Smile

An attack on our DNA

Here is an interesting article on how everything is being pushed to constantly attack our DNA due to recent events.

By J. Speer-Williams

1-7-10

Metaphysicians tell us that an individual's DNA composition approximates one's consciousness, and vice versa: One's consciousness determines one's DNA structure. Attack one, you attack the other. Improve one and you improve the other.

Mainstream Doctors Fritz-Albert Popp and Bruce Lipton both tell us that our DNA appears to be the vital link between our physicality and spirituality. Dr. Popp, founder of the International Institute of Biophysics, at Neuss, Germany, and Dr. Lipton, of the University of Wisconsin, both confirm that modern science now realizes and recognizes that our DNA structures directly reflect our consciousness, making it possible for us to willfully activate what science formerly called "junk" DNA, by increasing our individual consciousnesses.

By activating dormant DNA, one would likely be able to perceive life beyond their five physical senses of sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell; and one's world of spiritual intuition, discernment, judgement, and wisdom begin to develop.

The more we learn about the negative intentions of the dark forces of our world, the more we wake up spiritually, and the more our "junk" DNA activates, if we are not overcome with negativity and fear ourselves. Fear blocks any possible expansion of consciousness, which explains the constant fear-mongering promoted by the International Monetary/Banking Cartel's corporate media, resulting in the severe stunting of our universal consciousness.

The Cartel's silent, soft-kill weapons of mass DNA destruction are all around us. Depleting uranium, chemtrails, street and pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, genetically modified foods, fluorides, aspartames, psychotropics, and now naked body scanners are used against us for a very basic reason: To keep us from waking up to their crimes by damaging our DNAs.

The Cartel's latest cloaked attack against mankind are their so-called Backscatter X-ray Machines, that expose the naked bodies of children, women and men at busy airport security portals; all based on the flimsy ploy of simply one "crotch bomber" at Christmas time of '09 in Detroit. Now suddenly, these Backscatter machines will be showing up at over 125 US airports.

These virtual strip searches, in addition to damaging our DNAs, will be setting the stage for the expansion of our world-wide cancer epidemic. Any amount of radiation is dangerous, as it is cumulative, and poses a serious threat to all living cells through which it passes, leaving behind a trail of destruction and genetic mutations.

The Backscatter doesn't actually emit X-rays, but little tested T-rays, or THz waves (terahertz waves), which is radiation that is positioned between microwaves and infrared rays on the electromagnetic spectrum. And as would be expected, the Cartel's scientists and corporate media have ensured that whether or not T-rays severely damage biological systems is to be a controversial subject: this is the usual Cartel stratagem whenever their agenda is on shaky grounds.

Boian Aleandrov, of the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los alamos National Laboratory, however, has a very decided opinion regarding the dangers of T-rays: He tells us that T-rays tear apart human DNA.

Alexandrov, and his team at Los alamos, say that although the forces that T-rays exert are small, their resonant effects can "unzip" DNA strands, tearing them apart, thus creating bubbles in the strands that significantly interfere with gene expression and DNA replication. And whatever that means, it doesn't sound good.

Moreover, it seems these T-ray scanners will be operated by non-healthcare, hourly wage-earners, not trained in radiation medicine or imaging. And who is to prevent massive radiation overdoses? What protection will be offered to pregnant women, children, or our reproductive organs?

If you are like me, it's beginning to appear obvious that some power has far more interest in damaging our DNAs, than keeping us safe while flying.

J. Speer-Williams

Playing devil's advocate, I wonder if this article is simply creating a conspiracy out of nothing. Perhaps these body scanners do give off radiation; perhaps our water does have fluoride; and surely we are eating genetically altered foods. Could it be that the "Cartel" is focusing on the benefits rather than the negatives? Could they be installing the body scanners to protect our flights, knowing there could be a very minor health issue?

Does it always have to be that the "man" wants to destroy us by camouflaging it in ways of helping? Do we always have to pin the people at the top as evil-doers who don't breath the same air as we?

If we set aside the whole conspiracy angle and focus primarily on the health concern, it is interesting. Is this article suggesting we can alter our DNA by thinking differently? Could my dad have developed cancer because his negative attitude unlocked the capability in his DNA?

Playing devil's advocate, I wonder if this article is simply creating a conspiracy out of nothing. Perhaps these body scanners do give off radiation; perhaps our water does have fluoride; and surely we are eating genetically altered foods. Could it be that the "Cartel" is focusing on the benefits rather than the negatives? Could they be installing the body scanners to protect our flights, knowing there could be a very minor health issue?

