JustARandomPanda

Female Orgasms and Energy Cultivation

Are orgasms as bad for jing/chi/shen cultivation in women as it is for men? I've read Cupid's Poisoned Arrow and its explanation of how it causes the dopamine spike/depletion cycle so you always crave ever more orgasms.

However, putting that aside I am wondering if clitoral or vaginal orgasms (whether from masturbation or partner sex) "powers down" women too.

Are there any TaoBummers who practice dual cultivation with their wife or girlfriend (or vise-versa) who could share their experience in the matter?

P.S. Witch, I got your book and I'm going to try it. :)

I also got the following:

Sacred Sexuality: A Manual for Living Bliss

The Lover Within: Opening to Energy in Sexual Practice

Emergence of the Sensual Woman-Awakening Our Erotic Innocence

I hope to get the following soon:

Yoni Massage: Awakening Female Sexual Energy

Will probably post reviews of each one as I finish it - assuming anyone would be interested in that.

Most definitively less so then for men because of ejaculation. But the more explosive and outwardly expanding the orgasm is the more depleting I think. The "hotter" and more yang the energy is the more depleting as well.

In the case of a women that previously did not have orgasms I think the most healthy thing she could do is probably have a lot of really great normal orgasms first to get the system functioning normaly and then go on to more preorgasmic blissfull tantric sex. IMO what the karezza people have when they have sex is just as much an orgasm as normal orgasms it is just different and more flowing and yin and higher in the chakras etc. hence the term valley orgasm. At least this one is very beneficial to have for both partners

I am going to write a much longer post about this later as I have a lot of new thoughts on the subject from the karezza thread after thinking it over and talking to my teacher but I haven`t got time now. But I will say this: If you have really hot steaming dopamine driven sex and have multiple orgasms, it would not be very depleting or depleting at all if one ends the sex in a heart centered way and brings the energy in the end quite high up and to a large degree in the heart area and bring heart energy down. By doing that the energy transforms and I am 100% certain the level of dopamine drops like a bomb and the level of oxytocin goes through the roof. Thats just normal alchemy realy. My teacher taught that one of the reasons that intercourse is less depleting then masturbation was, besides the blending of energy between the partners, that ones love is brought forth and creates more of a blending within oneself of ones own energies from the sexual and heart areas and that is largely the clue for getting the right dopamine and oxytocin mix. If one masturbates just as "lovingly" and heart centered the energetic blend is much less dopamine filled and more oxytocin filled. Actualy, just like any tantric one could use almost any means to get energy realy high, such as hardcore BDSM, as long as one transforms it properly at the end. That is why a tantric will sometimes consciously create feelings such as anger and hate so to transform it. My teacher said it is no problem during intercourse to play around and transform energy and finish of completely differently than one started (with training) . This is a bit simplified but it is a big part of the equation that the karezza people have overlooked.

A method of "repairing" "damage" after sex that gives too much yang type sexual energy is to blend the heart and sexual centers energies to create pink steam from the white and red energies. THis is superbly balancing and takes away most of what one has of too fiery sexual energy and probably drops the dopamine level and increases the oxytocin levels massively. The technique is described on alchemicaltaosim.com as I think Biels fire and water technique

Diane richardson has a good tantra book for women

Are there any TaoBummers who practice dual cultivation with their wife or girlfriend

"TaoBummers" sounds so very wrong in the UK! :lol:

But yes - I used to. The girl I 'practised' with was not very clear - she sometimes used to get the energy kinda stuck and compressed in her body. (with very physical results).

So initially, clearing out channels is very important, as having sex with a lot of powerful energy from a cultivator can have things move in a very strong way.

Next is emotional clearing... sometimes the energy from dual-cultivation will hit emotional blocks and there can be releases during/after sex - including sadness, strong joy, anger, hysterical laughter, crying etc etc

The above two go together, but there is a physical and an emotional counterpart. If I'm with someone I feel might not be clear enough, I have to tread carefully. The linchpin is the heart. If she's connected to her heart, to love, then the extra energy from dual cultivation will open her to her heart - however blocked she might be (or I might be) the space created by opening up the blockages will be filled with love or the potential for love... if however she has no connection with the heart-level, the space will fill with what I can only call 'animal power' - how that manifests outwardly depends on the person, but the way most of us are, it normally comes out with greed/hunger/lust/pridefullness - lower 'needy' emotions.

