DalTheJigsaw123

Are Chemtrails Real?

Are Chemtrails Real? Please, discuss. I think there is definitely a possibility. However, I'm not sure how far the extent of it is.

In case some do not know what they are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

Yes, they are real. However, I think that what some folks say about how they effect us and all other living organisms is greatly over-stated.

And besides, there ain't no way anyone is going to shut down the airlines business. So deal with it. Hehehe.

Happy Trails!

Are Chemtrails Real? Please, discuss. I think there is definitely a possibility. However, I'm not sure how far the extent of it is.

In case some do not know what they are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

Yes, chemtrails are real. Their first appearance has been traced to 1969, coinciding with the well-documented disappearance and death of Beatle Paul McCartney. There was an unsuccessful attempt at cover-up (see the Abby Road album cover, why is he the only Beatle not wearing shoes??). Proof was later found in the Beatle's 'White Album', playing the song 'Revolution #9' backwards clearly says "Paul is dead", and then the sound of a horrendous car crash. In 'Strawberry Fields Forever', John Lennon also is clearly heard to say "I buried Paul" in the final refrain. Since then, an musically inferior look-alike has taken over the career of Paul McCartney (the real Paul McCartney would never have written and performed anything like 'Silly Love Songs'). It was precisely during this time that the toxic chemtrails were first noted by researchers in the middle east who were on the trail of the Ancient Astronauts. It is believed, though not proven, that the release of toxic benzine clouds introduces errors in the DNA code, resulting in evolving mutations (Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter) or outright physico-mental transmogrification (Michael Moore). It is thought that the only way to avoid these chemtrails is to remain underground, and small numbers of important people have found the vast underground networks peopled by an ancient race of highly intelligent beings, who are currently orchestrating a reworking of the healthcare system in the United States.

Yes, chemtrails are real. Their first appearance has been traced to 1969, coinciding with the well-documented disappearance and death of Beatle Paul McCartney. There was an unsuccessful attempt at cover-up (see the Abby Road album cover, why is he the only Beatle not wearing shoes??). Proof was later found in the Beatle's 'White Album', playing the song 'Revolution #9' backwards clearly says "Paul is dead", and then the sound of a horrendous car crash. In 'Strawberry Fields Forever', John Lennon also is clearly heard to say "I buried Paul" in the final refrain. Since then, an musically inferior look-alike has taken over the career of Paul McCartney (the real Paul McCartney would never have written and performed anything like 'Silly Love Songs'). It was precisely during this time that the toxic chemtrails were first noted by researchers in the middle east who were on the trail of the Ancient Astronauts. It is believed, though not proven, that the release of toxic benzine clouds introduces errors in the DNA code, resulting in evolving mutations (Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter) or outright physico-mental transmogrification (Michael Moore). It is thought that the only way to avoid these chemtrails is to remain underground, and small numbers of important people have found the vast underground networks peopled by an ancient race of highly intelligent beings, who are currently orchestrating a reworking of the healthcare system in the United States.

So, Paul is actually dead and he has a clone? What about Michael Jackson? Did he have a clone too?

Yes, they are real. However, I think that what some folks say about how they effect us and all other living organisms is greatly over-stated.

And besides, there ain't no way anyone is going to shut down the airlines business. So deal with it. Hehehe.

Happy Trails!

Yea, I am! Was just wondering what everyone else thought.

So, Paul is actually dead and he has a clone?

No, not a clone, but a look alike/soundalike of obvious inferior talent and ability ('I mean, Let 'Em In', and 'Listen to What the Man Said'??).

What about Michael Jackson? Did he have a clone too?

Sorry, I am not able to comment on that at this time.

No, not a clone, but a look alike/soundalike of obvious inferior talent and ability ('I mean, Let 'Em In', and 'Listen to What the Man Said'??).

Sorry, I am not able to comment on that at this time.

Okay, interesting. Thanks! I will definitely look into this. Any other thoughts?

@TheSongsofDistantEarth

Your posting was with mixed-in satire, I hope. ;)

@LeonBasin

I did some (broad and moderately deep) research on chemtrails and I'm under the impression that the "chemtrail presence" has become a mass excitement phenomenon and that many people tend to see all contrails as chemtrails. There is quite believable information about specific cases, but the more general it becomes, the thinner the evidence gets. So, not unlike in the case of global warming, it is nearly impossible to me to figure out what's really going on a physical/factual level.

