JohnC

Lower Dantien Stagnation?

Hey everybody,

So I read Chia's multiorgasmic man, and practiced pressing the million dollar point pressing to stop cumming and just general not cumming and retention for 3-4? years. I started noticing that it felt like things were getting blocked up... and then recently read that all that stuff was a bad idea unless you knew what you were doing.

So now I have trouble pissing, like if I feel any expectation or pressure on me I can't piss. And when I have sex I have issues cumming and even connecting to my dick and the like.

Or even enjoying sex. It literally feels like unless I'm heart connected I can't cum in sex.

And just sensation down there feels numbed out sometimes.

Furthermore when I get triggered around being important, or enough, it's like my dick head and prostate hurt. Which I think is around the psychosomatics of it.

And for the most part of the day my dick head is cold.... which seems unusual to me. Like there isn't enough circulation going on.

I've been using the Ring of power to increase circulation and the like down there, and just started doing relaxation of that whole area, and increasing my awareness of everything in my pelvic region.

Is this stagnation? Or another issue?

Do you guys have any recommendations for this?

Thank you for any help,

John

Hey everybody,

So I read Chia's multiorgasmic man, and practiced pressing the million dollar point pressing to stop cumming and just general not cumming and retention for 3-4? years. I started noticing that it felt like things were getting blocked up... and then recently read that all that stuff was a bad idea unless you knew what you were doing.

So now I have trouble pissing, like if I feel any expectation or pressure on me I can't piss. And when I have sex I have issues cumming and even connecting to my dick and the like.

Or even enjoying sex. It literally feels like unless I'm heart connected I can't cum in sex.

Furthermore when I get triggered around being important, or enough, it's like my dick head and prostate hurt. Which I think is around the psychosomatics of it.

And for the most part of the day my dick head is cold.... which seems unusual to me. Like there isn't enough circulation going on.

I've been using the Ring of power to increase circulation and the like down there, and just started doing relaxation of that whole area, and increasing my awareness of everything in my pelvic region.

Thank you for any help,

John

Yea Michael Winn has said to NOT use the million dollar point. When I first began doing this stuff I tried doing external finger locking a few times. I did not like it. The last time I did it, the next time I pissed blood came out so I gave that up quick. Now I do internal locking where you squeeze from the inside the muscles of the perenium (the same muscles you use to stop going pee in mid stream). Also very important you should have your MCO open so that once you do stop ejaculation you move ther energy into your orbit (very important) as the goal is not stopping ejaculation but moving that energy through your oribt.

As far as the problems you are having now. You might want to give yourself a little break from that for a bit so you can recover and not permantely screw yourself up. You also might want to visit an acupuncturist as it sounds like you may have done some damage to your channels. Hope you feel better

I'd like to emphasize that my knowledge here is pretty basic.. There are many other bums here far more experienced than I am... Hopefully they'll stick their heads in an offer up their two pesetas as well. Anyway, onward.

When taken out of context and not integrated into the greater whole of a balanced alchemical and physical regimen, retention just causes problems because (to simplify) energy is not being circulated, but just balled up.

Further, the million dollar point, while an attractive method (given its ease of application) to prevent ejaculation, actually can cause myriad issues itself, and both Chia and Winn have made retractions/alterations to their own methods with regards to its use.

http://forum.healingdao.com/practice/message/5409%5C (Michael Winn's personal response to a query similar to yours)

In terms of breaking things up, I think that pursuing exercises that directly stimulate the kua (ie. kettle bell), stretching, manual massage (not masturbation....) and deep belly breathing could be places to start... But as I mentioned previously, I would defer to the wiser bums should they offer up something contrary.

It also probably wouldn't hurt to see a doctor.. preferably one who might have some holistic leanings and won't write you off as crazy for bottling your essence.

Oh, and not being able to get turned on/ejaculate without having your heart in the act doesn't seem like such a dismal development to me.

Lastly, a helpful link to another bum's website which chronicles some of the issues that can arise from retention.

http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLDangerMain.htm

best,

balance.

*oh, and there are also many *many* other threads covering this issue here should you care to do some searching and find them... Might be helpful to find some more fully developed conversations.

