Wells

Gary J. Clyman interview & biography "You can!"

Hey dudes,

an interesting interview with Gary J. Clyman about his biography, his system and his insights in several important issues in life.

I love his straight-forward and no BS attitude. He seems really concerned about the well-being of other people because he knows himself how it is when you feel depressed and without hope! An intense interview with an intense man! B)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Enjoy! ^_^

...and please share your opinions!

• Like 2

Dorian

what was the intention of this post?

Since I was looking later in the archive,

for the older post and it seem more negative are made.

That's the point! Many people just get a superficial glimpse of Clyman's personality and directly feel disgusted because he seems loudmouthed and arrogant to them (and because they have a fragile personality that makes them thin-skinned to such an attitude). That's a big loss...for them! Because when you get to know him a little bit better by speaking with him, you realize that he is a guy who really wants to help people...and he has the right "tools" to do so. Also, he is the only master I know of who gives his students the exercises and secrets of his nei gong system ALL AT ONCE and RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING (all the other masters DON'T do that because they want to keep you under control)! You buy his Nei Gong set and then you got HIS WHOLE SYSTEM...which is damn huge! The price for that treasure is in my opinion a joke and I already recommended Clyman to raise it's price about a good amount! :P

Also, I know that most masters tell the "outdoor" and even "indoor" students only inferior versions of the exercises that won't bring you far, no matter how hard you exercise with them. The details that make the exercises REALLY effective are missing. But the students never get it until they maybe become a favorite student and get the better versions! Only a few favorite students get the real deal. I know some of these secret details from Yang, Jwing-Ming who is also very straight-forward and others and beside Clyman's system I know only sytems where the beginner exercises are only rip-off versions. Students become played for a sucker. Clyman is different, he gives you the true and most effective versions of the exercises all at once right in the beginning. I did post this interview to give a hint to his real personality behind this wall of grandeur. Gary is MUCH nicer than all these masters out there who smile warmly in your face but control you secretly and keep you small! But maybe people want that because it gives them a feeling of safety and not having to be responsible...

Yeah, maybe I made a mistake here, maybe it's good that only the strong and insightful will look behind Gary's mask and will get his treasures! Maybe the others only would hurt themselves with his powerful stuff as other masters may claim (as Bruce Frantzis for example)... :ninja:

Hmm, what do you mean with

-after realising that I miss something important-

? :mellow:

Edited by Dorian Black

To use the search function of TBB first :wub:

Q

:rolleyes:

;) I hope I could clarify my motif.

It would be cool if I could at least help one seeker to "discover" Gary.

Forgot to add:

What experience you had with Cly and his System?

What I will tell you:

It works!

downside: You will have to invest most of your free time and energy. Forget your hobbies, sex, getting a family or having an occupation that demands much! :lol:

Man then I would be better a Myanmar Monk (TBB insider Joke).

Then I would also better continue the Chi Power Plus Program in the past :lol:

which indeed also unlocks power. Drawing fish to and back, my mom told me not to play on poor fish also blast a feather from 3 meters - not advisable it is really tiring,

one sucess and it teach not to waste time on something like this.

But again it is something different than what Gary want to teach- jolt.

Q

When you want to be great then you have to pay a great price (and I don't mean money here)! B)

But I prefer it that way.

...others may prefer to be minor slaves but to be injected with bull's jing by their masters so they don't have to work hard. :rolleyes:

Come on Dorian,

we 2 already put so many taboo people here in discussion.

Hubbard, Clyman, Perhacs and now the bulls jing is something familar : Verdisi :lol:

I think the silent readers asking themself if our cookies were not pimped up.

Q

;)

Hi

Why do u say u have to give up all your free time for gary's system? I thought he recommended 25 minutes per day for his tidal wave Chikung and an hour or so for the mind light nei Kung?

Hi

Why do u say u have to give up all your free time for gary's system? I thought he recommended 25 minutes per day for his tidal wave Chikung and an hour or so for the mind light nei Kung?