My current assumption based on my instinct and general intellect and considering of various counter-explanations is that most of the trails seen now are contrails.

I mean... there are conflicting views. The orgonite gifting movement (towerbusting, cloudbusters) is said to have ended the threat from spraying. Now the NWOers are said to be highly intelligent, and seeing all the plots against the people seem to confirm that, but on the other hand they have to know that spraying no longer helps their cause, but it is said they continue it out of desperation. Sounds like self-affirmation of beliefs that won't stand a rational examination.

Not to be misunderstood, I know about how full of lies the topic is. It's just too confusing on a scientific basis to be convincing. As one example, we could not only talk about the global average of temperature change or sea level change, but about regional developments. When you learn that sea level is very different in different parts of the world, you begin to realize how futile the scientific discussion is while politicians and businessmen dominate with their agendas. And it's far easier and clearer to not believe an obvious liar then to argue about scientific details that are too complex to understand.

If it's no lie that the other planets of the solar system are heating up, then that could mean that there's actually global warming. I mean, there could be, but caused by the sun. That would not mean that climate changes man-made, just that the sun's to blame and that we can't do much about it. Ken Cohen mentioned an anecdote about a very healthy elder who told him his four secrets of longevity, vitality and happiness, and one of it is adaptation. (the others are acceptance, simplification and wisdom of children)

Edited by Hardyg

@LeonBasin

To get a pretty good idea of the scam, watch "The Great Global Warming Swindle". It's only one piece of information, but pretty representative of what's going on. ... I mean, just as one example of Gore-propaganda, contrary to his claims, in reality much less than 2500 real scientists from the IPCC stand against a petition of more than 30000 scientists - in the USA alone. So much for scientific agreement and only a very few 'heretics'.

http://www.petitionproject.org

The economy needs big, scary problems to make money and the government for taking control and amassing power.

Here's an interesting quote:

http://www.john-daly.com/schneidr.htm

@LeonBasin

To get a pretty good idea of the scam, watch "The Great Global Warming Swindle". It's only one piece of information, but pretty representative of what's going on. ... I mean, just as one example of Gore-propaganda, contrary to his claims, in reality much less than 2500 real scientists from the IPCC stand against a petition of more than 30000 scientists - in the USA alone. So much for scientific agreement and only a very few 'heretics'.

http://www.petitionproject.org

The economy needs big, scary problems to make money and the government for taking control and amassing power.

Here's an interesting quote:

http://www.john-daly.com/schneidr.htm

Hardyg: How do you explain the transit this past week of two cargo ships through the Northeast Passage from Asia to Europe for the first time ever? Obviously fake news information! Stick to your guns, babyowl dude. Don't let anything get in the way of your reality--

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6832885.ece

. ;)

@TheSongsofDistantEarth

I know this tone all too well. Your sarcasm comes from a partisan thinking. Because you feel your own view being threatened, ironically you become blind to when people actually agree with you. You should be more open to the implications and non-implications of what people say.

Correction: Just reading the obvious might already help in this case.

Edited by Hardyg

My gosh, the entire state of the forest just by looking at a tree, perhaps three!

"Global warming" aka the demonization of CO2, is an absolute farce. Yes, the planet's warmed, yes, humans alter their environment simply by living in it - that by no means correlates to us "being at a tipping point" with respect to our atmosphere. Why do you think Gore has turned down every invitation to have an active debate on the topic and claims there's no point because the science is settled and a consensus has been reached? As if there is such a thing as a scientific consensus...when so many times in the past that has proven to be an absolute fallacy. Or how about James Hansen, lead NASA scare guy, who cant even so much as predict PDO, an el nino, or the sunspot cycle? Plain and simple, these climate models are so rudimentary that any prediction made with them needs to be taken with a grain of salt. (Tao salt, even, since its molecular size is miniscule in comparison :lol: ) Since they needed to scare people about CFCs years ago, their contribution in the models has been unduly high as a chilling effect, thus has contributed to CO2 having been overhyped as a warming agent - built in assumptions propagating bad science. Aerosols - Mt Pinatubo they are not!

