Sign in to follow this  
RON JEREMY

LETS GET SERIOUS!

OK, WE'VE BEEN CHATTIN A BIT ABOUT TRIVVIALITIES, NOW I PROPOSE A THREAD WHERE WE'LL POST EACH SECTION O DA GOLDEN FLOWER N WE CAN TRY TO COMMENT DA TEXT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This ancient esoteric treatise was transmitted orally for centuries before being recorded on a series of wooden tablets in the eighth century. It was recorded by a member of the Religion of Light, whose leader was the Taoist adept Lu Yen (also known as Lu Yen and Lu “Guest of the Cavern”). It is said that Lu Tzu became one of the Eight Immortals using these methods. The ideas have been traced back to Persia and the Zarathustra tradition and its roots in the Egyptian Hermetic tradition.

1. HEAVENLY CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE HEART

Master Lu Tzu said: That which exists through itself is called Meaning. (Tao). Meaning has neither name nor force. It is the one essence, the one primordial spirit. Essence and life cannot be seen. It is contained in the Light of Heaven. The light of Heaven cannot be seen. It is contained in the two eyes. Today I will be your guide and will first reveal to you the secret of the Golden Flower of the Great One, and, starting from that, I will explain the rest in detail.

The Great One is the term given to that which has nothing above it. The secret of the magic of life consists in using action in order to achieve non-action. One must not wish to leave out the steps between and penetrate directly. The maxim handed down to us is to take in hand the work on the essence. In doing this it is important not to follow the wrong road.

The Golden Flower is the Light. What color has the light? One uses the Golden Flower as an image. It is the true power of the transcendent Great One. The phrase, "The lead of the water-region has but one taste," refers to it. The work on the circulation of the Light depends entirely on the backward-flowing movement, so that the thoughts are gathered together (the place of Heavenly Consciousness, the Heavenly Heart). The Heavenly Heart lies between sun and moon (i.e., the two eyes).

The Book of the Yellow Castle says: In the field of the square inch of the house of the square foot, life can be regulated. The house of the square foot is the face. The field of the square inch in the face: What could that be other than the Heavenly Heart? In the middle of the square inch dwells the splendor. In the purple hall of the city of jade dwells the god of utmost emptiness and life. The Confucians call it the center of emptiness; the Buddhists, the terrace of life; the Taoists, the ancestral land, or the yellow castle, or the dark pass, or the space of former Heaven. The Heavenly Heart is like the dwelling place, the Light is the master. Therefore when the Light circulates, the powers of the whole body arrange themselves before its throne, just as when a holy king has taken possession of the capital and has laid down the fundamental rules of order, all the states approach with tribute, or, just as when the master is quiet and calm, men-servants and maids obey his orders of their own accord, and each does his work.

Therefore you only have to make the Light circulate: that is the deepest and most wonderful secret. The Light is easy to move, but difficult to fix. If it is allowed to go long enough in a circle, then it crystallizes itself: that is the natural spirit -body. This crystallized spirit is formed beyond the nine Heavens. It is the condition of which it is said in the Book of the Seal of the Heart: Silently in the morning thou fliest upward.

In carrying out this fundamental truth you need to seek for no other methods, but must only concentrate your thoughts on it. The book Leng Yen says: By collecting the thoughts one can fly and will be born in Heaven. Heaven is not the wide blue sky, but the place where the body is made in the house of the creative. If one keeps this up for a long time, there develops quite naturally in addition to the body, yet another spirit-body.

The Golden Flower is the Elixir of Life (literally, golden ball, golden pill). All changes of spiritual consciousness depend upon the Heart. Here is a secret charm, which, although it works very accurately, is yet so fluent that it needs extreme intelligence and clarity, and complete absorption and calm. People without this highest degree of intelligence and understanding do not find the way to apply the charm; People without this utmost capacity for concentration and calm cannot keep fast hold of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT # 1 BY RON JEREMY: INTERESTIN DA REFFERENCE TO PERSIANS N EGYPTIANS, BECAUSE DA PERSIANS WERE INDO-EUROPEANS N DA EGYPTIANS WERE SEMITES, SO HERE WE HAVE THAT ALCHEMY IS A UNNIVERSAL SCIENCE, IT WAS NOT ONLY A CHINAMAN'S ART. SO ONE CAN ALSO STUDY CHINAMAN'S ALCHEMY TO UNDERSTAND WESTERN ALCHEMY BETTER.