Hi

when you want to come far, and by "far" I mean "a master", then you have the tools you need with Clyman's Nei Kung set. But nobody will become a master by practicing only 30-60 minutes a day. That's obvious I guess. Gary has 4 different 1 hour routines in his Nei Kung Set that you do alternately. When you really want to get it on...I would suggest to do more than only one routine per day. It's not about what Clyman "recommends". It's about what your common sense says to you how long you should practice everyday. Remember, Clyman trained 6 to 10 hours everyday and then got his Jing in 5 years. B)

Edited by Dorian Black

"That's the point! Many people just get a superficial glimpse of Clyman's personality and directly feel disgusted because he seems loudmouthed and arrogant to them (and because they have a fragile personality that makes them thin-skinned to such an attitude). That's a big loss...for them! Because when you get to know him a little bit better by speaking with him, you realize that he is a guy who really wants to help people."

I have to agree on this point from Dorian.

• Like 1

"That's the point! Many people just get a superficial glimpse of Clyman's personality and directly feel disgusted because he seems loudmouthed and arrogant to them (and because they have a fragile personality that makes them thin-skinned to such an attitude). That's a big loss...for them! Because when you get to know him a little bit better by speaking with him, you realize that he is a guy who really wants to help people."

I have to agree on this point from Dorian.

Do/did you have contact with Clyman or bought some of his items? If so, how is your personal impression of him?

Or is that your conclusion about him after watching the interview?

Do/did you have contact with Clyman or bought some of his items? If so, how is your personal impression of him?

Or is that your conclusion about him after watching the interview?

I bought his vhs programs way back and talked to him on the phone a few times then.

I asked Clyman how long you can train everyday and he answered: "You can NEVER train too much!"

But sure again it is truth when you do the exercise Clyman do which may require this time intensiv exercise.

Only sucking bull's jing will develop you faster than Clyman's Nei Kung... ^_^

Well I have exercises who has to be trained as long one is concious

and they need the time 6- 10 hours maybe not even enough per day, lucky one has not to do outer forms.

Hmm...would make me crazy!

Clyman said a big truth that the more one exercise the more difficult the same seem,

novices not see how much time is to be spend as they not see the end.

Where/when did he say so? :blink:

One can learn from Clyman "just" for 800 bucks everything what he want to teach which is possible through media, not much in my opinion for all ( my standard spending is different) and some want to "buy" a Qigong and other want "bargain" a Qigong.

His Chi Kung is only a VERY small part of the whole Nei Kung system. Something like "Nei Kung digest" if you want so: Minimal effort for perceptible results...when you only want to exercise 30 minutes a day.

The Nei Kung is....different. It's for the people who want Maximum effect with the effort necessary.

The Chi Kung costs $800,

the Nei Kung costs $3,450 B)

Edited by Dorian Black

This material will NEVER become easy. In fact, it will progressively become more difficult as your practice matures and your endurance increases.

OK, what I think he means is that you will inceasingly be able to put more concentration and more effort in it as your training progresses. That will lead to a more and more increase of effectiveness of the exercises.

Ow 3,450 well.... since you have 800 to test what he provides and 0 Bucks by exercising the condense breathing under the "media" under the homepage to see if it resonates well not really a risk.

Well said! :D

Ok let me try to explain, since I know exactly that what he talking about since I experience the same : What he says is directly to taken without interpretation.

Because Clyman is straightforward.

You exercise and repeat and your awareness expands,

the exercise is starting talking and you know the next step and so on and in the end

you see that what the goal is and you see the way between you and the goal and that when you think you have mastered it you get this result: Damn <_< ! I have to start again. Later : Oh no not again! And later : What? There is more to come? A little bit later : How should I manage that with my time with what has to be done?!! = You hang on a thing for eternity. It is the same thing it just the depth increase in the understanding.

Q

...you mean the practice gets more and more deeper and therefore more difficult?