Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon this description of a system like Mo Pai Neigong or atleast what I've heard, Maybe some of you are familiar with it? Please tell me your opinions of this~

http://books.google.com/books?id=Q6doTZIPGOoC&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=Granthi+dantian&source=bl&ots=GAzy1tzTCr&sig=lISIuKrUfew4X354IsFATBigHD4&hl=en&ei=rCAVTIOeGML68AbarOidDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Granthi%20dantian&f=false

“THE RECIPE THIS IS NOT THE MO PAI SYSTEM, BUT WILL GIVE SIMILAR RESULTS."

This is Technique that I found and that will yield similar results. There was no name for it, so I call it “SYSTEM H.S.S” (HOMO SAPIENS SUPERIOR)

The first thing you must do is leave Sex alone during training. Some say not until Level Two, but it’s best to start on the right track. The first exercise is called the Horse Riding Stance and is called this because its position looks like you should be sitting on a horse.

You should be able to practice until you can hold this position for at least an hour or more. The exercises are done in Levels and in the Mo Pai system there are seventy two. You achieve your Power after you past Level Four. You can also have some power at Level Two.

LEVEL ONE: Sit on the floor (outside would be better) and cross your feet in the Lotus position (left leg under right thigh and right leg on top of the left thigh) if you can’t do this just cross your legs (Half Lotus) Calm your mind and Meditate. Put your left hand under your Dantian like you're cupping it and lay your right hand inside that one and make sure the thumbs touch. Make sure your spine and head are straight. The goal is to fill the Dantian with Yang Chi. Master Chang says Meditation is when you are not aware of anything. It is like being between awake and sleep. No focal points nothing.

There are no thoughts and there is no sense of time. If you are thinking, you are not in meditation. If you are aware of yourself, you are also not in meditation. You must become like a baby in the womb, there and yet not there. Meditation is like the borderline between sleep and waking, between consciousness and unconsciousness. - The Magus Of Java, p 82
Master Chang says that it takes 81 hours of complete Meditation to fill the Dantian and that the average person who sits in Meditation only achieves true Meditation three minutes out of every hour.
Now, a beginning student cannot hold his concentration for long. Perhaps in one hour of sitting, he is actually in meditation for 1.3 minutes. That means he is meditating only 2.2% of the time. which means if he sits for one hour a day, he needs 10 years of training to get his 81 hours of meditation. - The Magus Of Java, p 82
Liao Sifu had shown me the meditation for Level One, the same one you are working on now, when I was 14 years old.

I was 19 before... He called me to him one day and announced that I had finished with Level One. - The Magus Of Java, p 38

So the more you practice the better you’ll get. If you stay up 24 hours straight and then try to stay awake and Meditate you will get some good results. ( I tried it)

The legs are crossed to cut off certain energy ducts in the body called Nadis and the Yang Chi is rerouted to the Dantian. Master Chang use his energy to see how full your Dantian is. I suggest that you ask your God to help and guide you with this because the more you meditate the easier it will become.

LEVEL TWO: In Level Two you have to compress the Yang Chi in your Dantian, pack it and make it hard. (Remember no sex!) Our sexual energy (semen) is transformed into a more powerful form of Yang Chi. In Sorcery I had always read that you should not have Sex before trying to conjure a Spirit because sex was “dirty.” This is not the case, not having Sex would give you enough Yang Chi to conjure the Spirit in question.

Take your Lotus Position and hand positions. Pull up your anus and genitals like your trying to keep from going to the bathroom and at the same time push down with your stomach muscles and focus on you Dantian with your eyes. This should be done for at least an hour a day or for as long it takes. Remember all bodies are different, for some it could be fast for others slow. When you feel like you have to have sex, move to the Level Two position because the Semen is ready to be “Cooked.”

Take your positions. Inhale through the nose and pull in your stomach and feel your energy move from your testicles to your tale bone and up your back to the top of your head. Breath out through your nose and push your stomach and when doing this trace the energy down from your head until it reaches your Dantian.

Keep doing this until your Sexual sensation is gone and when it returns do it over until you get a ball like a mound in your Dantian. Soon you will begin to develop marks in the center of both of your palms like burn marks. I tried this and received a bubble blister like from being burned. This is your Yang Chi pushing itself out of your body, because you have filled your entire system with it. Remember be patient and practice hard.

In Level Two we fill up the channels in our body with yang qi while at the same time shaping the qi in our dantian to our specifications. Then we can push our yang qi out of our body - though not through space. - The Magus Of Java, p 82
Some guys practice up to ten, fifteen years or more. They don’t live in the Unitied States where all you have to do is whine or take what you want. You can’t say I should have this because I’m white or I deserve this because I’m black. This is the only science on the planet were it can’t be given to you. You yourself have to work for it.

CAUTION

IF DONE WRONG THIS EXERCISE COULD INJURE YOUR ETHERIC BODY AND ITS PSYCHIC CAHNNELS AND THAT COULD RESULT IN THE DEATH OF YOUR SPIRITUAL AS WELL AS YOUR PHYSICAL BODY. AS I SAID BEFORE IF YOU BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR DESTINY THEN PROCEED.

Well ,in my undertanding the person who wrote the "manual of Ant..." just took or listen,about the Levels.

As he claims he had a heart atack practicing the Mo-Pai stuf.That means that he was practsing at least 7-8 years.and deffently he was level 2 as level 2 is the only level with these side effects.

About the stories that the Level 2 can create health problems ,deffently YES.