• Like 1

Hey everybody,

Thank you for any help,

John

***WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT***

Sorry to hear this man I feel for you. Here is my 2 cents;

1) Go see a doc western and TCM and stop any retention

2) Massage your nuts daily - non erotic

3) Get yourself an aneros for prostate health but remember to see that doc and tell them you intend to stick it up your ass

4) Hitting - start with simultaneously hitting you DT and Mingmen at the same time in sets of 36 (many as you like - don't go mad). Hit the DT with open palm while hitting the mingmen with the back of your fist. Flick or swing the arms round. I'm sure you have seen this before.

5) I would do 20 mins a day of embracing horse or kunluns i-jong

6) Learn and do nauli kriya every day. Start with Uddiyana Bandha. Err here is a link http://www.yoga-age.com/asanas/nauli.html

Just for fun get your lady friend to wax your pole every other day and blow your wad no restraints. She may even do an angry dragon. Personally, I find that although energetically a saliva bath is not the best option, it sure is amazing if done right. If she can jiggle your plums with her pinky up your ass and wax at the same time you should cum NP with practice. The key here is you are not doing any work or trying to cum. Just relax and let her work the bone. Asian cowgirl and the like is also fine... key is you are relaxing and not trying to pound her full of potential babies. Keep that up until you are making Peter North look like a small boy.

Last but not least and most important when health has returned.... find a teacher.

Thanks guys.

Yea I stopped retention and pressing the point about a year ago.

And I do 30min-1 hour of zhan zhuang daily, with Sfq 1 -2 times daily, and 1 hour of kunlun.

I can cum and do have sensations, just feels like there is numbing down there at times. Like the freedom I used to have around all this feels more restricted and the like.

So yea, I'm taking up belly breathing and actively relaxing down there. Also doing the massages and the like.

The key here is you are not doing any work or trying to cum. Just relax and let her work the bone. Asian cowgirl and the like is also fine... key is you are relaxing and not trying to pound her full of potential babies. Keep that up until you are making Peter North look like a small boy.

Yea man. I think I'm trying to hard to cum... which makes it harder to cum haha.

Thanks again,

John

Edited by JohnC

Guest sykkelpump

I had similar prblem before,falun gong is VERY good for sexual problems.But dont mix with other system.It includes zhan zhuang and a similar sitting exercics as kunlun.but I find Falun gong to be much better than both.I advise you to try it for ar least two months ans see for yourself.Exercises are free on youtube,5 exercises

Or you could do meditation which is the best if you put the time and effort into it.Here is the best and easiest meditation method by far imo:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25864564/The-Anapanasati-Sutta-A-Practical-Guide-to-Mindfulness-of-Breathing-Bhante-Vimalaramsi

REMEMBER IF YOU TRY IT DONT DO BELLY BREATINg AND OTHER THINGS AT ALL JUST FALUN GONG.otherwise you will stress your nervous system and you will not get the most out of it.just an advice based on experience

Edited by sykkelpump

You have perineal neuropathy or neuropraxia.

Do you ride a bicycle? If so, STOP! Or get a split seat design that relieves the pressure on the nerve. Stopping that alone will allow the nerve to recover. If you continue, you may permanently damage your perineal nerve.250px-Pudendal_nerve.svg.png

Take Vitamin B6, 100 mg twice daily for 2 months, get some acupuncture.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

The external locking method is not Chia's per se.

He learned it from another Chinese master. Matter of fact, I know at least another well known qigong master, Stephen Chang, that advocates benefits of the external locking.

From other two masters M. Chia learned three other techniques and he created the Healing Love part of his system. The nine formulas of White Cloud do not include Healing Love - it's just an auxiliary.

HOWEVER:

1. There is a strategy and timing and many other factors involved. Trying to ban a practice just because people mis-use it it's preposterous. Might as well ban cars, electricity, hammers, knives etc...

2. External locking isn't even the beginning of the Healing Love system, as taught by Master Chia. The Healing Love system has 9 levels of practice, and the external locking isn't even included in the first one. It's just a trick to temporarely experiment the separation between orgasm and ejaculation.

3. As complex as it is (although people that comment otherwise have no clue), Healing Love is just ONE in over THIRTY other practices that he teaches.

To equal Chia = (just)external locking, it's pretty close to stupidity, imo.

For further info, get your asses in the Article section.

L1