voidisyinyang

Chunyi Lin 1 hr Teleseminar Free

Yes you can get great heart love energy from listening to this healing meditation from Chunyi Lin.

Thanks for having a listen,I appreciate that very much.

Drew,

Is there any point in doing Small Universe/Microcosmic Orbit, through Master Lin's CD session if your LDT is not "overflowing" yet ?

I've read that forcing a small amount of Qi to circulate Ren and Du through the will can cause problems, and at the same time i've read much on methods that encourage it regardless of whether the LDT is "full".

Any advice on this? :lol:

The Level 1 Sitting meditation c.d. has the first 1/2 hour as "small universe" and the 2nd half hour as "self-concentration." So in "self-concentration" you use your consciousness to go into the emptiness. Chunyi Lin says this is all you really need to know for the practice. It's an infinite process that is always going on -- we just recognize it and resonate with it.

The energy is created through the process of the small universe. Sitting meditation is about "collecting" or "growing" the energy while standing active meditation is about "harvesting" or "using" the energy.

The energy is always transforming. Small universe practice combines the active standing along with the passive or sitting meditation. Small universe is between the standing moving practice and the static full-lotus self-concentration practice.

The energy "knows what to do." For the energy to be created there has to be harmonic resonance through the nodes of the mind or light focused on the electrochemical concentrations or nodes in the body. The light of the mind is generated from a deeper harmonic relaxation or resonance process -- this is the self-concentration practice. The deeper you go into the emptiness the more energy "you" will have.

If you actually use Chunyi Lin's "small universe" c.d. then this small universe practice will be focused on the harmonic resonance. The "concept" of forcing will block the creation of the energy because the energy is resonated from harmonics through relaxation.

Have fun!!

Drew,

Is there any point in doing Small Universe/Microcosmic Orbit, through Master Lin's CD session if your LDT is not "overflowing" yet ?

I've read that forcing a small amount of Qi to circulate Ren and Du through the will can cause problems, and at the same time i've read much on methods that encourage it regardless of whether the LDT is "full".

Any advice on this? :lol:

Drew,

I've also noticed as my development has increased that my body rejects certain food.

Things which i would otherwise have eaten and enjoyed, now i just can't stand.

The mere smell of some food just makes me go *bleh... - while other gives me a bad stomach.

All of which were regular items on my menu.

In some cases i don't feel anything when i swallow, but otherwise i feel my chest burning... like my body is giving me real time feedback saying: "don't put anymore of this in me."

So i've been eating vegetables and fruits and meat, which is what i normally ate before, but with the exception of some things which my body doesn't like anymore.

Do you have any experience with this sort of reactions from your body? - I've always felt like my body tells me what to eat, but for the first time in the past 3 months it has been signaling what "not" to eat very clearly.

Did you ever come across this? - If yes, how do certain "unfavorable" foods effect your energetic state?

Much appreciated. :lol:

Edited by effilang

Food has been my main problem. I've been in denial for years that since my serious training 9 years ago I no longer can eat normal food. I've just been drinking blended lemons with some vinegar for the past day and a half. I had some peppermint tea as well. But I'm still recovering from a big meal I had -- a couple meals -- on Tuesday evening. I had tried to fast but then my sister had cooked some grilled sandwich and she repeatedly asked me to eat it, along with my niece, etc. So after they left the house I just thought I'd eat food to load up on jing energy since they were no longer there. Big mistake.

Hai Deng ate just a bowl of rice a day -- the modified bigu diet is a small veggie meal once a day and fasting one day a week. Even when I entered a monastery I was supposed to eat two meals a day but I needed to fast in order to clean out my system. This fasting was not considered Buddhism nor was sitting in full-lotus! haha. So the secret of bigu is not found in the "cessation and contemplation" tradition which is more just mind yoga. Sure you find it sometimes but not usually. I had to escape that monastery in the middle of the night!

The females make a huge deal out of me eating their food because it's ritualistic with sex. So I was eating my mom's meals but then I had to take antiseptic. This does not work too well because you have to balance it with how much physical work you do, etc. The food does give you jing energy which can then be used for healing.