Nothing wrong with animal power - it's just it adds more fuel, more force to whatever patterns that person is living out (for example animal power can make someone work very hard at their job or become and athlete etc). Love on the other hand moves away from power and into compassion, connection and authentic emotion... this can also make one feel vulnerable and sensitive to people's intent.

I haven't mentioned technique or how to deal with orgasms or any such technicalities because you need to know what to expect and how to prepare. You've got great teachers and methods in KAP, and with your spontaneous mudras it seems you've activated your deeper intelligence, and getting out the way of it more and more will open you up quickly and effortlessly.

Getting a feel for you energetically, I can feel stuck anger and sadness - but the anger is invisible to you. There's fear, but it's superficial, you're not 'a fearful person' - rather it's fear of anger and of 'uncontrolled expansion'. Your deeper focus seems to be on Love although there is a pull from animal power too (maybe because the animal power hasn't been connected with properly yet - again anger/motivation (or liver spirit) seems to be important for you here).

I'll also say that in dual cultivation a traditional 'climax' is not desirable - it's more about building energetic tension and surfing the waves it creates - there may be 'peaks' but they're not like normal orgasms... you're raising the vibration higher and higher and an orgasm can collapse the yin/yang tension that is building it.

Let us know about the books!

SereneBlue,

Males have issues with Weakening kidneys (gonads are external kidneys in tcm), Females have issues with blood loss (monthly periods).

Personally, I would dump all the sexual stuff for Wuji and swimming dragon practice. These two exercises reap excellent results.. just need to put time in to practice.

From the other thread; (this is a dual cultivation method):

The method I list in this book works equally well for women as it does for men; a direct experiencing of the Divine with true alchemy. The only gotcha with this system is that it works best (I usually say requires but it does depend on energetic experience) when both male and female are qigong practitioners.

Vortex posted this quote in another thread:

If the energy was strong enough, the ceiling will disappear and you will see the stars; but not the same stars you would see outside the window of your house, for you have opened a pathway to the Higher Levels. - Michael Lomax, A Light Warrior's Guide To High Level Energy Healing, p159

I still think it's better to begin with the basics. You can't stop having orgasms if you aren't having them in the first place! Get a good strong freeflowing sexual base with my book, and then you can follow all the other advice of the wise and learned folks here.

Men start off automatically with something too many women have to work hard to learn. They are farther down the road than we are, in many ways, although once we start we can quickly overtake them. :)

Thank you for buying the book! Absolutely let people know how it works for you, good or bad. I always love feedback!

SereneBlue -- when I lived with a bunch of young free-spirited females in a commune cooperative -- 35 people, clothing optional! -- I was initiated into some secrets. One female said that she would have orgasm after orgasm while reading in the college library -- just by crossing her legs and bouncing her leg. My girlfriend reported to me that she knew a female who got orgasms from eating fresh fruit. Another girlfriend told me she once had 50 climaxes in a row from masturbation. So I pondered this in terms of alchemy -- was she really building up her energy or....?

Sugar causes a dopamine spike so there is a connection but I learned from my own qigong experience that when I stored up my own sex energy females were hitting on me really strongly -- females were SUCKING OFF my sex energy. In other words when females cross the legs and bounce them and have climaxes it's because there are males in the room! This is not confined to females though -- I call it the "bouncing leg epidemic" because males who are fixated on climaxes -- whenever they feel desire which they also feel addicted to and thereby should receive their rightly reward! -- these males will bounce their legs frantically. It's increasingly common in our "sex sells" society. This, again, is based on sucking up and sucking off the stored up sex energy -- be it in females or in males! haha.

But here's the deal -- the amazing secret of Taoism -- the sex energy -- the jing -- which is blissful heat -- actually comes from the chi or electromagnetic energy manifested in the 3rd Eye. So a person's essence is where their electromagnetic "center of gravity" is in their body. Since most people are not aware of the electromagnetic source for desire they don't know how to convert the jing into chi and therefore don't know how to increase the brain chi so it can be transmitted externally for healing others.

