Stigweard

Alchemy of Jing, Qi, and Shen

When cultivating and living peacefully and in harmony with the natural order, all the internal energies rise up to the head to nourish the spirit...and that manifests in the eyes. Classical example is Ramana Maharsi:

ramana3sw.th.jpg

I have seen the same purity and life force intensity in Westerners that I came across with during long term Vipassana retreat. Same with a three old female souls I met in the recent past. Two of them were very aware but were not involved in any specific spiritual practices, and the last one spent over 30 years practicingand following the path of Advaita Vedanta. She is a highly evolved soul capable of interacting with dragons during meditation. :)

"This is the true realization of immortality,

in which every moment is a new live."

Which is pretty much the conclusion I'm contemplating.

For clarification, what happens when/if Jing, Qi and Shen are NOT united?

If Jing is not with Shen - what then?

If Shen is not with Qi - what then?

If Qi is not with Jing - etc?

I see this as the reunification of body/mind/spirit.

OK Winpro07 is no longer in the house :(

Any other views on this??

I don't think anyone besides winpro himself can say what he meant, because he wasn't using a common framework to describe this.

Solvent could have been referring to "three flowers meeting at the top", but really that is just a guess.

Here is another post from winpro...

Kundalini exists as a very different kind of energy when exposed to the solvent. More gaseous than fiery -most friendly in nature

I think it does have to do with water.

What does it mean to dissolve alchemically?

Edited by Spectrum

If I had to guess, the solvent stage would be the stage of "breaking down"--- speaking in terms of chi, it would be breaking down obstructions and in terms of spirituality, it would be breaking down dualities. The later metal stage would be the stage of unification.