So it's a trade-off -- it depends on if there's lots of jing energy from other people having extra lower emotional energy around you. If that's the case then I can go without food -- as long as I don't have to do much physical labor. I was biking about 5 miles a day when living in the city so I would end up eating food but following a strict diet is tough in the city since there's so much crappy food being pushed at you in all the displays and sales, etc. Also coworkers, friends and family are constantly pushing bad food. So I actually just dumpster-dived food because it was free and really no different than any other food source being pushed on me.

Slowly my family is accepting that if I eat bad food then it goes to my head and I'll off-gas toxins -- leaching toxins from the brain -- turning shit to gold! haha. The vagus nerve transduces bacteria -- through ionization -- large molecules get into the brain - both the bliss of serotonin and the shit of the anaerobic bacteria.

Chunyi Lin told me to stop eating crap. Before I did my 8 day fast (on just half glass of water) I had a vegetarian diet for about 10 years and even followed a no salt diet for about 6 months. But that was when I was in school and had school money and more time just for meditation and I could live close to my job so I didn't have to bike very far, etc.

So all these things have to be balanced. Chunyi Lin eats one little veggie meal a day and then on Mondays he fasts -- so he follows the "modified bigu" diet.

Since we live in a materialistic culture my family thinks I'm being lazy if I'm in my room meditating -- even if I'm in full-lotus. So I just sit at the computer because being at the computer is considered some form of work. It's not as good as real meditation but I can do that at night and also right when I wake up. Still for the modified bigu diet you want to mainly be meditating and best if in full-lotus because then you take in the jing energy as food.

That's why I post online -- it's actually an excuse so I can sit in full-lotus and then I can send chi energy out to my family while I'm at the computer! haha.

Chunyi Lin says you should eat only till 70% full or else the food will go to your head. So there is definitely a permanent re-wiring of the physiology -- originally the Bushmen healers would fast when they were hunting and if they ate meat the would only eat it in the morning -- while doing the trance dance at night. So there was plenty of time for digestion and most of the time they ate very little food -- of course no salt, no sugar, no caffeine, etc. For the healing training they spend a month away from the females while fasting.

Old people do not have much jing energy so when I heal my parents it helps that I eat my mom's meals -- which are heavy in meat, etc. In fact I've been totally celibate for three months -- I've burned off all my jing energy as I transmit to my parents through the walls, etc. My mom just got her annual physical results and said for the first time in two years everything was excellent. In fact healing my parents -- who are in their mid-70s -- is a full-time job. But this also means because of the blockages -- the emotional blockages -- they take in from the other relatives.

Still my family does not consider me to do this healing -- even though my mom had paid me before when I healed her which ended in my 8 day fast. That was 9 years ago and since she freaked out so bad I stopped practicing and my energy channels closed up quite a bit. My energy was strongest from that fast but my mom screamed bloody murder and insisted I was hallucinating. Two weeks later she called me asking for another healing saying the last one had been "night and day" -- she no longer needed her surgical stockings nor to keep her legs elevated. Her "smoker's legs" is gone. When I told her I had stopped practicing because she had gone so ballistic on me she said I was just being lazy. haha.

So when you fast and increase the intake of jing energy you are actually doing SPIRIT EXORCISM and it takes a bit of experiential learning to deal with the intensity of these energy exchanges.

But modern people are in denial about the healing energy because it goes against the reliance on technology for solving problems. Plus to be a healer you have to submit to the concept of consciousness as something we exist within -- it goes directly against the modern ego. I didn't want my family to think I was in a cult so I just kept researching the science behind the energy transformations. I was working at an activist non-profit so I had very little money but still had time for research and meditation. I just posted all my research online so I got feedback. Since I had no school money I could no longer afford the classes from Chunyi Lin plus I had already taken them several times and unless I could increase my practice level there was not much more change.