So when a female or a male tries to "suck off" my sex energy what they are really doing without knowing it is pulling down my center of gravity -- my spiritual essence -- my electromagnetic focus -- from my brain down to my lower chakras whereby it's deconverted from blissful heat back into ejaculation. And since male ejaculation activates the stress system (via testosterone to sympathetic nervous system dopamine) then the party's over -- there's been an "explosion in the lab" as Gurdjieff states -- and the alchemical experiment must start over. haha.

Once the brain is permanently magnetized though there is no turning back and then you've created a free energy system that parallels the material energy system. It's now the "macrocosmic orbit" where you are an open brain system! People freely suck up the electromagnetic energy from my brain based on their need for it! So the material energy system now must be minimized which, of course, goes against the civilized sugar-salt-food dopamine-stress war machine! Serotonin and dopamine are reversed via testosterone. The parasympathetic nervous system transduces serotonin into the brain, pass the blood brain barrier, from the lower body -- via the internal climax. In other words build up and climax of testosterone does not necessarily mean activation of the stress dopamine system.

Both males and females release testosterone during desire and at climax. When testosterone turns to dopamine there's a brain rush of pleasure but there's also an increase in violence -- extreme violence -- and this is NOT an emotion -- it's a MOTION (part of the motor cortex). This is the secret of "crimes of passion" -- of love murder, obsession, etc. For the electromagnetic chi to be created the dopamine and serotonin and oxytocin need to be converted to melatonin and DMT -- by activating the pineal gland. The best way to do this is to practice the "small universe" Level 1 c.d. from Chunyi Lin -- http://springforestqigong.com -- It's like music practice -- the more the better. The deeper the energy channels opened in the body -- and finally after the brain is opened the heart opens even more -- but even just to fully open the 3rd Eye (Gurdjieff's Number 5 or a qigong master level -- is very very rare). Potassium protons create a plasma in the brain as positive ions - this is the secret to alchemy. That's why Taoist Yoga states, "No Salt" because chloride is a negative ion and of course salt spikes dopamine. Fruit is high in potassium and while it creates dopamine there's no "dopamine spike" like from refined sugar.

Of course I fall prey to the diet quagmire -- and have been in food hell ever since my 8 day energy feast when females went crazy around me -- and demanded I eat food, etc. haha. The food-sex ritual is fascinating since meat is high in iron and testosterone -- and a cereal enzyme creates testosterone (from wheat or oats!) -- so civilization is really about increasing sex desire -- but again the source of sex energy, electromagnetic energy, remains repressed.

There's nothing wrong with people wanting sex energy because the key to solving the addiction is to get to its root -- the pure consciousness or "female formless awareness" creates the male electromagnetic energy so by "bottoming out" people realize that their ego is not going to be satisfied by total material desire. That there is something else which is beyond desire and the ego. Since I've lived in low-income scenarios I'm often "sucked off" by pervert males while I'm asleep! It feels like psychic rape -- my stored up shen (spiritual light) is turned back into chi (electromagnetic) and then jing (my belly gets super hot) and then goes down to my lower chakras (the reproductive organ, perineum, anus, tailbone, etc.) As long as the energy is lost as jing -- electrochemical -- and I don't fall prey to the final stage, the deconversion back to ejaculate as activation of the stress system, then the energy loss is not that bad. I just do reverse-breathing or go back into full-lotus and that way the free energy cycle resumes whereby the energy sucked up by the perv is converted by me back into electromagnetic healing energy for transmission again.

