Sign in to follow this  
Lomistick

How to conserve sexual energy?

To all that are willing to help,

My goal is to learn how to conserve my sexual energy.

I wish to be able to conserve my sexual energy and not lose it through the loss of fluids.

Celibacy does not seem to be the stand-alone answer for me, as the energy simply builds up over time and then I lose it while I'm asleep when I have no conscious control over it. Sexual abstinence simply causes

a huge build up of energy in my groin that irritates me and basically causes unacceptable

discomfort. I would be absolutely fine with abstaining from sex if I knew how to calm my

urges or dissipate the energy somehow, but this does not occur from simple meditation and

a healthy diet for me.

I have heard about all of the possible dangers of practicing on your own without a teacher.

I have also heard of the dangers of trying to move energy around your body with your mind.

My question to you all is...

If I simply want to achieve this one goal of conserving my sexual energy, how would I go about doing it?

What daily practices should I employ?

How should I change my life to make accomplishing this goal a possible outcome?

Is accomplishing this goal really as incredibly difficult as it seems? Or am I just lacking proper instruction?

I have wasted lots of money on "qualified" teachers that have not been able to help me, and I do not

wish to waste anymore money, so any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Get balanced. This is the only way, and it has everything to do with everything. Focus on the sexual and you'll accentuate the sexual. Focus on nothing instead.

Any problem you may have with sexuality is related to emotional imbalances. This can go very deep so your simple quest to preserve sexual energy might lead to something much more profound.

:D you asked for advice didn't you?

Get balanced. This is the only way, and it has everything to do with everything. Focus on the sexual and you'll accentuate the sexual. Focus on nothing instead.

Any problem you may have with sexuality is related to emotional imbalances. This can go very deep so your simple quest to preserve sexual energy might lead to something much more profound.

Well I do believe real abstinence is to not think about sex. Although abstinence and celibacy are two different things, specifics are important.

Your perspective on the matter/reason for the matter must be balanced and/or have good intentions. Otherwise it'll have a negative effect.

If you're doing internal alchemy with this energy such as the MCO theres nothing more really needed to conserve this energy. But if you're going to not do any energy work related to it, I'd advise activating it everyonce inawhile.

Maybe once every 3 weeks. By activating I mean have emissions.

Edited by NeiChuan

I kindly and honestly appreciate any and all replies.

I do not feel that I have any "problems with my sexuality". I simply would like to learn how to have sex without losing any emissions, or how to remain celibate without the energy building up in my groin to the point of discomfort. What does accomplishing this goal involve?

Nobody is perfect, but I am quite a healthy guy and I consider myself to be relatively balanced. Balance alone doesn't seem to automatically make me a master of my internal sexual energy.

I was wondering what kind of techniques or actions I could employ to improve my control over my sexual energy.

Any and all ideas are welcome. Thank you again.

"Nobody is perfect, but I am quite a healthy guy and I consider myself to be relatively balanced. Balance alone doesn't seem to automatically make me a master of my internal sexual energy."

The kind of spiritual balance we can achieve through emptiness training of the mind can make this (mastering your sexual energy) of very little relevance, because it will happen without effort. Get tuned to the higher frequencies and you will receive more and more of the guidance of Tao (the universe).

OK if you want the techniques you could try them out. They might lead you to the same conclusions I have made from my experience, or your experience may be different. Anyway they might have that kind of indirect value.

As for the techniques, "use the search Luke".

"Nobody is perfect, but I am quite a healthy guy and I consider myself to be relatively balanced. Balance alone doesn't seem to automatically make me a master of my internal sexual energy."

The kind of spiritual balance we can achieve through emptiness training of the mind can make this (mastering your sexual energy) of very little relevance, because it will happen without effort. Get tuned to the higher frequencies and you will receive more and more of the guidance of Tao (the universe).

OK if you want the techniques you could try them out. They might lead you to the same conclusions I have made from my experience, or your experience may be different. Anyway they might have that kind of indirect value.

As for the techniques, "use the search Luke".

Thanks again for your advice.

I understand that you are saying that meditation and emptiness will help me to achieve this goal.

I believe that you are correct in that it helps, but I have already delved quite deeply into meditation and though I have undergone some amazing and powerful results, they did not include sexual mastery...

I searched for Luke and got over 30 results about magical powers, yoda, and Darth Vader. Which thread were you referring to?