1. HEAVENLY CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE HEART

Master Lu Tzu said: That which exists through itself is called Meaning. (Tao).

COMMENT#2 WELL, *MEANING* IS JUST ONE O DA TRANSLATIONS O TAO.

I WONDER IF IT IS CORRECT HERE, SINCE WE ALL KNOW THAT USUALLY TAO IS TRANSLATED *DA WAY*. IS *MEANING* A *WAY*?

YES! IT'S A WAY OUTTA CONFUSION N CHAOS. IN DREAMS, YA CAN MAKE SENSE THRU MEANING. HOW-EVER, MY PROBLEM WITH *MEANING* IS THAT IT SOUNDS TOO RATIONAL OR CONCEPTUAL, SO I STILL DONT LIKE DA TRANSLATION (BUT HEY! IT WAS A FREEBY). SO INSTEAD O MEANING, I WOULD USE *SYMBOL*, HOW ABOUT THAT??? THAT D MAKE IT:

MASTER LU TSU SAID: THAT WHICH EXISTS THROUGH ITSELF IS CALLED SYMBOL (TAO).

NOW WHERE DA FUCK IS HAGGAR DA PHILLOSOPHER TO COMMENT ON THIS????

Hi

In my Cleary translation of the SGF I think I recall a different word used than "meaning". I have to check that one out. But from my limited understanding, the word symbol and meaning is not much different in mandarin. In the taoist canon there are many examples of wordplay and use of allegory to hint at the ungraspableness of the Tao by the discursive mind, and sometimes, like in "Understanding Reality", the term meaning is always twofold, one related to the discursive mind, and then the true meaning that is "meaningless" if you hear it.

But the use of "Symbol" I feel has alot of intention to it, as something representing or refering to something else, which would lead you into trouble here. What does the symbol stand for? Have I understood your suggestion correctly? I can only make of it that a symbol that refers to itself, meaning it that which is totally self-created is a non-refering state.

But the use of "meaning" is alot like the way the greek Heraclitus used "logos" in his text. He felt that the Logos was the true law, and he implied it to be a "meaning": that which makes everything what it is...

Just a blabbering thought =) But symbol can also mean "word" which is similar to the opening chapter of the TTC, so maybe you're right on.

Another short comment:

In the practice of turning the light around, there is an empasis on the ni wan point where the true yang chi is stored like a seed. In many other daoist texts, like "the book on balance and harmony" this type of practice falls short of the ultimate practice, being too forced and focused on a location: the niwan. I wonder what you make of the debate between the different methods? Total openness meditatin vs having a point of origin for the mind to start with?

Any thoughts?

The Great One is the term given to that which has nothing above it. The secret of the magic of life consists in using action in order to achieve non-action. One must not wish to leave out the steps between and penetrate directly. The maxim handed down to us is to take in hand the work on the essence. In doing this it is important not to follow the wrong road.

The Golden Flower is the Light. What color has the light? One uses the Golden Flower as an image. It is the true power of the transcendent Great One. The phrase, "The lead of the water-region has but one taste," refers to it. The work on the circulation of the Light depends entirely on the backward-flowing movement, so that the thoughts are gathered together (the place of Heavenly Consciousness, the Heavenly Heart). The Heavenly Heart lies between sun and moon (i.e., the two eyes).

OK, HERE I SEE THREE VERY IMPORTANT POINTS, VIZ,

ONE, THAT ONE USES CHI KUNG OR *MAGIC O LIFE* FOR A VERY DEFFINITE PURPOSE, I.E. TO ACHIEVE THAT WHICH HAS NOTTHIN ABOVE, IE TO ACHIEVE NON ACTION THRU ACTION.