If I eat too much food -- especially meat -- then the problem is magnified. The jing has to be converted into chi and then stored safely as an "energy pill" in the lower tan tien (in front of the kidneys). But as the alchemical energy builds up the potential for the chi or shen to deconvert back to generative fluid increases. This is why mind yoga, using the left-brain for logical inference, bypasses body healing and goes straight to the heart via the left-brain vagus nerve. Again the source of the energy is "female formless awareness" -- aka the Emptiness, the "spirit of the valley" in the Tao Te Ching -- it's the Eternal Nature -- that which even yoga masters are afraid off -- the death of the ego from physical death of the heart. Even this final stage can be transcended so that the body resonates directly with pure consciousness with each breath and thought, as detailed by Ramana Maharshi. But that left-brain mind yoga of the Brahmins required total separation from females -- Ramana Maharshi practiced in seclusion for 9 years before achieving "eternal liberation" -- post-death consciousness. The traditional Brahmin Priest had to do a 3 day cleansing ritual just for seeing a female! Such is the power of the subconscious deconversion of built up shen back into reproductive fluid - lost at night as a wet dream. haha.

It's much better to be awake, in full-lotus, whereby the energy received by the perv is directly electromagnetic but if the perv is intentionally trying to suck me off by staring at me and bouncing his leg with it crossed -- then his goal is to activate his (and therefore mine as well) stress system ejaculation as fluid which goes against the parasympathetic female climax free energy system of Mother Nature! haha. So I just sit in full-lotus and that prevents the perv from sucking me off and in the meantime he eventually fills up with energy and then has to go jerk off in the bathroom or something. haha. Finally he realizes he's messing with something he's never encountered before and realizes it's a free energy source and that he's benefiting from it and that he can't fight it -- (he can't make me weaker by sucking me off) so he stops trying! haha.

Anyway what happens is that the typical modern male feeds off female sex energy because his own male electromagnetic energy is stuck in his lower chakra -- he doesn't know how to sublimate his own female electrochemical jing energy. Every time he ejaculates he has to convert food back into jing and he's not making any more brain power -- just seeking more ejaculation which causes further depletion. So unless he can maintain a rich high meat diet then the results will be pretty quick -- bald hair for example. haha. If the female is surrounded by such males -- parasites -- then she too will be depleted -- even though the female climax inherently sublimates the jing to the brain, via the vagus nerve. So that's why civilization was created by females and females are the best leaders -- females have more synchronized brain waves since they are activating the right-brain through the vagus nerve climax.

Sex energy is originally electromagnetic -- so if a female is charged up with female sex energy after being filled up with male electromagnetic energy -- in other words if a female has lots of internal climaxes BECAUSE a male is transmitting electromagnetic energy into her -- then another typical modern male (not understanding the source of sex energy) will want to deconvert the female's male electromagnetic energy (since he is attracted to it because his own energy focus is still female electrochemical and ejaculation) back into electrochemical sex energy and then back into his own ejaculation.

I've increased the sexual activity of couples after I've had several psychic mutual climaxes with the female -- charging her up, while healing myself and her, through the parasympathetic free energy mutual internal climaxes. The male has his electromagnetic essence stuck in his lower chakra so normally he's taking energy from the female when he has sex with her -- restoring his own female electrochemical energy. Normally sex makes her more sick! She has to use lots of food to counteract the energy lost from sex or -- suck off other males through sex (again subconsciously getting their stored up male electromagnetic energy). But now, charged up with free electromagnetic energy DIRECTLY, she didn't need more food and she had the extra energy to satisfy the male's desires.

Edited by drewhempel

oh come on--when you talk about testosterone and dopamine and oxytocin and all that, those are real things, easily verified. You can't just make stuff up.

So you're not in on my private joke? haha. Hey Witch -- here's what I wrote as a caveat over at http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com -- my new blog:

The Orgasmic Diet author says I'm making stuff up about testosterone, dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin -- and she's RIGHT! haha. I've looked for the details on serotonin-oxytocin-dopamine dynamics and science does not have the details. It's a mystery -- but well-recognized to be "chaotic" which means it will probably never be modeled in real time. There have been new fMRI "real time" models of the brain during desire, documenting it to be a "top-down" mechanism -- which does confirm my electromagnetic source of sex joke. haha.

So will your book solve the mystery for me?

Edited by drewhempel

So you're not in on my private joke? haha. Hey Witch -- here's what I wrote as a caveat over at http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com -- my new blog:

The Orgasmic Diet author says I'm making stuff up about testosterone, dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin -- and she's RIGHT! haha. I've looked for the details on serotonin-oxytocin-dopamine dynamics and science does not have the details. It's a mystery -- but well-recognized to be "chaotic" which means it will probably never be modeled in real time. There have been new fMRI "real time" models of the brain during desire, documenting it to be a "top-down" mechanism -- which does confirm my electromagnetic source of sex joke. haha.

