sunshine

The Banning of Herbal Remedies throughout Europe

:lol: along with regulation will drive the prices up further, taxes will drive the price up further...

...needing 3 times as many dollars to obtain the same level of purchasing power...

so what do I need to plant in my herb garden, any requests? :lol:

• Like 1

:lol: along with regulation will drive the prices up further, taxes will drive the price up further...

...needing 3 times as many dollars to obtain the same level of purchasing power...

so what do I need to plant in my herb garden, any requests? :lol:

yeah the prices of many herbs i like have already risen 400+% in the last 5 years.

any herbs i deem useful(especially for my use ) that i can grow in my climate zone/

conditions, i will grow. the rest i feel i need , i will be stocking up on.

my goal is to be the best if not the first bootleg herb supplier.

must say the EU is going the wrong direction and has for some time.

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/09/14/video/the-european-union-the-new-soviet-union/

Yup, collectivism/leftism/Communism is a VERY slippery slope to totalitarianism..
These documents show very clearly that the whole idea of turning the European common market into a federal state was agreed between the left-wing parties of Europe and Moscow as a joint project
Codex Alimentarius
is a UN/ Pharma instigated initiative intended to block our access to vitamins and minerals within the therapeutic range, as well as to block our access to other dietary supplements in order to weaken our immune systems, and make us sick.
Edited by vortex

:lol: bootleg herb supplier! just not the dubious ones :lol:

:lol: for medicinal use only, i reckon.

Ko Hung in the book Po pu tze in the chapter called "Discussing the Immortals"

Ko says: " The Immortals used herbs and foods to nourish the body. They used the technique (breathing and exercise) to prolong life, to prevent sickness from

developing inside the body, and to keep harm from coming to the body from the outside."

i am finding many herbs that are of interest to me to now be listed as out of stock.

i hope this is due to seasonal production.

remember folks "rust never sleeps"

ed.spelling

Edited by zerostao