LOL :blink::lol:

What a troll. Maybe if we stop feeding him, he'll go away.

I doubt that will happen, but I have put her on ignore. She's too unstable for me to continue to deal with. I'm sure most people by now have started to ignore her.

Notice that once she sees I'm bowing out of the conversation, she starts to make even more pointed jabs and comments. Really disturbing personality to say the least.

Aaron

• Like 1

Your Westernized, Christian based delusions about compassion is as far removed from the Compassion of a Bodhisattva as a reflection in a pool is from Clear Light. I understand your selfish hope driven desires to "save" those you think I am causing to suffer. What a totally PRIDEFUL statement, "cease causing others to suffer"....and what's even more bizarre is that you believe such nonsense,...as if someone could "cause others to suffer." Your understanding of Buddhism, and basic human relations, is pathetic. There is only one cause of your suffering,....look in the mirror. Of course,...Tea Party people have no mirrors.

Interestingly, I'm quite familiar with the behaviors of totalitarianism, fascism, and zealotry,...like the mostly middle-aged white men who make up the Tea Party obstructionists,....pushing their social fascist agenda, upon women, LGBT's, Freethinkers, etc.

http://www.cnbc.com/...rel=%27nofollow

But this is a thread on oxymoron,...so I have no problem with adding Compassionate Intimidater, who wants to "save" people on a Tao forum from the suffering of discussing Tao.

There is one thing you could say about me however,...I'm too connected with Loving Kindness,...otherwise I would have notified Law Enforcement authorities regarding your inappropriate harassment, intimidation, suggestions to mame, mental/emotional assault, stalking, etc.

V

Hello VMarco,

You are seriously delusional. If you can't figure out the difference between a literary allusion and metaphor and an actual suggestion to mame, then you need more psychological help than I previously thought.

You're most recent posts are revealing just how disturbed you really are. Your "Abrahamic religions cause cancer" theory should've been my first sign, but your vehement hatred of Christianity should've been my second, the third should've been your almost total lack of empathy for your fellow man, a clear sign of someone who is suffering from some kind of mental disturbance. Of course these aren't professional diagnoses, rather they are merely a layman's appraisal of someone who is behaving in a way that falls seriously outside the norms of society.

I do hope you find another forum to torture, because I am definitely getting tired of seeing your rantings here. Even when people tell you they're tired of you, you just don't stop. I think that's a clear sign of how sharp an edge your compassion has.

Aaron

Dude,...I was referring to you as a Troll Groupie. LMFAO

Ohhh shiiiii vmarco laying down some insults in this Hiiiizzzyyyy :o

You guys are making the mistake of taking this kid seriously.

Cause after all she's leftside up, not right sidedown like the rest of us. B)

John

You are seriously delusional. If you can't figure out the difference between a literary allusion and metaphor and an actual suggestion to mame, then you need more psychological help than I previously thought.

Your ridiculous PARROTING of what I say, is right out of a kindergarten class.

This continuous Trolling, and that of YOUR TROLL GROUPIES (or sock puppets), is the only "seriously delusional" thing in this thread. Even Wiki uses your photo for their POSTERBOY (trollface). http://en.wikipedia....roll_(Internet)

This is my thread XXXXXX'S ...how can I be a troll?

No, Aaron,...only you and sockpuppet groupies post inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages, spew hatred, inappropriate harassment, intimidation, suggestions to mame, mental/emotional assault, stalking, etc

Not only that, your TROLL behavior goes to the other pathetic extreme also,...like seen Sunya's response to your diatribe on post #66 below, with his #67 response,..."troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted"."

http://www.thetaobum...sm/page__st__64

The truth is, that neurotic people like you and your TROLL GROUPIES, are as 6 year old bullies,..ruining anything and everything you can. You and your TROLL GROUPIES came on here with the sole intention to pollute this thread,...the thread verifies it.

An investigation is becoming likely. Internet laws allowing redress from people like you are becoming more popular, and the Government are looking for more cases to prosecute. People all over are getting fed-up with bullies like you. At the moment you feel you have the upper hand with your TROLL GROUPIES backing you up, giving the impression that I somehow sabbotaged my own thread, and all you decent Trolls had to save the TB forum from such debauchery.

You are simply BULLIES,...and BULLIES like to travel in gangs. BULLIES like to destroy things. Right from your first post on this thread, it was all about destroying,...ad hominem and diatribe, progressing to inappropriate harassment, intimidation, suggestions to mame, mental/emotional assault, stalking, etc.

You're flirting with serious crimes boys. Haven't your heard the term IP address.

V

You are simply BULLIES,...and BULLIES like to travel in gangs. BULLIES like to destroy things. Right from your first post on this thread, it was all about destroying,...ad hominem and diatribe, progressing to inappropriate harassment, intimidation, suggestions to mame, mental/emotional assault, stalking, etc.

:blink:

This is my thread NITWIT'S ...how can I be a troll?

Vmarco, your presence has been largely insulting here...but I didn't really mind since you posted a few good things in the midst of all of your crap. But what you just said here is plainly an insult, and there's a forum policy against it...you are being reported to the moderators.

Try to be less hypocritical.