Thanks again for your advice.

I understand that you are saying that meditation and emptiness will help me to achieve this goal.

I believe that you are correct in that it helps, but I have already delved quite deeply into meditation and though I have undergone some amazing and powerful results, they did not include sexual mastery...

I searched for Luke and got over 30 results about magical powers, yoda, and Darth Vader. Which thread were you referring to?

OK someone might have something more helpful to say to you. But more probably you just need some time for "everything to happen".

:D Sorry to confuse you with my "humour".. Use the search with words like "semen retention" "sexual kung fu" etc.

Edited by King Kabalabhati

OK someone might have something more helpful to say to you. But more probably you just need some time for "everything to happen".

:D Sorry to confuse you with my "humour".. Use the search with words like "semen retention" "sexual kung fu" etc.

It's no problem. Usually I am a very humorous laid-back guy, but this is something I am very serious about. It is a goal I have wanted to achieve for around 6 years with no success and I am seriously ready for some kind of breakthrough.

I will search for the things you listed.

If anyone else has any ideas, advice, or help to offer, I welcome it warmly.

Sounds like you need grounding, a positive intention, to not obsess about sex, and perhaps most importantly, gentle massage and stretching in all the relevant areas.

This all works together to help to relax your mind, lower your stress (hormone) levels, balance your (other) hormone levels, and recirculate all of the important chemicals no longer lost thanks to retention (which are a major portion of the goal of your cultivation) currently stagnating in the area .

Make sure you have enough of the relevant material components you need for your proposed magicking: namely, enough zinc and other nutrients in your diet, preferably from veggie sources* (which you must salivate and chew properly [twice as slow as longer than you just thought about] for optimum assimilation).

Build up your dantian for optimal storage (capacitance). This means DAILY PROPER stretching of everything you possibly can. What do you intend to do with all the energy you'll be storing, I can only wonder...

*These plant sources evolved alongside us, symbiotically. They're been genetically engineered over eons to provide a fantastic set of enzymes and bonus goodies specifically designed to help primates out, so we would do their dirty work. Angiosperms have treemendous buddha nature.

Sounds like you need grounding, a positive intention, to not obsess about sex, and perhaps most importantly, gentle massage and stretching in all the relevant areas.

This all works together to help to relax your mind, lower your stress (hormone) levels, balance your (other) hormone levels, and recirculate all of the important chemicals no longer lost thanks to retention (which are a major portion of the goal of your cultivation) currently stagnating in the area .

Make sure you have enough of the relevant material components you need for your proposed magicking: namely, enough zinc and other nutrients in your diet, preferably from veggie sources* (which you must salivate and chew properly [twice as slow as longer than you just thought about] for optimum assimilation).

Build up your dantian for optimal storage (capacitance). This means DAILY PROPER stretching of everything you possibly can. What do you intend to do with all the energy you'll be storing, I can only wonder...

*These plant sources evolved alongside us, symbiotically. They're been genetically engineered over eons to provide a fantastic set of enzymes and bonus goodies specifically designed to help primates out, so we would do their dirty work. Angiosperms have treemendous buddha nature.

Why is it when you tell people you want get good at swimming, or running, or the playing piano, everyone says "good for you", but when you say "I want to get good at sex", people say you are obsessed or unbalanced? I think sex is beautiful, and having a strong desire to learn more about it is natural and healthy.

I am a beautiful person and I have very positive intentions, so you needn't worry about that, though you are free to judge me in any way you wish.

I do yoga almost every day so I do plenty of stretching and as I stated in my post already, diet is something that I am already employing. These things don't seem to enable me to have sex without loss of emissions. I am looking for a practice or technique that will enable me to accomplish this.

I'm interested in what you said about building up my dan tien, but you did not explain what that means or how to accomplish it.

Thank you for your advice anyway.

HI,

Before I go on I must point out I am not an expert in this.

From experience I have observed that a lot of people become interested in sex/qi and so on ... in fact its probably the sex part that sparks the initial interest (:))... but they try to control or sublimate the energy somehow in a rather unholistic way. What I mean is they think that just somehow putting the batteries on a high voltage charger is somehow going to sort everything out ... give them powers or whatever. Its a bit like trying to tie a knot in your willy so nothing can leak out and thinking your going to be happy and healthy IMO.

IMO people should not be celibate to become spiritual ... they may become celibate because they are spiritual (but that's different).