Does it always have to be that the "man" wants to destroy us by camouflaging it in ways of helping? Do we always have to pin the people at the top as evil-doers who don't breath the same air as we?

If we set aside the whole conspiracy angle and focus primarily on the health concern, it is interesting. Is this article suggesting we can alter our DNA by thinking differently? Could my dad have developed cancer because his negative attitude unlocked the capability in his DNA?

no in answer to the first paragraph

yes, to the second

no, to the third. People had negative thoughts throughout their history. Cancer rates at the turn of the 20th century were less than 1/100th of today's rate. (No, it's not because of "better diagnostics" and not because of "longer life spans." The most dramatic increase has been in the rate of cancers that are very aggressive and can't avoid being diagnosed in children and young people, blowing to bits both arguments. Cumulative DNA damage will do it. Negative thoughts won't.)

By the way, not just the DNA but the ability to think critically. A huge number of pollutants used for "our protection" (notably fluoride, aspartame, and low-frequency radiation) are CNS suppressors. People who don't see the picture can't see it because they have been lobotomized. The happily compliant who laugh off "negative" "conspiracy theories" are victims of spiritual terrorism who have lost pattern-discerning functions of their CNS. They only retain the ability to follow orders from higher up. This function is normally suppressed in adults by pattern recognition brain machinery, and expressed only when the latter had been damaged and a simpler, earlier, more primitive system ("just do as you're told, mom and dad know best") has to take on its functions of assessing reality instead.

Edited by Taomeow

(notably fluorde, aspartame, and low-frequency radiation) are CNS suppressors. People who don't see the picture can't see it because they have been lobotomized. The happily compliant who laugh off "negative" "conspiracy theories" are victims of spiritual terrorism who have lost pattern-discerning functions of their CNS. They only retain the ability to follow orders from higher up. This function is normally suppressed in adults by pattern recognition brain machinery, and expressed only when the latter had been damaged and a simpler, earlier, more primitive system ("just do as you're told, mom and dad know best") has to take on its functions of assessing reality instead.

I'm intelligent enough to know that I technically have never seen the constitution, other countries, an atom, etc. I'm fully aware that what I'm told isn't necessarily true. Therefore, I can believe the possibility that the US government blew up the Twin Towers; that fluoride is in the water to "calm" me down; that there is a big brother who wants to control me for their own agenda. I can consider the possibility.

And then there is part of me that wants to think these "evil-doers" are no more human than I am. Granted, they have higher clearance and access to more resources. But doesn't it seem outlandish for these high up people to do these things to their families and friends as well? And if you say that their friends and family are given special water that doesn't contain mind altering chemicals, what about their friends? Wouldn't they feel bad knowing their friends are drinking this water?

At what point does this special group of humans who are privy to this New World Order separate from the common man? Do you see my point?

I was reading about this the other day. The idea that these T-rays can 'unzip' DNA is, of course, troublesome. But not surprising. We are, after all, a body of coherent energy, and any kind of 'wave' penetrating our body will have ample opportunity to affect that coherence.

A really interesting concept out there is the idea that our DNA is essentially crystaline in nature. Crystals, of course, focus and re-focus light and are used to create lasers and holograms, and are sensitive to resonances.

Gives new meaning to the saying of 'crystalising an idea'. Perhaps your very thoughts are being transformed into structured patterns of activity within your own body.

Tiny DNA Molecules Show Liquid Crystal Phases

A team led by the University of Colorado at Boulder and the University of Milan has discovered some unexpected forms of liquid crystals of ultrashort DNA molecules immersed in water, providing a new scenario for a key step in the emergence of life on Earth...

I'm reminding of the concept of morphogenic fields here. A field of energy that creates a physical system through predictable laws.

8)

At what point does this special group of humans who are privy to this New World Order separate from the common man? Do you see my point?

I think the idea is that there is a very limited number of people pulling the strings, and the rest are managed through leveraging of greed, lust, and ignorance--the usual. But yes, these people are people, and so, theoretically, if they are leading us in bad directions, we can help them see the error of their ways, just as those evil dooers have helped them become confused and misguided.

8)

I'm willing to accept the following issues:

1. The USA lives in a republic. By definition, a small number of officials make decisions for the large population. It has become quite commonplace for the general public to have little to no knowledge or concern for what decisions are being made.

2. The initiatives put into place that all but require the public to consume chemicals (water, radiation, processed foods, etc) seem to be unavoidable.

If they are intentionally trying to control us, that's a problem. However, it's rather difficult to prove that. What I find more concerning is the very fact that 1 and 2 are taking place. It's motivating me to want to separate myself from society as much as possible. I would prefer to grow my own plants, heat my own house, and learn through experience rather than a textbook that says America is great and why.