So will your book solve the mystery for me?

Actually it does, at least for serotonin and dopamine. Don't know enough about oxytocin.

Particularly for women, keeping dopamine high and serotonin steady and moderate is the key to high libido (as long as hormones are in balance and circulation is good). Modern lifestyle makes that very difficult. There is research out there, just check my bibliography.

You can do search inside the book, I know you have cash flow problems

http://www.amazon.com/Orgasmic-Diet-Revolu...p;sr=8-1#reader

let's try not to derail SereneBlue's thread--if you want to discuss this more in arcane detail, you could start a separate thread and we can post there.

"Let's not!" haha. Thanks Witch. I was going to offer you to suck on Thomas Campbell's big TOE but his "water jug" metaphor for ordered energy is just too funny (a la Freud)....

Hey fascinating reading -- and from my experience VERY true. I had wondered why this one female had such strong sex energy -- was so responsive to psychic mutual climaxes -- and then realized she ate a lot of meat and less carbs. Then I noticed that when I eat a lot of carbs my own sex drive disappears -- the serotonin spike as you talk about. Excellent research.

Edited by drewhempel

But I will say this: If you have really hot steaming dopamine driven sex and have multiple orgasms, it would not be very depleting or depleting at all if one ends the sex in a heart centered way and brings the energy in the end quite high up and to a large degree in the heart area and bring heart energy down.

Interesting. Maybe this explains why Witch doesn't feel any depletion from her orgasmic abilities?

Next is emotional clearing... sometimes the energy from dual-cultivation will hit emotional blocks and there can be releases during/after sex - including sadness, strong joy, anger, hysterical laughter, crying etc etc

The above two go together, but there is a physical and an emotional counterpart. If I'm with someone I feel might not be clear enough, I have to tread carefully. The linchpin is the heart. If she's connected to her heart, to love, then the extra energy from dual cultivation will open her to her heart - however blocked she might be (or I might be) the space created by opening up the blockages will be filled with love or the potential for love... if however she has no connection with the heart-level, the space will fill with what I can only call 'animal power' - how that manifests outwardly depends on the person, but the way most of us are, it normally comes out with greed/hunger/lust/pridefullness - lower 'needy' emotions.

Hmm...feeling emotions is the one thing I have the most problems with. Secret Smile is the one KAP exercise I'm the worst at. Mostly it feels identical to Macrocosmic Orbit. Putting 2 and 2 together it sounds like I would not want me as an energy sex partner. :lol:

My partner does not cultivate at all and I suspect never will due to certain prejudices. He thinks all this stuff is strictly b.s. for weirdos. If he had his way he would have me drop KAP and become a weightlifting Gym Fitness Model Bunny instead.

Actually part of the reason I'm trying to do all of this is so I can get over my fatigue (which sleep never really seems to cure) so I can start lifting weights without feeling wiped out from it. If he wants a Gym Bunny then that's what I'd at least attempt to give him. Plus I suppose it would be a healthy lifestyle - especially when paired with KAP and Stillness-Movement.

I haven't mentioned technique or how to deal with orgasms or any such technicalities because you need to know what to expect and how to prepare. You've got great teachers and methods in KAP, and with your spontaneous mudras it seems you've activated your deeper intelligence, and getting out the way of it more and more will open you up quickly and effortlessly.

It is my understanding KAP 1 doesn't have any sex cultivation techniques taught. All of that is reserved for KAP 2. I can't afford KAP 2 and in any case if I could I would probably use the money to take YaMu's Stillness-Movement workshop first then go back and take KAP 2. I really want to learn Stillness-Movement bad. It sucks being unemployed. :(

Getting a feel for you energetically, I can feel stuck anger and sadness - but the anger is invisible to you. There's fear, but it's superficial, you're not 'a fearful person' - rather it's fear of anger and of 'uncontrolled expansion'. Your deeper focus seems to be on Love although there is a pull from animal power too (maybe because the animal power hasn't been connected with properly yet - again anger/motivation (or liver spirit) seems to be important for you here).