DA REASON WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME IS, I AM A LAZY MOFO. IF YA TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO WORK FOR EVER, IF YA TELL ME THAT PRACTICE IS AN EVER LASTIN ONGOIN *PROCESS*, I TELL YA, SCREW YA POLESMOKER, I GO BACK TO DA BAR! BUT, IF YA TELL ME, LOOK THERE IS A *DEFFINITE* GOAL TO ACHIEVE, ALL PRACTICE THAT AIMS AT THAT IS GONNA FIND PEACE, END, REACH REST EVVENTUALLY, THEN I SAY, THATS SUPERCOOL, BECAUSE I AM LAZY N I DO *NOT* INTEND TO LABOR FOR EVER, FUCK THAT I *DONT* BELIEVE THAT WORK IS GOOD!!! BUT NON ACTION IS GOOD, SO IF I HAVE TO DO WORK, I'LL ONLY DO WORK UNDER ONE CONDITION, THAT AFTER DOIN WORK I'LL REACH *P*E*A*C*E*!!!!!!

SO YA SEE, THIS IS TO STRAIGHEN OUT DA ISSUE WITH DA BUDDHISTS: DA REAL TAO PRACTICE WILL ACHIEVE DA SAME GOAL AS DA BUDDHISTS' IF TAKEN TO DA FULL EXTENT: NIRVANA. BUT, THEY DO IT BY SUFFERIN, WE DO IT BY CIRCULATIN DA LIGHT.

NOW DA SECCOND IMPORTANT NUGGET IS, DA THANG INVOLVED AINT NO"ENNERGY", AINT NO "VIBBRATTION", AINT NO "WILL*. IT IS *LIGHT*.

BUT, YA CAN SAY, LIGHT *IS* ENNERGY, VIBBRATTION, WILL, BUT, I SAY, VIBBRATION DONT MAKE YA SEE IN DA DARK, BUT LIGHT *DOES*. SO MY POINT IS, ONE MUST SOMEHOW FOCUS ON DA *VISION* O DA INTERIOR WHEN CIRCULATIN DA LIGHT.

DA THIRD POINT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYIN ALL ALLONG IN SPITE O DA EJACULATROS' PARTY: VIZ, DA WORK O CIRCULATION O LIGHT DEPPENDS *ENTIRELY* ON DA BACKWARD FLOWIN MOVEMENT.

NOW WHAT IS DA BACKWARD FLOWIN MOVEMENT? IT'S A JARGON NAME FOR SEMEN RETTENTION!!!!!!! BRING YER JUICE UP DA SPINE BACK!!!!! THAT'S DA FOUNDATION O DA CIRCULATION O DA LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE NOW

RJ

Maybe meaning could be rendered meaningfulness. I mean, when we say we understand something we say we say " oh I see." But in order to see you have to have light. So is the light also intelligent and there is a cognitive element to it? Or even a "re-cognition" of our origin in the tao. So this meanfulness is experienced as depth of Being, and gives us certainty in regard to our origin and destiny. And just as the semen has to flow backwards ie up our spine, our cognitive capacity has to flow backwards also, or down so that it is not just stuck in the head and remains purely intellectual. In coming down, the cognitive ability gets transformed into direct knowing and whole body intelligence. I think the semen jing reversal has a complement in this reversal and the cognitive capacity has experienced a later heaven twist or fall, if you will to the same degree as our jing.

Also this capacity for the light to show and be, meaning reveal esences and properties of that which is perceived. So that the intelligence of chi can see for example very directly properties of plants. I think that this is an intimate process in the sense that we could take in a homeopathic essence through perception. So meaning could also be rendered as qualities, properties and through their circulation we come to know the world around us as well.

In the practice of turning the light around, there is an empasis on the ni wan point where the true yang chi is stored like a seed. In many other daoist texts, like "the book on balance and harmony" this type of practice falls short of the ultimate practice, being too forced and focused on a location: the niwan. I wonder what you make of the debate between the different methods? Total openness meditatin vs having a point of origin for the mind to start with?

Any thoughts?

The deep-center definately has importance as effective-means, imv. For two reasons.

1) The subtle structure of the deep-center has an especially direct... wiring that connects to light and emptiness. Once you start moving away from the center into the slight periphery, the subtle mechanics naturally try and "work" the world, manipulate it, shape it as experienced is received: all of which is basically distortion. The deep-center is a no-spin-zone in our subtle form.