I think that non-ejaculatory orgasms is a good aspiration BTW its just that you have to approach it holistically ... the redirected energy is going to excite higher centers ... heart and head ... your emotions and thoughts will be changed ... so you have to work at refining the whole of your being from day one.

If you learn to concentrate ... and by that I mean rest your mind without effort (not furrowed brow stuff) ... and then observe your body's response to sexual excitement ... follow the feeling inward ... to its root ... the feeling changes radically so that you can approach a different kind of orgasm. So I would start with lots of sitting meditation during which time you moderate but do not stop your sexual activity (not while you are sitting but in life :lol:). Learn to experience your body as a zone of feeling and not a physical object. Feel rather than think or visualize. Look at the feelings as they are without trying to change or judge them. Follow the feelings to their essential core and see where that leads you. Experiment and learn your own way.

That's it.

• Like 1

Apech,

I really like your post. That is useful.

I really like Stephen Chang's Deer Exercise, outlined in his various books. Very different than the Chia method. There is no directing the energy to specific channels or places. It goes where it needs to go. For me it has helped me tune into the more deep energetic side of sexual feeling. Only then can I know what is circulating and what is conserved and transformed. Without that sensation, there is no point in conservation for me. Kind of like what you are saying Apech, at least how I have understood it.

I think someone even posted the deer exercise here, or a link to it somewhere. I believe it was Shaktimama.

I really like your post too apechp!

KAP level 2 has techniques of single and dual cultivation that teaches you not only how to not spill your seed while having tantric orgasms but also how to not loose but gain energy when you choose to ejaculate and manages to have the energy well integrated. You could ask Mal about it as he was the one that said he had been thaught have to not loose energy when ejaculating. Its suposed quite simple and mainly concerns awareness and energy exchange.

Shaktimama has a mailinglist about kundalini and sex that you might find interesting.

Wihtout doing KAP 2 as far as I know you have to options. One is to use awareness and relaxation such as suggested by apechp while arroused and playing arround with it. The key here is too keep the energy quite cool and for the most part far, not close, from the point of no return. As long as the energy is kept fairly cool it is fairly easy to integrate. THis is the valey orgasm.

The other option is to have have multiple orgasm (whole body or not). The energy will then be hoter and more difficult to integrate. THere are various levels of heat of course and the more the energy is changed by awareness and circulating the easier it will be to integrate. The key to integrate it well is probably solid meditation practice and other good spiritual practices combined with teachniques that blends teh sexual energy with heart energy and to bring in more cool energy from other practices.

THe Fire and water technique on alchemicaltaoism.com is very good for blending the sexual energy with heart energy and fixes a lot of the common problems. The inner smile also helps as it brings heart energy all over the body and smiling to the sexual energy after sex is a way of blending it wherever it is in teh body whereas the fire and water technique is more on blending the energy in teh sexual and heart centers (blurry line but has something to it). Testicle breathign will bring in a non aroused cool sexual energy that can help to balance the hot. My teacher also says it is important to have a resting/yin phase to match the yang phases. So if you have active vigourous sex, then relax completely and just lie and soak in the energy afterwards and perhaps smile to it if you are alone or have looong snuggle sessions if with a woman. It also helps if you are going solo to fantasize in ways that bring in love to activate the heart energy. That way you have already done some of the blending work.

THe making love to the earth technique can also help a lot with getting rid of excess heat and getting in some cool yin to help balance. In some of my posts in threads about sex you will find a link to the thread where this technique was orginially described. I write about all these things at more length in those threads so you might find it usefull to read them.

You could also get an aneros. It helps you to get more into the spectrum of the tantric valey orgasm as oposed to the more yang multiple orgasms.

All of this is easier with a woman as you get yin energy from her and she activates your heart energy during sex so that more or all the needed balance is achieved during sex rather than after.

I would suggest that you start "medibation". Meditate for a bit then start playing arround and keep things very relaxed and bring awareness deep into the energy. Have an activating faze where arousal increases a bit. Relax and soak in it, take a sort of yin break, then go back to a more generating phase. This sort of experiemntation and experimentation with using the breath to maniuplate the sexual energy should help you get it right.