These models are fantasy. A novelty. A start, for sure, but nothing one could really rely on for a great number of years. I had an email correspondence a few years ago with Hansen, I was surprised that "one of his stature" would even bother writing me back - I had asked him why so much of his material contains little or no reference to the sun. Ya know what he wrote me back? His models well compensate for solar effects and he has found with no doubts that human effects have overtaken the sun(!) as significant forcing mechanisms for global climate! :rolleyes: Then he pointed me to a single article he wrote on the subject, not very thoroughly written, a casual look at total solar irradiance, as if that is the only measure of the sun's effect. So over the course of 6-8 emails, he basically tried to blow off my concern, accept his dogma, stop asking questions about the sun.

One other point in that matter, long term stable systems are dominated by negative feedbacks. If they were dominated by positive feedbacks, then the system collapses - think rolling a golf ball in a large bowl, vs rolling it off of an upside down bowl. These people are trying to tell us that, WELL WITHIN all historical norms, we somehow have a positive feedback mechanism in here that is going to pop out and dominate? Horseshit.

You want to know what's going on? Look up.

Solar magnetic index as of late:

ap-index-090109.png

trend3_strip.jpg

Also, look at the sunspots right now:

latest_mdi_igram_thumbnail.gif

Or, lack thereof.

And notice the projection curve for sunspots...yes, it keeps getting pushed back because we dont really understand solar dynamics all that well either.

sunspot.gif

Spotless Days

Current Stretch: 13 days

2009 total: 206 days (80%)

Since 2004: 717 days

Typical Solar Min: 485 days

Now look at the above, and tell me why the last ~10 years its been cooling off. (bad measurement aside, see www.surfacestations.org for an assessment on how badly measured and downright unscientific measurements have been, it makes sense why nasa's GISS data has consistently shown more warming than the more widely applicable satellite data.)

Contrast that to all of the Money that Gore has made promoting climate alarmism, note the abysmal failure of Kyoto to even come close to any of its goals, note how much money some people have made off carbon trading...

and now compare that to the price of a carbon offset today - 25 cents, vs the 7 bucks they were selling for in 2007. People are starting to get wise to this rape scheme.

Songs: the factoid is meaningless. Your link says this was done first in 1879 and has been done a few times since, so how is that the first?

Edited by joeblast

A hint: You know that people follow an agenda when they come up with new things that they neglected beforehand when confronted with scepticism. Al Gore simply said that temperature and CO2 correlate. He didn't mention that CO2 follows. When this was mentioned by others, THEN did he come up with the claim that FIRST humans raise CO2, then THIS leads to the oceans warming up and thus releasing CO2 and then THIS creates a big increase in CO2 and a deadly spiral. Funny... why didn't this happen with the sun's variations then? He really claims that the slightest change in CO2 concentration will not be corrected by the ecosystem and lead to an exponential development, but only when man-made, because of course non-man-made CO2 variations are a reality, too. But then the earth's life would have been eradicated a long time ago. Furthermore, while the climate alarmists all seem to agree that warming oceans can't hold as much CO2 and thus release it, now there are other alarmists saying that the corals are dying due to increased acidity in the water caused by ... now comes the punchline ... increased CO2 concentration in the air causing more to be absorbed by the oceans.

Now this is what I'm talking about. This is only secondarily a science-based argument, but primarily a logic- and politics-based.

Sadly ... I know from personal experience that in our society and corrupt system, even the most blatant and unskilled liars can succeed.

After all... laws are variable in our society. As soon as the 'ruling class' has a justification that is swallowed by the masses, breaking laws becomes a heroic act. And who doesn't believe this should do some homework and read up on the big communism-scare of the past. People's rights and anti-war activists, 'negroes', homosexuals and other minorities became enemies of the state and the government through the CIA even executed an illegal coup against the president of another country. This president was of course Fidel Castro of Cuba and the one responsible for the covert, illegal military aggression, in case you didn't know, was John F. Kennedy. (It was naive of him and he later regretted it, but nonetheless he, as a U.S. president, broke the law in the belief that no-one would find out.)

Justification is everything. It enables you to kill thousands of innocent people and get away with a degradation and later becoming prime minister of the UK. (Winston Churchill, sinking of the Lusitania)

Oh and Al Gore won the Nobel Piss Prize*. Well, so did Henry Kissinger, another criminal with a great PR campaign (a.k.a. mass media).