2) If you have profound exposure to emptiness, without a sufficiently coherent center, your energetics disperse. Both in terms of nourishment (which is, over the long term, depleting) and - in later more advanced work - the subtle form can literally come apart, all unraveled, as a result of exposure to states of a level of purity that the body is not ready for. So, by cultivating a profound deep-center, nourishment is naturally drawn in all the way through the layers of the bodies (longevity, both physically and subtly), and you are able to do advanced work without seriously losing your marbles.

Direct openness meditations are, of course, of value. Its just that the deep-center methods of accessing openness are also quite important.

Trunk

Are you in Spiritual Bliss a fair amount of the time?

Just wondering... I mean you talk about the Way yet I often wonder where you are on the path. I do not disagree with your approach, just wondering what you have experienced in the subtle realm. In the beauty of the Divine.

Inner Peace,

Matt

1) Between the two eyes

This is common. This is a focus on the Third Eye as a method of self transformation. There are many practices based on this approach. Let me say that this is not the approach you are studying with HT; MO, Sex Retention, and Dream Practice. Understand that I am not saying any of these are not valid paths :)

2) Consciousness of the Heart

Yes, this is a very important place to "focus". Yet regardless of focus, the Atman (your spirit) lies within the heart :) The consciousness of the Heart is the "final" place in at least the HT practices as taught by Winn and also from other traditions. This experience is truly all connecting to say the least! Again though, there is nothing here to get attached to....

Drunvalo Melchhizedek's book about the heart (can't remember the title) teaches a way to this inner dimension. And it is beautiful!

The thing about the "Golden Flower" and many other texts is that they are so cryptic. I love it in a sense, but in truth, it is more helpful for all that it is outwardly clear what is, what is :) I mean, how many people do you know that are searching, in every moment for God?? and now we should confuse these true seekers that are rare in the first place???? FUCK THAT! I AM, I AM, I AM! I charge no money, I ask nothing, I am here to serve. I AM here to ensure that every one attains TAO, but one can not attain it until one DESIRES it COMPETELY from the heart! Practice means NOTHING, until it is done from this perspective!

May the Grace of God be upon all those who sincerely seek it!

A Devotee of the Source

Therefore you only have to make the Light circulate: that is the deepest and most wonderful secret. The Light is easy to move, but difficult to fix. If it is allowed to go long enough in a circle, then it crystallizes itself: that is the natural spirit -body. This crystallized spirit is formed beyond the nine Heavens. It is the condition of which it is said in the Book of the Seal of the Heart: Silently in the morning thou fliest upward.

I PROPPOSE: LETS STICK TO DA TEXT N TRY TO AVOID MAKIN COMMENTARIES UPPON COMMENTARIES AD INFINNITTUM. WHETHER I AM ON DA WAY OR NOT IS NOBODYS BIZ, BUT LET'S TRY TO UNDERSTAND DA TEXT IN ORDER TO PRACTICE CORRECTLY.

SO HERE WE FIND AGGAIN REPEATED DA CONCEPT O DA CIRCULATION O LIGHT. NOT ENNERGY, NOR FLUID, NOR VIBRATION: LIGHT.

THEN 3 NEW IDEAS BE INTRODUCED:

1)CIRCULLATION MUST GO ON FOR A LONG TIME

2)THEN DA LIGHT CRYSTALLIZES IN A SPIRIT-BODY I.E. AN ENTANGLEMENT OR INTERMEDIATE STATE O BODY N SPIRIT

3)THEN ONE FLIES UPWARD IN DA MORNING

SO IN SUMMARY, THIS SCHOOL TEACHES THAT ONE MUST ADOPT DA BACKWARD WAY (SEMEN RETTENTION), THEN ONE MUST EXPERIENCE DA LIGHT (INTELLIGENT CHI) THEN ONE MUST CIRCULATE IT FOR A LONG TIME, THEN DA LIGHT CRYSTALLIZES (PEARL, GOLDEN PILL) THEN ONE FLIES UPWARD IN DA MORNING.

IN DA MORNING,IN DA MORNING. WHY IN DA MORNING? COULD IT BE THAT AT NIGHT ONE WAS...AT WORK???

RJ

The Golden Flower is the Elixir of Life (literally, golden ball, golden pill). All changes of spiritual consciousness depend upon the Heart. Here is a secret charm, which, although it works very accurately, is yet so fluent that it needs extreme intelligence and clarity, and complete absorption and calm. People without this highest degree of intelligence and understanding do not find the way to apply the charm; People without this utmost capacity for concentration and calm cannot keep fast hold of it.