By the way, not just the DNA but the ability to think critically. A huge number of pollutants used for "our protection" (notably fluoride, aspartame, and low-frequency radiation) are CNS suppressors. People who don't see the picture can't see it because they have been lobotomized. The happily compliant who laugh off "negative" "conspiracy theories" are victims of spiritual terrorism who have lost pattern-discerning functions of their CNS. They only retain the ability to follow orders from higher up. This function is normally suppressed in adults by pattern recognition brain machinery, and expressed only when the latter had been damaged and a simpler, earlier, more primitive system ("just do as you're told, mom and dad know best") has to take on its functions of assessing reality instead.

You sure have a low opinion of people don't you, Mr Scientist.

You may not feel you have time for this two-part video, but I think it would be interesting to see your response to it.

Personally, I think it's very rude and callous of you to brush all those who disagree with you under the same banner, claiming that they operate as drones taking orders from their superiors with no tangible free will. Labotomized? This is a very bold assertion for somebody who apparently understands so little about such matters as water fluoridation and aspartame. Do you consider yourself "englightened" or "beyond the mind control"? Are you somehow special, able to recognise a conspiracy which was strong enough to trick the entire world? I'm very interested to know what your sources are.

Edited by LukeMC
  • Like 1

You may not feel you have time for this two-part video, but I think it would be interesting to see your response to it.

Personally, I think it's very rude and callous of you to brush all those who disagree with you under the same banner, claiming that they operate as drones taking orders from their superiors with no tangible free will. Labotomized? This is a very bold assertion for somebody who apparently understands so little about such matters as water fluoridation and aspartame. Do you consider yourself "englightened" or "beyond the mind control"? Are you somehow special, able to recognise a conspiracy which was strong enough to trick the entire world? I'm very interested to know what your sources are.

Luke, I don't advise calling her a "Mr." :)

That video has some interesting points but his arguments are seriously flawed - especially the idea of the low dose effects of poisons are non-existent. The cherry on top of the cake is his reference links to fda.gov and cdc.gov.

You may want to look at this article just to start with:

http://vactruth.com/2009/07/21/dr-andrew-m...about-vaccines/

I was at the airport and they had one of these setup. I accidently got into this line using this

machine. When I got there, I told them I didn't want to use it because I don't like radiation

of any kind or experimental machinese. They had me walk around and get frisk. Everyone else went through it. Any kind of radiation will damage your DNA.

I was at the airport and they had one of these setup. I accidently got into this line using this

machine. When I got there, I told them I didn't want to use it because I don't like radiation

of any kind or experimental machinese. They had me walk around and get frisk. Everyone else went through it. Any kind of radiation will damage your DNA.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try to do the same if I can next time I travel.

When I was coming back from Russia a few months ago, boy was I glad I'm an American citizen. Everybody else got retina-scanned. Not that we're not gonna be next... but for now... I have this thing even with supermarket scanners -- they used to mess me up something horrible in my first year in this country, I would get sharp pain in my eyes from it just being used on my (or someone else's) merchandise, spells of nausea, dizziness, and instant depression. I dreaded shopping till I got "acclimated" to this. And my Asian friends told me (ha! with all the talk we have here about the horrors of pollution in China!) that in the first six month or so upon arriving in the USA, they and all their family members dreaded contact with tap water because it caused violent nausea and vomiting if they drank it and even if they so much as brushed their teeth. Eventually everybody gets used to it... the body shuts down its screaming sirens if the thing that is capable of setting them off is a permanent factor in the environment.

I still remember my first sip of an aspartame-laced drink. I spat it out in panic and nearly died of fright, because I thought the can had been tampered with by terrorists or lunatics or whoever -- it tasted like some horrible poison to me. That's because I had never been exposed to it before. Someone whose pregnant mom drank it won't have this reaction, it's been shut down... like lots and lots of other natural sensitivities are shut down when the sensorium is overwhelmed.

Luke, I don't advise calling her a "Mr." :)

Yeah, the consequences can be dire. :lol: Thanks, Smile. :)

Edited by Taomeow

Luke, I don't advise calling her a "Mr." smile.gif

Yeah, the consequences can be dire. :lol: Thanks, Smile. :)

My bad! :P

Edited by LukeMC

I'm willing to accept the following issues:

1. The USA lives in a republic. By definition, a small number of officials make decisions for the large population. It has become quite commonplace for the general public to have little to no knowledge or concern for what decisions are being made.