I have witnessed 2 cases of serius problems, such as the bloackage of throat chakra that was healed from Sifu and another case that the inner tranformation of another practioner almost killed him.

I really dont know if it was due to wrong practise,or a side effect caused of the nature of this kind of practise.

There is no point in doing this type of training unless you are ready to die for it. - The Magus Of Java, p 109
LEVEL THREE: Sit in your lotus position and relax and focus.Breath in for six seconds hold the breath for 33 seconds exhale for 12 seconds hold for 2 seconds.
Level Three is very difficult to pass. It requires at least 3 continuous hours of training a day, perhaps more. - The Magus Of Java, p 82
Practice this for as long as you can, but at least three hours or more is the rule. The goal is rhythm so, try and keep the pace steady.

If you feel, you can go higher the better: 8 50 16 3

The goal is to push the energy in to the Sushumna located in the spine up to pierce the first Granthi and to move up to the Dantian. When the energy is made to flow through this Channel, it ceases to flow through the Ida (Yin Channel) and the Pingala (Yang channel) making them easy to break by making the Dan tian jump like you have the dry heaves. You break the Nadis’ in a criss cross fashion like an X.

It is a solid lump of hardened yang qi he can tap into, and use, at will. - The Magus Of Java, p 106
When the first four are broken, you can move the Dantian like a rolling ball. These two Channels sit on either side of the Sushumna, the Ida on the left and the Pingala on the right. The books I found on the chakras say that the Ida and Pingala curve around each Chakra like figure eights. This is false because Chakra spin. It would seem that the two Channels would cross at each Chakra instead of going around them. Think about how hurricanes work, a cold and warm front even those Crop Circles work on the same principles. Two different energies one positive and one negative hit each other and are made to chase each other and spin.

The same thing happens when a tornado is formed so why not a chakra? The Ida is cool and the Pingala is hot. This is just another case of people not understanding what they are reading or writing about and repeating what they have heard.

Edited by vortex

This isn't all accurate, and alot of this has been said.

Please visit the search engine...

Thanks for the excellent quotes Vortex.

And i have searched NeiChuan, i just thought i'd start a new topic.

Edited by GeoBall

Thanks Vortex for those quotes. I had never read the Magus of Java. It's apparent to me now that Mo Pai is a unique system, and that the 72 levels don't apply to other traditions.

Edited by Scotty

I don't quite comprehend the detachment of the true dan tian from the channels that suspend it where we know it to be by default.

What is the purpose of this? - He says it is to move the Yin Qi to the outside of the body, yet the DT is compacted Yang Qi?

:unsure::wacko:

"and cross you feet in the lotus pose (left leg under right thigh and right leg on top of left thigh)"

Wait...I thought lotus pose was BOTH feet on the opposite thigh? left foot on TOP of right thigh and right foot on TOP of left thigh...? Am I wrong? Would this pose still work?

I assumed everyone read the magus of java.. Assumed wrong then. The post helped people, so I guess that much is good.

Its still not 100% though.. I don't see why you display things like this when your still missing gigantic parts..

Like cautioning people when your no expert yourself.

If you read my post, you'd understand that description of the 4 first levels of Mo Pai came from a book. Not me.

I posted this to get opinions, maybe even those gigantic parts I'm "missing" thanks :]

Edited by GeoBall

I don't quite comprehend the detachment of the true dan tian from the channels that suspend it where we know it to be by default.

What is the purpose of this? - He says it is to move the Yin Qi to the outside of the body, yet the DT is compacted Yang Qi?

:unsure::wacko:

The purpose is so your dan tian can move freely "Thats how you manipulate qi, using your freed dan tian". When you break the chains basically the yin qi that flows through your body resides on the outside instead of just on the inside. Kinda like a shield of sorts.

Edited by GeoBall

"and cross you feet in the lotus pose (left leg under right thigh and right leg on top of left thigh)"

Wait...I thought lotus pose was BOTH feet on the opposite thigh? left foot on TOP of right thigh and right foot on TOP of left thigh...? Am I wrong? Would this pose still work?

Different postures help Qi flow through specific meridians of the esoteric body. Technically yes you are correct both feet go on the opposite thigh. But you could also do Half lotus for this, So i'm most positive posture only means so much. Intention is the real catalyst.

The OP posted information from a completely arbitrary source; some single, random guy who tried to guesswork the Mo Pai system and failed miserable. Fail thread. "the Anti-Christ Training Manual" is already on search engine.

Edited by fizix

The OP posted information from a completely arbitrary source; some single, random guy who tried to guesswork the Mo Pai system and failed miserable. Fail thread. "the Anti-Christ Training Manual" is already on search engine.

*quoted*

Yeah i agree with you, i'm very skeptical of it myself. But i still search for information, which is why I'm here.

Edited by GeoBall

I said the same thing about the Horse stance and seated meditation, also interesting about the breath control sequence similar to my Burning Palm System and Flying Phoenix System of Master Terry Dunn.

;) Ape

Just reading this book and funny enough it shares so many similarities to my Burning Palm and Iron Body methods using the elements with dan tian work!

Thanks

The Anti Apechrist

I found lots of stuff in bardon, jean Dubuis esoteric books that relate with Qi Kung and also helped me understand many chinese thoughts in western mindset!

thanks again

Ape

Geoball,

So far you are the only one that I know apart my students and Master Terry Dunn that has mentioned the stuff of western alchemy and how close related it is to Daoist philosophy. I like your style and good luck on your quest friend!

Sifu Garry Aka Ape

• Like 1