SO HERE WE BE TOLD DA GOLDEN FLOWER IS DA SAME AS DA NOTTORIOUS ELIXIR O LIFE AKA GOLDEN PILL SO WE CAN INFER A CONNECTION WITH WESTERN ALCHEMY AGGAIN.

THEN WE BE TOLD THAT THERE BE TWO (2) NECCISSARY INGREDIENTS:

1)EXTREME INTELLIGENCE N CLARITY

2)COMPLETE ABSORPTION N CALM.

# 1) IS REQUIRED TO FIND DA WAY TO APPLY DA MAGIC, N,

#2 IS NECCISSARY TO KEEP FAST HOLD ON IT.

SO THESE TWO INGREDIENTS CAN ALSO BE CALLED KNOWLEDGE N INTENT , OR INTELLECT N WILL.

BY DA THERRAVADIN THEY BE CALLED SAMATHA N VIPASSANA , ASK BIKKHU HARRY AS FOR THAT.

BYE NOW,

RJ MAHALINGAM

2. THE PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT AND THE CONSCIOUS SPIRIT

Master Lu Tzu said: In comparison with Heaven and earth, man is like a mayfly. But compared to the Great Meaning, Heaven and earth, too, are like a bubble and a shadow. Only the primordial spirit and the true essence overcome time and space.

The power of the seed, like Heaven and earth, is subject to mortality, but the primordial spirit is beyond the polar differences. Here is the place whence Heaven and Earth derive their being. When students understand how to grasp the primordial spirit, they overcome the polar opposites of Light and darkness and tarry no longer in the three worlds. But only he who has looked on essence in its original manifestation is able to do this.

When men are set free from the womb the primordial spirit dwells in the square inch (between the eyes), but the conscious spirit dwells below in the heart. This lower fleshly heart has the shape of a large peach: it is covered by the wings of the lungs, supported by the liver, and served by the bowels. This heart is dependent on the outside world. If a man does not eat for one day even, it feels extremely uncomfortable. If it hears something terrifying it throbs; if it hears something enraging it stops; if its is faced with death it becomes sad; if it sees something beautiful it is dazzled. But the Heavenly Heart in the head, when would it have been in the leased moved? Dost thou ask: Can the Heavenly Heart not be moved? Then I answer: How could the true thought in the square inch be moved? If it really moves, it is not well. For when ordinary men die, then it moves, but that is not good. It is best indeed if the Light has already fortified itself in a spirit body and its life force gradually penetrated the instincts and movements. But that is a secret which has not been revealed for thousands of years.

The lower heart moves like a strong, powerful commander who despises the Heavenly ruler because of his weakness, and has seized for himself the leadership of the affairs of state. But when the primordial castle can be fortified and defended, then it is as if a strong and wise ruler sat upon the throne. The two eyes start the Light circulating like two ministers at the right and left who support the ruler with all their might. When the ruler in the center is thus in order, all those rebellious heroes will present themselves with lances reversed ready to take orders.

The way to the Elixir of life recognizes as supreme magic, seed-water, spirit-fire, and thought-earth; these three. What is seed-water? It is the true, one power (eros) of former Heaven. Spirit-fire is the Light (logos). Thought-earth is the Heavenly Heart of the middle house (intuition). Spirit-fire is used for effecting, thought-earth for substance, and seed-water for the foundation. Ordinary men make their bodies through thoughts. The body is not only the 7 ft. tall outer body. In the body is the anima. The anima, having produced consciousness, adheres to it. Consciousness depends for its origin on the anima. The anima is feminine, the substance of consciousness. As long as this consciousness is not interrupted, it continues to beget from generation to generation, and the changes of form of the anima and the transformations of substance are unceasing.