Interesting. I'm not sure what you mean by uncontrolled expansion. Your description of animal power is nothing like what I've manifested in my whole life. It must be yet another thing that's invisible to me. I wonder how to go about unsticking anger, sadness and animal power? How can one unstick what is invisible?

From the other thread; (this is a dual cultivation method):

The method I list in this book works equally well for women as it does for men; a direct experiencing of the Divine with true alchemy. The only gotcha with this system is that it works best (I usually say requires but it does depend on energetic experience) when both male and female are qigong practitioners.

Will it still work if only one partner cultivates and is a beginner? I only see my BF once a year - sometimes twice if I'm lucky. But even if we lived together I'm guessing he likely wouldn't do any of this. I made the mistake one time of telling him I thought 'happy thoughts' toward him once during meditation and he thought I was loony. Then again...if I use your book's method maybe it would persuade him. One can always hope.

Interesting. Maybe this explains why Witch doesn't feel any depletion from her orgasmic abilities?

My experience has been the opposite of what is posted on this board. It's not like the vaginal orgasms don't deplete the heart energy--they seem to create the heart energy. For example, this was why I was having problems with having casual sex. After a good hard pronging, there would be so much energy generated that it would forcibly rise to my chest, and it would sit there and I would get a peculiar feeling like blueballs if I didn't ejaculate it into the chest of my partner. I would ejaculate it into him surreptiously in a post-coital hug, but then came the problem that the men I did this to would become emotionally attached to me, all soft and loving and wanting to snuggle and that sort of thing, be with me all the time. Which would be great if they had been real relationships, but they were just relationships for sex so it got awkward and I kept having to hurt them. So I stopped the casual sex thing, for that and other reasons.

And I don't think it's because I was stealing the men's energy either, because the same thing happens when I have vaginal orgasms by myself, especially if I have them only from flexing my PC muscles and not putting anything inside me. The heat of them rises up to my chest and sits there roiling until I release it. The only way I can release it is by focusing on a man and pretend to be giving it to him, into his chest. My other orgasms don't require a sex object, this type is the only kind that does.

And I don't think it's because I was stealing the men's energy either, because the same thing happens when I have vaginal orgasms by myself, especially if I have them only from flexing my PC muscles and not putting anything inside me. The heat of them rises up to my chest and sits there roiling until I release it. The only way I can release it is by focusing on a man and pretend to be giving it to him, into his chest. My other orgasms don't require a sex object, this type is the only kind that does.

Holy cow!

Witch, do you realize what you're saying?! You are the female counterpart to Drew! That's giving "O's at a D". Whether to an entity or just..I dunno..out to the Heavens or any male (living or otherwise) who happens to pass by.

I would be so happy if I could surprise my BF with one of these heart chakra orgasms you have - although by default they'd definitely have to be an "O at a D".

I am soooo happy I'm on your diet. :D

... If he had his way he would have me drop KAP and become a weightlifting Gym Fitness Model Bunny instead.

... If he wants a Gym Bunny then that's what I'd at least attempt to give him.

My advice to anyone is do not EVER become something you are not only to please another person. I think any person should do any particular thing only if they feel it is a good thing for them. I do think weight exercises are important, if for no other reason than to help prevent osteoporosis as well as muscle atrophy, and cardio benefits.

Will it still work if only one partner cultivates? I only see my BF once a year - sometimes twice if I'm lucky. But even if we lived together I'm guessing he likely wouldn't do any of this. I made the mistake one time of telling him I thought 'happy thoughts' toward him once during meditation and he thought I was loony. Then again...if I use your book's method maybe it would persuade him. One can always hope.

I usually say it is required and indeed it is much better. But if one person gets to a specific advanced point in their cultivation then they can work this energy without the other person understanding. I have no idea how that applies to you or your situation.

Holy cow!

Witch, do you realize what you're saying?! You are the female counterpart to Drew! That's giving "O's at a D". Whether to an entity or just..I dunno..out to the Heavens or any male (living or otherwise) who happens to pass by.