* Nobel Peace Prize, named after Alfred Nobel, owner of a huge explosives factory, war supplier (ammunition).

-> By the way... This reminds me of a similar case: The Pulitzer Prize. Pulizer waged a press war with a competitor, utilizing lies that actually caused a war to break out. Of course like in other cases, the Prize was not named after Pulitzer to honor him, but was founded and funded by him.

If I became a millionaire and founded the Hardyg Prize for Spiritual Excellence, then I would probably be remembered by history as a great spiritual leader, even if I was just a millionaire. By founding and funding such a prize, I would simply buy the sympathy of the media, for they would feel obliged to write nothing but compliments about me.

I think amongst the bravest and most honorable people (doing this distinction only for the sake of the argument) are those who (try to) make a living without money.

I better stop here. :rolleyes::D

Your link says this was done first in 1879 and has been done a few times since, so how is that the first?

As I understood it, back then they had to make a passage through the ice using icebreakers. But as long as it wasn't TWO cargo ships back then, it's really the first time. Apart from that, of course the link is no evidence for the theory of man-mad global warning. ( I love puns! :D )

Edited by Hardyg

Oh, no, not another chem trail thread! :)

Global warming? You mean the stuff that will make us pay a carbon tax for everything we do? Haven't it been debunked a million times already by a bunch of scientist?

Hey, for added fun... why don't we discuss the effects of global warming on chemtrails and vice versa? :lol:

On the topic of America being controlled by unseen forces and chemtrails: that's a *huge* theme in Journey to the West compiled in the Ming dynasty: when rulers where influenced by evil Taoists, fox demons, etc... subtle bad-energy clouds would hang over the kingdom that the Monkey King could easily see and he could tell who *really* ruled the country before even meeting the Emperor in person and getting a vibe from the people.

Meanwhile, even the Emperor himself and his court might not have any idea that they had been led astray... often the entity/demon/evil Taoist would have direct control over the kingdom by taking over the emperor directly.

In happy kingdoms the Monkey King wouldn't see bad energy clouds and wouldn't describe his subtle vision in terms of clouds over the kingdom but would remark directly about the happiness of the citizens and their good energy when scanning with his subtle vision powers.

If this Ming dynasty perspective is what is going on in the modern world then we are in luck... Taoism specializes in this department!

Yoda

On the topic of America being controlled by unseen forces and chemtrails: that's a *huge* theme in Journey to the West compiled in the Ming dynasty: when rulers where influenced by evil Taoists, fox demons, etc... subtle bad-energy clouds would hang over the kingdom that the Monkey King could easily see and he could tell who *really* ruled the country before even meeting the Emperor in person and getting a vibe from the people.

Meanwhile, even the Emperor himself and his court might not have any idea that they had been led astray... often the entity/demon/evil Taoist would have direct control over the kingdom by taking over the emperor directly.

In happy kingdoms the Monkey King wouldn't see bad energy clouds and wouldn't describe his subtle vision in terms of clouds over the kingdom but would remark directly about the happiness of the citizens and their good energy when scanning with his subtle vision powers.

If this Ming dynasty perspective is what is going on in the modern world then we are in luck... Taoism specializes in this department!

Yoda

Wow, I love that! Thank you so much:) Mythology?

Leon,

You should read the journey to the west with us in the book club section... the Tao te Ching is nice theory but how it goes down is J2W! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

I have not done enough research..but I have seen pictures and videos regarding such..and would not be surprised if they where real. Governments will go to great extents to maintain domination...

Leon,

You should read the journey to the west with us in the book club section... the Tao te Ching is nice theory but how it goes down is J2W! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

I'm sorry for not paying attention, but what is the link? Or where is it? On the main page on top? I cannot buy the book, you think I could download it or find it in the library?

Hardyg: How do you explain the transit this past week of two cargo ships through the Northeast Passage from Asia to Europe for the first time ever? Obviously fake news information! Stick to your guns, babyowl dude. Don't let anything get in the way of your reality--

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6832885.ece

. ;)

Ah, the Times. When ideology trumps all, extrapolations and distortions to the point of outright lies becomes permissible :)

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/10/07/the-...sit/#more-11535

Is it that easy to confuse East and West? Maybe it was the North in front :D