But, besides this, there is the animus in which the spirit shelters. The animus lives in the daytime in the eyes; at night it houses in the liver. When living in the eyes, it sees; when housing itself in the liver, it dreams. Dreams are the wanderings of the spirit through all nine Heavens and all the nine earths. But whoever is dull and moody on waking, and chained to his bodily form, is fettered by the anima. Therefore the concentration of the animus is effected by the circulation of the Light, and in this way the spirit is protected, the anima subjected, and consciousness is annulled. The method used by the ancients for escaping from the world consisted in burning out completely the slag of darkness in order to return to the purely creative. This is nothing more than a reduction of the anima and a bringing to perfection of the animus. And the circulation of the Light is the magical means of limiting the dark powers and gaining mastery of the anima. Even if the work is not directed toward bringing back the creative, but confines itself to the magical means of the circulation, one returns to the creative, If this method is followed, plenty of seed-water will be present of itself; the spirit-fire will be ignited, and the thought-earth will solidify and crystallize. And thus can the holy fruit mature. The scarab rolls his ball and in the ball there develops life as the effect of the undivided effort of his spiritual concentration. If now and embryo can grow in manure, and shed its skin, why should not the dwelling place of our Heavenly Heart also be able to create a body if we concentrate the spirit upon it?

The one effective, true essence (logos united with life), when it descends into the house of the creative, divides into animus and anima. The animus is in the Heavenly Heart. It is of the nature of light; it is the power of lightness and purity. It is that which we have received from the great emptiness, that which has form from the very beginning. The anima partakes of the nature of darkness. It is the power of the heavy and the turbid; it is bound to the bodily, fleshly heart. The animus loves life. The anima seeks death. All sensuous pleasures and impulses to anger are effects of the anima; it is the conscious spirit which after death is nourished on blood, but which, during life, is in direst need. Darkness returns to darkness and like things attract each other. But the pupil understands how to distill the dark anima so that it transforms itself into Light.

Master Lu Tzu said: In comparison with Heaven and earth, man is like a mayfly. But compared to the Great Meaning, Heaven and earth, too, are like a bubble and a shadow. Only the primordial spirit and the true essence overcome time and space.

OK, OK, MAN IS LIKE A MAYFLY (= an insect which lives near water and only lives for a very short time as an adult), HOW-EVER, HEAVEN N EARTH BE ALSO BUBBLES N SHADOWS.

SO LET'S GET OVER WITH HEAVEN N EARTH WORSHIP: HEAVEN IS DA GODS, EARTH IS NATURE, THEY BE BOTH PHENOMENA O TIME N SPACE.

SURE, THEY BE BIGGER, SURE THEY LAST LONGER THAN MAN, BUT STILL, THEY BE ACTORS IN DA SAME COMEDY - THEY BE SHADOWS N BUBBLES TOO.

NOW DA ONLY WORTHY ONE IS PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT N TRUE ESSENCE. WHATS PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT? IT IS MY SPIRIT BEFORE DA WORLD WAS.

WHATS TRUE ESSENCE? IT'S MY ESSENCE WHEN I WAKE UP FROM MY DREAMS.

RONNIETSU KONG YU MING

I am beginning to like Master Lu. Even Master Lu Tzu is teaching about impermanence. He said that everything is impermanent. Everything is just empty phenomena rolling on. Only Nirvana overcomes this.

Some verses from Samyutta Nikaya for motivation:

Life is swept along,

next-to-nothing its span.

For one swept on by aging

no shelters exist.

Perceiving this danger in death,

one should do deeds of merit

that bring about bliss.

Life is swept along,

next-to-nothing its span.

For one swept to old age

no shelters exist.

Perceiving this danger in death,

one should drop the world's bait

and look for peace.

With Metta,

Harry Pain

SO YA SEE, THIS IS TO STRAIGHEN OUT DA ISSUE WITH DA BUDDHISTS: DA REAL TAO PRACTICE WILL ACHIEVE DA SAME GOAL AS DA BUDDHISTS' IF TAKEN TO DA FULL EXTENT: NIRVANA. BUT, THEY DO IT BY SUFFERIN, WE DO IT BY CIRCULATIN DA LIGHT.

Hey Buddy,

You got the wrong information on Buddhism. Buddhists do their practice so that they get out of suffering which is the same as action in order to achieve non-action. BTW, monks are the happiest people in the world if you are not aware.

What exactly is circulating the light?? I will be doubtful if it means moving the light up the spine and down the front. In Buddhism, I would take it as using the concentration and wisdom to pierce into the dark to see and experienced the Truths i.e. the Four Noble Truths.