I would be so happy if I could surprise my BF with one of these heart chakra orgasms you have - although by default they'd definitely have to be an "O at a D".

:D Well I don't know if at a distance they actually go anywhere, anymore than a teenaged guy jerking off to a centerfold is actually sending the energy to her. But yes, I'm pretty sure with chest-to-chest contact, even fully clothed, I can shoot energy into men's chests. But not all men. Some men are like Barbie dolls, there's no, um, opening there. It's like hard plastic! :lol: My ex-husband was like that. Maybe he's softened over the years, but there was no place for my whatever you want to call it to go in.

Should give a warning, if you want to try this. There is so much chest energy in me that I still produce colostrum, even though my youngest child is eight. I consider it a gift from Hathor, the cow goddess I follow. :)

:So holy cow indeed! :lol:

SereneBlue -- I've experienced a "heart orgasm" from a female before -- yes it is "at a distance" but it's still female electrochemical energy, although more purified than the lower emotional electrochemical energy (from the liver -- anger, pancreas -- worry, kidney -- fear, lungs -- sadness).

When the heart orgasm builds up into a stronger electromagnetic energy then the sense of love is so overwhelming that it spills over into heart break as well. This is why the heart energy is still considered an extension of lust -- the most purified from of eros -- as overexcitement. Once past the heart break (which is the combined slower lung -- sadness -- energy for deeper brain trance focus) then the electromagnetic energy opens up the pineal gland so that the electrochemical energy is now transmited out of the brain (instead of the heart). The pineal gland then creates light as a photoreceptor -- and transmitter.

So the energy transmission out of the pineal gland contains all three -- electrochemical lower emotional energy (including the anaerobic shit bacteria!), electromagnetic love energy and then laser spirit shen -- but the ratio of the three depends on the healing level. This is why the diet must be pure -- no meat, no salt, no sugar, etc. (or else lots of garlic and booze! haha) A qigong master works primarily with the holographic shen while I work primarily still with the electrochemical jing. In other words I'm a trickster shit-head O at a D dude! I'm working on a better diet though. The important point is that to get to the transmission level out of the 3rd Eye the jing needs to be converted to primarily chi and then to shen. This means the energy has to be built up beyond the overexcitement of the heart chakra. This is where the 3rd Eye transmission from another energy master is crucial -- otherwise it's too difficult.

Holy cow!

Are orgasms as bad for jing/chi/shen cultivation in women as it is for men? I've read Cupid's Poisoned Arrow and its explanation of how it causes the dopamine spike/depletion cycle so you always crave ever more orgasms.

However, putting that aside I am wondering if clitoral or vaginal orgasms (whether from masturbation or partner sex) "powers down" women too.

Are there any TaoBummers who practice dual cultivation with their wife or girlfriend (or vise-versa) who could share their experience in the matter?

P.S. Witch, I got your book and I'm going to try it. :)

I also got the following:

Sacred Sexuality: A Manual for Living Bliss

The Lover Within: Opening to Energy in Sexual Practice

Emergence of the Sensual Woman-Awakening Our Erotic Innocence

I hope to get the following soon:

Yoni Massage: Awakening Female Sexual Energy

Will probably post reviews of each one as I finish it - assuming anyone would be interested in that.

Ah Sereneblue -- this lady REALLY knows her stuff on female orgasms and cultivation of chi energy -- very cool female sex teacher

http://pranarchy.tumblr.com/#731240347

It's not just orgasms of course -- the goal is to transform or purify the sex fluids -- ionize them into the electromagnetic chi energy.

But it's built on purified sex energy -- so after about 10 internal female orgasms then the heart chakra OXYTOCIN love energy is on fire.

So the secret is serotonin into oxytocin.

Another good angle on this is the female oxytocin sex lady:

http://www.hugthemonkey.com/

HUG THE MONKEY!!

http://www.hugthemonkey.com/2010/06/what-is-orgasmic-mediation.html

My blog is about oxytocin, the chemical that causes us to feel connected to each other, producing those feelings of trust and love. And a ton of oxytocin is released during orgasm. Is this something you think about and work with?

We do. We've looked into the scientific, biochemical side of orgasm, absolutely.

Edited by drewhempel