Still considering I have to eat a special diet or else everyone around me suffers the consequences -- slowly my family is not hassling me when I need to fast or not to eat their food, etc. Last night I skipped dinner but I had to then reverse the lower emotional outbreak! haha. I just EAT THE ANGER -- and that's my food! It works great!! I'm not required to eat breakfast nor lunch although occasionally my dad or mom will ask me if I ate breakfast, etc. Sometimes I say I already "ate" but what I really mean is that my food was the emotional electrochemical jing energy. Of course they do not understand how this operates but they do understand that if I eat normal food I'll smell like crap! haha.

At first I just sat in full-lotus because it's my body and that was my last freedom. People attack meditation -- they attack a special diet (the whole "holier than thou" guilt trip) -- but no one could stop me from sitting in full-lotus. Even if I don't sit in full-lotus I still have to practice the special diet. Now that people have learned the hard way that I need the special diet slowly I can change my diet without people harassing me. Besides I've learned to turn the anger around as the actual source of my food energy!!

Gurdjieff ate very little and he took antiseptics -- tobacco and alcohol -- frequently. I've been using vinegar but I have to cut back on my diet more. I have no choice about this. Gurdjieff regularly called his students "little shitheads" -- but it sounds better in French! haha.

Here's a good food movie -- on Indian pesticides and all the deformities they're causing....

http://freedocumentaries.org/theatre.php?filmID=118

Drew,

I've also noticed as my development has increased that my body rejects certain food.

Things which i would otherwise have eaten and enjoyed, now i just can't stand.

The mere smell of some food just makes me go *bleh... - while other gives me a bad stomach.

All of which were regular items on my menu.

In some cases i don't feel anything when i swallow, but otherwise i feel my chest burning... like my body is giving me real time feedback saying: "don't put anymore of this in me."

So i've been eating vegetables and fruits and meat, which is what i normally ate before, but with the exception of some things which my body doesn't like anymore.

Do you have any experience with this sort of reactions from your body? - I've always felt like my body tells me what to eat, but for the first time in the past 3 months it has been signaling what "not" to eat very clearly.

Did you ever come across this? - If yes, how do certain "unfavorable" foods effect your energetic state?

Much appreciated. :lol:

Edited by drewhempel

Chunyi Lin Hello my dear friends! If you missed the initial free Healing Connection phone call with me last night, you can listen by going to this link: It will be available until 1/4/2010. Copy/Paste Link: https://rcpt.yousendit.com/794904782/b99be8...81f87bae1c699b4
Those links are all overused now.

Could you please re-UL it again...maybe to another less-limited site like MediaFire? Thanks! B)

I'm in the same boat as you! haha. I just was sent the link by one of my blog readers and he got it from Chunyi Lin's facebook site. So it no longer downloads? I googled chunyi lin teleseminar but there's no other link sites.

Those links are all overused now.

Could you please re-UL it again...maybe to another less-limited site like MediaFire? Thanks! B)

Hello Drew and Happy New Year!,

Yea, I just tried the link and it's reached it limit capacity as well. ::sigh:: I was looking forward to listening in. If it could get reposted to another file sharing site that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Tommy

That's why I post online -- it's actually an excuse so I can sit in full-lotus and then I can send chi energy out to my family while I'm at the computer! haha.

I just wanna say... you're a trip, dude ... I love it :D

Funny cause I'm recovering from my sister's family visit which required some serious hardcore full-lotus sessions. I was only eating one meal a day and even that was too much since there was meat and milk and fruit, etc. Well I had quite a bit of booze as my antiseptic since my brother-in-law was freaking about my vinegar intake. The booze calmed in. haha.

So last night I had this great full moon dream where I was healing someone with this deep intense purple-blue light. When I realized that reality was a holograph in my dream from the healing then I woke myself up. It was inspired by watching the Angels-Shiatsu Paranormaltv documentary I posted yesterday.

There's 35 shows in that series -- each an hour long or so -- and there all very well done on all types of paranormal subjects.

I just wanna say... you're a trip, dude ... I love it :D

Since we live in a materialistic culture my family thinks I'm being lazy if I'm in my room meditating -- even if I'm in full-lotus. So I just sit at the computer because being at the computer is considered some form of work. It's not as good as real meditation but I can do that at night and also right when I wake up. Still for the modified bigu diet you want to mainly be meditating and best if in full-lotus because then you take in the jing energy as food.