With Metta,

Harry Pain

When men are set free from the womb the primordial spirit dwells in the square inch (between the eyes), but the conscious spirit dwells below in the heart. This lower fleshly heart has the shape of a large peach: it is covered by the wings of the lungs, supported by the liver, and served by the bowels. This heart is dependent on the outside world. If a man does not eat for one day even, it feels extremely uncomfortable. If it hears something terrifying it throbs; if it hears something enraging it stops; if its is faced with death it becomes sad; if it sees something beautiful it is dazzled. But the Heavenly Heart in the head, when would it have been in the leased moved? Dost thou ask: Can the Heavenly Heart not be moved? Then I answer: How could the true thought in the square inch be moved? If it really moves, it is not well. For when ordinary men die, then it moves, but that is not good. It is best indeed if the Light has already fortified itself in a spirit body and its life force gradually penetrated the instincts and movements. But that is a secret which has not been revealed for thousands of years.

NOW HERE WE BE TOLD ABOUT DA PRIMMORDIAL SPIRRIT VS. DA CONSCIOUS SPIRRIT. NOW TO BE HONEST, WE ALREADY KNOW WHEERE DA PRIMMORDIAL SPIRIT IS. IF I ASK YA, 'WHERE DO YER *I* BE LOCATED' UNLESS YA BE STOOPID YALL SAY, 'WHY, IN MY HEAD SOMEWHERE BETWEEN MY EYES N MY EARS OR SO.'

SO THAT'S DA SEAT O DA SELF OR *I*, EXPERIENCE SAYS SO AS WELL.

NOW DA CONFUSION ARISES BECAUSE DA SOURCE O EMMOTIONS WHICH IS IN DA HEART SENDS WAVES THAT DA PRIMMORDIAL *I* THINKS COME FROM ITSELF.

SO DA FIRST GOAL IS TO REALIZE THAT DA *I* AINT NO SAME AS DA EMMOTIONAL CONSCIOUS SPIRRIT.

DA WAY TO DO THAT IS, ONE SHOULD SIT IN MEDDITTATION N CONSIDER AS IN A SLIDE-SHOW, ALL DA EMMOTIONS N FEELING N CHANGIN OPPINIONS. FOR EACH, ONE SHOULD REALIZE: 'THIS BE *NOT* *ME*'.

SO AT FIRST, DA PRIMMORDIAL SPIRIT IS MORE LIKE AN ONLOOKER OR OBSERVER, WHILE DA CONSCIOUS SPIRIT IS MORE LIKE A PROJECTOR O SLIDES UPPON A THEATRE SCREEN.

THEN WE BE TOLD WHAT DA INNITIAL GOAL O ALCHEMY BE: DA LIGHT MUST GRADDUALLY PENNETRATE DA INSTINCTS N MOVEMENTS.

SO THEN DA PRIMMORDIAL SPIRRIT MUST TAKE AN ACTIVE ROLE O CONQUEST N WAR UPPON DA *NOT I*.

SO IN SUMMARY:

1) FIRST, DA SELF OR *I* IN DA HEAD MUST REALIZE THAT IT BE SEPPARATED FROM DA CONSCIOUS SPIRRIT IN DA HEART WHICH IS LIKE A SOUCE OR SPRING O EMMOTIONS N CHANGES.

2)THEN, DA *I* MUST PROCEED TO PENNETRATE DA SOURCE O CHANGES N EMMOTION BY RUNNIN DA *LIGHT* THROUGH IT WITH DA GOAL O TURNIN THAT *OTHER* INTO A *SELF*. I.E. ONE MUST:

1)FIRST REALIZE WHAT IS *I* N WHAT IS *NOT I*;

2)THEN PROCCEED TO TURN ALSO DA *NOT I* INTO DA *I*.

SO PRACTICE REALLY BE A WORK OF CONQUEST UPPON ONE'S OWN INNER WORLD , KILLIN OUT DA *NOT I* N TURNIN EVERYTTHANG INTO *I* BY USIN DA POWER O DA FIRED CHI TURNED INTO LIGHT.