Tao Semko has a couple of things to say in his kundalini videos that you might find usefull. One of the things he says is that when you ejaculate your oxytocin levels go down and that is one of the reasons you feel depleted and messed up afterwars and that is also one of the reasons why being in love and cuddling helps. It also matches the experience of some post orgasmic ilness syndrome sufferers expereince that herbs that increase oxytocin can reduce post orgasmic problems and it fits well with what I said about heart energy which is backed by to experienced teachers of eastern sexuality I have disucssed this with. You can find the thread with the links to his videos if you seacrh the forum. There is more about conservation than I just said in them (one of them?).

Why is it when you tell people you want get good at swimming, or running, or the playing piano, everyone says "good for you", but when you say "I want to get good at sex", people say you are obsessed or unbalanced? I think sex is beautiful, and having a strong desire to learn more about it is natural and healthy.

I am a beautiful person and I have very positive intentions, so you needn't worry about that, though you are free to judge me in any way you wish.

I do yoga almost every day so I do plenty of stretching and as I stated in my post already, diet is something that I am already employing. These things don't seem to enable me to have sex without loss of emissions. I am looking for a practice or technique that will enable me to accomplish this.

I'm interested in what you said about building up my dan tien, but you did not explain what that means or how to accomplish it.

Thank you for your advice anyway.

I didn't say you were obsessed or unbalanced. I said to make sure not to obsess, as it's a common pratfall for many in your position. Please do not mistake my words for a criticism; they are intended as heartfelt advice from someone who has had the issues I speak on.

Please notice I did provide you advice about building your dantien. Please follow the links to the relevant posts, where you will see a fairly concise explanation of the principles I'm referencing. Basically, because of how the meridians meet in the area of your abdomen in question, and because of how tiny charges are generated by the shearing of collagen fibers during yoga, you can build your dan tien by daily healthy stretching over a long period of time. Accentuating this practice and your already solid diet with meditation and study such as you are pursuing now are the best bets.

Slow, steady, progress, effort, consistent. These are the keys. The engine is your practice. Your desire to succeed is the fuel.

The way is yours.

I have wasted lots of money on "qualified" teachers that have not been able to help me, and I do not

Hi Lomistick,

Actually Dao Zhen, who wrote the piece I copied is unfortunately rarely on the board these days. But fear not, we have many "unqualified" teachers who will probably not be able to help you for free :)

Which in some ways is a gain.

We should probably start up a post on what good books there are on Tantra and Taoist Sexual techniques.

Michael

After reading all of your replies, as well as your linked threads giving advice, I feel that I have all of the tools I need to accomplish my goal.

I want to take the time to kindly thank each and every one of you, especially Apepch. You really helped me a great deal with your post.

Unmike, it's ok, I understand you didn't mean any harm. No worries. It was my fault for reacting too quickly to your words as I have had negative past experiences from asking for similar advice on another board. My apologies.

I am so excited that I have an avenue now to actually improve myself holistically in the way that I desire.

You all really truly helped me out. I can't thank you enough.

Best wishes,

Lomistick

I wish to be able to conserve my sexual energy and not lose it through the loss of fluids.

Celibacy does not seem to be the stand-alone answer for me, as the energy simply builds up over time and then I lose it while I'm asleep when I have no conscious control over it. Sexual abstinence simply causes

a huge build up of energy in my groin that irritates me and basically causes unacceptable

discomfort. I would be absolutely fine with abstaining from sex if I knew how to calm my

urges or dissipate the energy somehow, but this does not occur from simple meditation and

a healthy diet for me.

I have heard about all of the possible dangers of practicing on your own without a teacher.

I have also heard of the dangers of trying to move energy around your body with your mind.

If I simply want to achieve this one goal of conserving my sexual energy, how would I go about doing it?

Is accomplishing this goal really as incredibly difficult as it seems? Or am I just lacking proper instruction?

Hi,

Firstly I would like to tell you that I had conserved my sexual energy for 42 days using one method which was sitting in Vajrasan for 30 mins on the bed till the legs become numb and then releasing the leg which will make the blood flow again in the legs and it will create some current like sensation. We just need to observe and feel that current like sensation. Once the sensation gets over, our urges also gets over and we will get proper sleep. During the time of current sensation, our breath will also increase just like after climax situation.

It is ideal that our legs carry our body and at the end of the day our legs gets stressed. Stress is nothing but disturbed energy.

Once the energy gets distrubed in the body it becomes difficult to keep the energy in the body and then we usually have to ejaculate to calm down and get sleep. I had failed to conserve that energy for longer time because I did not do below things.