Can you please explain a bit more your sitting full-lotus in front of the computer and sending chi energy out ?

I spend a lot of time in front of a computer (as a lot of people do in our society), it would be nice to use that time for healing too :)

Old people do not have much jing energy so when I heal my parents it helps that I eat my mom's meals -- which are heavy in meat, etc. In fact I've been totally celibate for three months -- I've burned off all my jing energy as I transmit to my parents through the walls, etc. My mom just got her annual physical results and said for the first time in two years everything was excellent. In fact healing my parents -- who are in their mid-70s -- is a full-time job. But this also means because of the blockages -- the emotional blockages -- they take in from the other relatives.

Still my family does not consider me to do this healing -- even though my mom had paid me before when I healed her which ended in my 8 day fast. That was 9 years ago and since she freaked out so bad I stopped practicing and my energy channels closed up quite a bit. My energy was strongest from that fast but my mom screamed bloody murder and insisted I was hallucinating. Two weeks later she called me asking for another healing saying the last one had been "night and day" -- she no longer needed her surgical stockings nor to keep her legs elevated. Her "smoker's legs" is gone. When I told her I had stopped practicing because she had gone so ballistic on me she said I was just being lazy. haha.

So when you fast and increase the intake of jing energy you are actually doing SPIRIT EXORCISM and it takes a bit of experiential learning to deal with the intensity of these energy exchanges.

But modern people are in denial about the healing energy because it goes against the reliance on technology for solving problems. Plus to be a healer you have to submit to the concept of consciousness as something we exist within -- it goes directly against the modern ego. I didn't want my family to think I was in a cult so I just kept researching the science behind the energy transformations. I was working at an activist non-profit so I had very little money but still had time for research and meditation. I just posted all my research online so I got feedback. Since I had no school money I could no longer afford the classes from Chunyi Lin plus I had already taken them several times and unless I could increase my practice level there was not much more change.

Still considering I have to eat a special diet or else everyone around me suffers the consequences -- slowly my family is not hassling me when I need to fast or not to eat their food, etc. Last night I skipped dinner but I had to then reverse the lower emotional outbreak! haha. I just EAT THE ANGER -- and that's my food! It works great!! I'm not required to eat breakfast nor lunch although occasionally my dad or mom will ask me if I ate breakfast, etc. Sometimes I say I already "ate" but what I really mean is that my food was the emotional electrochemical jing energy. Of course they do not understand how this operates but they do understand that if I eat normal food I'll smell like crap! haha.

At first I just sat in full-lotus because it's my body and that was my last freedom. People attack meditation -- they attack a special diet (the whole "holier than thou" guilt trip) -- but no one could stop me from sitting in full-lotus. Even if I don't sit in full-lotus I still have to practice the special diet. Now that people have learned the hard way that I need the special diet slowly I can change my diet without people harassing me. Besides I've learned to turn the anger around as the actual source of my food energy!!

I'm spending my winter's holiday at my parents' home, and I'm trying to do some healing - here there's A LOT of anger and too-much-thinking to heal.

I meditate a lot and trying to heal smt, but at the same time I'm losing a lot of energy (wet dreams): probably I've received too much energy and I cannot handle with it...

If you can tell us more about your eating anger, would be nice :)

O.K. so yesterday I thought I could take a break but it was still the "recovery" period as my one sister's family is chronically ill and whenever my mom interacts with my sister's kids my mom gets sick. Normally it's just my mom since my dad has strong brain power and uses his mind to keep his immune system pretty strong. Anyway since my OTHER sister's family was also visiting all my chi energy was going into them -- mainly the young niece was soaking it up -- but also her dad. So then after they left my dad announced he was sick.