BYE NOW

RJ

The lower heart moves like a strong, powerful commander who despises the Heavenly ruler because of his weakness, and has seized for himself the leadership of the affairs of state. But when the primordial castle can be fortified and defended, then it is as if a strong and wise ruler sat upon the throne. The two eyes start the Light circulating like two ministers at the right and left who support the ruler with all their might. When the ruler in the center is thus in order, all those rebellious heroes will present themselves with lances reversed ready to take orders.

HERE WE HAVE DA SITTUATION WHERE DA OLD KING HAS FALLEN ASLEEP. REMMEMBER DA LORD O RINGS TRILLOGY, DA OLF KING TEMPORRARILLY OUT O COMMISSION. SO DA HEART, WHO IS A GOOD WARRIOR AFTER ALL, NOT SEEIN DA OLD KING IN CHARGE NO MORE, FEELS COMPELLED TO TAKE CHARGE, HOW-EVER, HE'S NOT UP TO DA TASK.

THERREFORE, IT IS NECCISSARY THAT DA OLD KING COME BACK TO HIS ROYAL SENSES N TAKE CHARGE AGGAIN O DA KINGDOM.

DA *EYES* BE HIS MINNISTERS - IT'S DA OLD MAGE WHO DESTROYS HIS ENNEMIES BY *STARIN* AT EM. DA POWER O VISION - DA POWER O LIGHT.

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE. DA POWER O VISION BECOMES LIGHT - DA LIGHT ADVANCES INTO DA ABYSS O DARKNESS - DA LIGHT SETS INTO MOTION DA WHEEL O DHARMA - DA INNER EARTH IS TURNED INTO DAYLIGHT BY DA POWER O DA INTELLECTUAL KING N HIS TWO MINNISTERS - DA EYES O FIRE.

THEN DA HEART SEES DA KING IS BACK - THEN DA HEART PERFORM OBEYSANCE N PRESENT HIS LANCE READY TO TAKE ORDERS N FIGHT DA DARKNESS.

RONNIETSU MAHALINGAM

The way to the Elixir of life recognizes as supreme magic, seed-water, spirit-fire, and thought-earth; these three. What is seed-water? It is the true, one power (eros) of former Heaven. Spirit-fire is the Light (logos). Thought-earth is the Heavenly Heart of the middle house (intuition). Spirit-fire is used for effecting, thought-earth for substance, and seed-water for the foundation.

NOW THREE ENTITTIES BE PART O DA SUPREME MAGIC:

1)SEED-WATER

2)SPIRIT-FIRE

3)THOUGHT-EARTH

SEED WATER IS DA SEMEN. I'VE BEEN SAYIN ALL ALONG, DONT SPRAY YER JUICE OR YA'LL LOSE YER MAGIC. BUT NO, YA KEEP CONTRADICTIN DA MAHALINGAM, KEEP FOLLOWIN DA EJACCULLATTORS (LET'S NOT NAME NAMES NOW), SO YA LOSE 1/3 O DA SUPPREME MAGIC.

SPIRIT FIRE IS DA HEART CHI. WE SAW BEFFORE THAT DA HEAART IS LIKE A WARRIOR WHO NEEDS A KING. WELL, DA KING IS:

3)THOUGHT EART

IN DA 5 ELLEMENTS DOCTRINE, DA THOUGHT EARTH IS DA STOMMICH-SPLEEN (SYMBOL): IT'S DA CENTER, SINCE DA STOMMICH IS LOCATED IN DA CENTER O DA HUMAN CARRION.

IN DA + SYMBOL, DA STOMMICH-THOUGHT-EARTH IS DA POINT IN DA CENTER O DA CROSS, IT'S WHAT YA AIM AT WHEN YA SHOOT A HUNTIN RIFFLE.

NOW DA TRANSLATION IS A LITL CRAPPY BUT HEY! IT WAS FREE SO DONT WHINE. DA FIRE IS USED FOR ACTION, DA WATER IS USED FOR DA FOUNDATION, N EARTH IS USED FOR DIRECTION (*NOT* SUBSTANCE, SUBSTANCE MEANS FOUNDATION SO DA TRANSLATOR FUKED UP).

SO DA EARTH IS DA KING, DA FIRE IS DA WARRIOR, DA WATER IS DA FARMER, THERE YA GO HOW TO ORGANNIZE A TAO STATE.

RJ MAHASALAMI

Sign in to follow this