1) Regular yoga

2) I did not do fasting

3) Did not do meditation and then travelled in bus for more than 12 hours.

There has been a report that truck drivers usually get caught of AIDs virus. This is because their work is very stressful and it becomes difficult for them to conserve secual energy.

I would like you to pay some attention to sexual energy.

Usually male gets sexually matured at 15 and girls get sexually matured at 13, but what is sexual energy ? where did it came from? why it was not felt at age 10?

Sexualy energy is nothing but life energy force. It was there within everyone from the day we were in the womb. Only because of this energy we became from 1GM to 1KG inside the womb and then became more than 50KG from 1KG.

Before sexual matrurity this energy was helping the body to grow. At the age of 15 for male and 13 for female, this life energy force cannot grow your height more and so it gets transformed into sexual energy. This transformation is natural. If this transformation does nto happen then human at the age of 20 would have been 7 feet long and at the age of 30 he or she would have been 10 feet long and they would have been growing till the death. Since it is a life energy force, it has to do its job of creating life and so it gruts transformed into sexual energy. Since females gets early sexual maturity than males, their height remains usually lower then males because of early transformation of life energy force.

Below are the points which will be helpful.

1) Do yoga regularly, also Vajrasan before sleep.

2) Do meditation regulary

3) Do fasting if required

4) Do not eat chilly, garlic, onion

5) Do not travel more

To get a good sleep, do following.

1) Ensure the room is dark

2) Ensure the fan or AC is on as required.

3) Drink more water regularly.

4) Wash your eyes before sleep.

5) Use music to get sleep if required.

I feel doing meditation in standing posture will be easy because it won't give any backache.

Also we need to push the energy by pressing our ass just like the way we do when we want to avoid excreation.

When I had conserved by energy for 15 days, I was able to breath through both the nostrils simultaneously.

That breathing was very cool.

I believe in Kundalini yoga, but for energy to flow up, we need to create a clear path using breathing techniques and by drinking more water to cleaning it. Once the energy gets accumulate we need to try to push it upwards by taking our stomach inside during breathing.

There would be times when you won't be able to sit in Vajrasan posture before sleep. If you cannot sit in vajrasan posture before sleep then sit in namaz posture which is similar to vajrasan posture.

If you cannot sit in namaz posture also then you need to realise that you had not done the homework when you had energy in the body. So it is better to do homework like yoga to avoid such situation.

I have written all I could in this. I would like to hear about this article. You can write to me on [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

Edited by primist

a healthy diet for me.

Hi!

What you have written here is quite a feat to accomplish!

it is quite a long way, but basically you have to study what Mantak Chia has written in his books on sex subject,though his books lack detail, but you will have a general idea. Channeling your sexual energy in various states of excitement is a heavy task but with practice is achievable ,it may take a couple of years to master sexual techniques under guidance of a master, on your own it will take more, but the more mistakes you make the more you learn.

I spent a fortune collecting pieces of jigsaw to get the right picture. Some masters will give you a real knowledge ,some not.

a healthy diet for me.

Its's simple (in theory) really. Thousands of Buddhist monks have been doing it for thousands of years. They meditate a lot, end of story. I know it might sound too simple, but in my personal experience I've seen it work for me as well. Retention alone will just drive you nuts as you've already noticed. You have to change that sexual fluid into something more useful which is qi, and the way you do that is by spending a lot of time doing simple mindfulness meditation.

How it works is that by doing mindfulness meditation (Samatha) you create emptiness with in your mind. Once you have achieved some emptiness or stillness the process of sex fluids to jing to qi to shen begins. First it will fill up your lower dan tien with jing, then your middle with qi, and then your upper with shen. So emptiness is the key, which is why it take a lot of meditation.

If you get the opposite of emptiness which is form in your mind, specifically clinging and craving to form, and in this case specifically the female form the qi will always follow the yi or the intention. So if your mind is on any topic of sexuality then your qi will follow suit and turn into sex fluid. Once you have a lot of sexual fluid accumulated this will stimulate nerves down in your nether regions which will then send a signal up to your brain causing you to feel all that discomfort that you were mentioning.

So the key is to convert the sex fluid not just store it, and the way you do that is to meditate a lot and keep your mind empty (which is where the meditation comes in).

Edited by dmattwads
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this