So THEN it was about 6 pm and so I told my mom I was skipping dinner (that way I could go into full-lotus and shoot chi into my parents while they were above me -- eating dinner, as the computer is in the basement). My mom then told me that my DAD was already skipping dinner since he was sick. So then I had to convince my dad to eat dinner -- I knew he wanted to eat dinner - so when my mom called dinner I quick told my dad I was skipping dinner, thereby enticing him to change his mind so that someone went up to dinner.

Anyway when my dad came down from dinner he was already better and then I just stayed in full-lotus. He had completely stopped coughing after two hours of full-lotus and my mom was completely fine. So I just stayed in full-lotus and my dad went to sleep at 9 p.m. I finally went out of full-lotus at 11 pm -- 4 hours of full-lotus with bathroom breaks!! Then I got some food as it had been 10 hours since I had food.

Now my dad's starting to cough again but since I've digested my big meal from lunch for a few hours now I can go back into full-lotus again.

And that's how it goes pretty much -- there's some deeper healing issues as well besides the usual colds, etc. as my parents are in their mid-70s but my mom is insistent on being VERY active in the community -- doing tons of community service and hanging out with friends, etc.

If there is extra emotional energy -- like anger -- then I make sure to FAST from food and then I just stay in full-lotus. The heart chakras open up then and true love emerges and then my dad starts laughing. Usually he's very serious. He has a real good laugh about once or twice a month. The full-lotus harmonizes the lower emotional energy which is what causes most illnesses -- so the full-lotus then CONVERTS someone's lower emotional blockages back to their LIFE FORCE kidney energy or jing energy which is then sucked up by the full-lotus -- AFTER the third eye has filled the person up with the laser-love shen-chi energy. Since the shen-chi energy is more intense (higher frequency) then it doesn't take much of it to have an effect (to harmonize a person's lower emotional organ blockages -- anger, fear, sadness, worry, over-excitement back to the life force jing energy). Since my parents are old they don't have any real extra jing energy and what energy they do have tends to get wasted on the anger-fear-sex cycle. So I just make sure to eat quite a bit of strong energy food so that I can have enough jing to convert to chi for my parents.

That's why doing healing in the full-lotus is the best because it automatically harmonizes another person's blockages as the energy is first DETECTED (reflected) inside the healer's body - so if a person is angry then my own liver will get HOT -- and then the energy is transformed (harmonized) back into the love-laser energy.

Can you please explain a bit more your sitting full-lotus in front of the computer and sending chi energy out ?

I spend a lot of time in front of a computer (as a lot of people do in our society), it would be nice to use that time for healing too :)

I'm spending my winter's holiday at my parents' home, and I'm trying to do some healing - here there's A LOT of anger and too-much-thinking to heal.

I meditate a lot and trying to heal smt, but at the same time I'm losing a lot of energy (wet dreams): probably I've received too much energy and I cannot handle with it...

If you can tell us more about your eating anger, would be nice :)

I'm in the same boat as you! haha. I just was sent the link by one of my blog readers and he got it from Chunyi Lin's facebook site. So it no longer downloads? I googled chunyi lin teleseminar but there's no other link sites.
Can someone else here who has already downloaded the teleseminar...please upload it to MediaFire (or some other site with no limit)?

THANKS! :)

Edited by vortex

That's why doing healing in the full-lotus is the best because it automatically harmonizes another person's blockages as the energy is first DETECTED (reflected) inside the healer's body - so if a person is angry then my own liver will get HOT -- and then the energy is transformed (harmonized) back into the love-laser energy.

Thank you drew for your your detailed explanation, really appreciated!

+1 for the Vortex's motion ;)

Can someone else here who has already downloaded the teleseminar...please upload it to MediaFire (or some other site with no limit)?

THANKS! :)

*bump*

Does anyone has already downloaded the teleseminar and can please upload it somewhere ?

thx

I don't but there's this one if you haven't heard it -- there's an energy transmission around 20 minutes but Chunyi Lin doesn't start till 10 minutes in so you can fast forward if you want.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/qigongmasters...with-chunyi-lin

*bump*

Does anyone has already downloaded the teleseminar and can please upload it somewhere ?

thx

*bump*

thx

One can only hope Buscon ::Sigh::