2. The initiatives put into place that all but require the public to consume chemicals (water, radiation, processed foods, etc) seem to be unavoidable.

If they are intentionally trying to control us, that's a problem. However, it's rather difficult to prove that. What I find more concerning is the very fact that 1 and 2 are taking place. It's motivating me to want to separate myself from society as much as possible. I would prefer to grow my own plants, heat my own house, and learn through experience rather than a textbook that says America is great and why.

This resonates deeply with me!!!

Guest paul walter

no in answer to the first paragraph

yes, to the second

no, to the third. People had negative thoughts throughout their history. Cancer rates at the turn of the 20th century were less than 1/100th of today's rate. (No, it's not because of "better diagnostics" and not because of "longer life spans." The most dramatic increase has been in the rate of cancers that are very aggressive and can't avoid being diagnosed in children and young people, blowing to bits both arguments. Cumulative DNA damage will do it. Negative thoughts won't.)

Yes, an excellent summary of daily life. Welcome to my nightmare. On the negative thought /cancer connection I think that it's pretty much understood now that cancer is at least in part triggered by such thinking patterns though may not be wholly responsible for setting off the whole cancer process. I understand it as I do any other organic illness: that we have latent capacity for developing cancer in our DNA etc which is triggered by low immune function, of which negative thinking is both an outcome and a cause of the physiological response. Chicken/egg? Paul.

Guest paul walter

Nice try Mr Rationalist. Your assumptions about Taomeows statements are simply that (and name calling, marginalising, moralising....). But you can't see it can you? It's a little late in the day to be supporting the idea of a society which certainly doesn't exist the way you think it does, if at all). You live in a culture that even accomodates its own critique, pollutes itself, can never learn from its mistakes. It's brutality is institutional. You don't need a conspiracy "strong enough to trick the entire world" , evil is banal, which is why people can't see it. It's often not dramatic enough to register on the over-taxed radar that are our senses unless it is designe that way when a "shock and awe" campaign is needed to further agendas e.g. the towers coming down. I see our disagreement about our social environments' 'meaning' as part of the conspiracy so will end it here ;) Paul

I think mutation of DNA through attacks are rampant in our world and getting worse by the day. Chemical, electromagnetic pollution; toxins everywhere. I think we should be proactive in our health due to this.

About 6 years ago I saw in dreamtime the method of energetic re-programming of our DNA. I teach this as part of my medical qigong program. Also, the Gift of the Tao qigong movement system has a specific DNA energetic reprogramming exercise for self-healing.

But doesn't it seem outlandish for these high up people to do these things to their families and friends as well? And if you say that their friends and family are given special water that doesn't contain mind altering chemicals, what about their friends? Wouldn't they feel bad knowing their friends are drinking this water?

If they are their friends, they will know about what to avoid, if necessary by being told by them, or maybe not even that. You have to consider that these people are highly sociopathic and thus have an extremely stunted sense of compassion. Everybody they don't know personally is likely to be regarded worthless by them. And of course these people have their 'own world' to live in, completely different and separated realms. Or do you think the Rockefellers get their daily food from the supermarket?

By the way, this would be a good way to determine how much is unfounded conspiracy theory and how much intention, but I think it would be difficult to find out whether the elite consciously avoids these harmful influences.

About motives: One could draw a line: There are those who intentionally want to harm mankind (using the monetary system) and then there are those one step lower who only care for easy money.

Edited by Hardyg

If you stop and take a look around and actually look at kids growing up, and families that generally try to feed themselves and their kids in a natural way, and keep them from certain contaminates you will actually see a fundamental difference in those people. As if they're a different species of human. (Compared to how people looked and felt and acted 100yrs ago and even more so on through the 60's-80's)

DNA is being tampered with, there is a differences in humans since the time of chem trails and fluoridated water, and genetic manipulation of crops and food started. The reason why it's hard to prove something is because it's set up that way within one person who doesn't always want to believe the worst in people, along with the people out there who don't want to be caught for something their doing. It's not a factor of being paranoid or thinking "everyone's out to get us" it's understanding that not all people have YOUR best interest in mind. They tend to have theirs or their families. No its not having a lack of faith in the human race, it's understand what we're all capable of depending on our individual upbringing. Coupled with the choice's we make there in.

To never take into consideration the both good and evil that man is capable of, you cut yourself short of ever truly understanding anything about yourself and others; as you also leave yourself exposed to being manipulated by those who do. On both sides.

To never take into consideration the both good and evil that man is capable of, you cut yourself short of ever truly understanding anything about yourself and others; as you also leave yourself exposed to being manipulated by those who do. On both sides.

The fault of the optimist.