**** Moderator Message ****

We are currently trying to make some sense of this thread - which to be honest is not easy. At present I have noted that Vmarco has called people 'rapists' and 'nitwits' which are clear insults. So I am asking him on this open forum to remove these insults. He has also made accusations that people are trolls or using 'sock puppets'. If you have any evidence of this please make it known to the moderators immediately. Otherwise stop making these accusations as they can be deemed insults in their own right.

As ever ... could everyone remain calm and address the ideas and issues being discussed and do not insult or belittle or indeed accuse the other poster.

We are deciding if further action is needed or appropriate.

Apech for Mod Team

**** Mod Message Ends ****

Vmarco, your presence has been largely insulting here...but I didn't really mind since you posted a few good things in the midst of all of your crap. But what you just said here is plainly an insult, and there's a forum policy against it...you are being reported to the moderators.

Try to be less hypocritical.

The real crap, which you appear to have missed, is that I didn't start this. Go back and read through the threads. Why aren't you chastizing the TROLLS?

Were has my responses been insults?

Any judicious moderator would be able see clearly what is occurring here,...I'm being harassed.

V

Edited by Vmarco

**** Moderator Message ****

We are currently trying to make some sense of this thread - which to be honest is not easy. At present I have noted that Vmarco has called people 'rapists' and 'nitwits' which are clear insults. So I am asking him on this open forum to remove these insults. He has also made accusations that people are trolls or using 'sock puppets'. If you have any evidence of this please make it known to the moderators immediately. Otherwise stop making these accusations as they can be deemed insults in their own right.

As ever ... could everyone remain calm and address the ideas and issues being discussed and do not insult or belittle or indeed accuse the other poster.

We are deciding if further action is needed or appropriate.

Apech for Mod Team

**** Mod Message Ends ****

Of course,...could you ask that the diatribe to to mame, injure, etc., that prompted those replies be also removed?

Thanks

V

Of course,...could you ask that the diatribe to to mame, injure, etc., that prompted those replies be also removed?

Thanks

V

Nobody ever threatened you. You have some sort of persecution complex or something.

Thanks

V

Could you point me to the posts where you were threatened, please?

Nobody ever threatened you. You have some sort of persecution complex or something.

I was indeed harassed, requested to mame myself, hatefully ridiculed, etc. The evidence is in the posts.

I asked in post #211:

"I will confine myself to a few threads,...and since you find nothing I say relevant anyway, there's no reason to continue your serial XXXX of hopes that I will one day be like you."

And you and Twinner persisted on this thread, and stalked and trolled me on other threads.

I didn't just happen upon this form, but was invited. As a published author on subjects related to this forum, and having Religious Studies credentials, I can engage in nearly any meaningful discussion on Tao. Because that somehow offends you, does not give you the right to harass me.

Several people on this forum are interested in my imput,...because you are not among them, gives you no right to attack.

V

I was indeed harassed, requested to mame myself, hatefully ridiculed, etc. The evidence is in the posts.

Please let me have the numbers of the posts where you were requested to mame yourself and hatefully ridiculed ... I can't find anything like this. You are making serious accusations and need to back them up.

Could you point me to the posts where you were threatened, please?

Was actually having some instructive dialogues with Vajrahridaya, sereneBlue, Ralis, etc when Twinner jumped in with:

"I don't mean to be offensive or diminish you (well maybe I do....you come off as pompous in many of your posts and I can't see how someone who claims to have achieved the enlightened awareness that you have, could operate on such a callous level?" Twinner #112

"Perhaps you are the one eyed girl in the valley of the blind, except you don't understand that your one eye is keeping you from understanding the truth, so you cling to it fearful of what the world might be without your precious gift of sight..... I would recommend you use that edge to cut out your one remaining eye, then perhaps you will see as you are intended to see, rather than see things how you want to see them." Twinner #221

Frankly, I should have left the forum a week ago. I've seen this before,...bullies ganging up on someone,...the thrill of destroying someone. I don't put up with it,...and mirror back to them what they

sling. Like #208 or #219 where I wrote:

"The only "greedy, ugly, crude, and viciousness" (using his words) going on is you continual attacks. Did I respond to one of your posts in this way? No,...you attacked me,...first with pridefulness nonsense, and then your responses to each time I mirrored back what you mirrored, it gets more and more ridiculous."

I wish this stuff wouldn't occur, but it did. I sit pondering if I should apologize,...but I have nothing to apologize for. I responded in-kind.

V

So where were you threatened, requested to maim yourself, hatefully ridiculed, etc?

Frankly, I should have left the forum a week ago. I've seen this before,...bullies ganging up on someone,...the thrill of destroying someone. I don't put up with it,...and mirror back to them what they

sling. Like #208 or #219 where I wrote:

^ My bolds

__ Moderating __

Please do not do that.

Our policy is

Tao bums is a moderated, privately owned, web site; all who agree with our guiding principals are welcome to join our discussions:

Treat other members with respect. No personal attacks.

Moderators are present to enforce this, please abide by their decisions.

Please treat other members here with respect, if you feel that respect is not being returned. Then please report the post.

I'm still waiting for some examples of where I or others have threatened to maim or injure you, vmarco. You've made some pretty serious accusations here and have threatened to call "the authorities" on us. Where are the examples? Quote the specific posts.

Many people think they can "send love"...or prayers of love,...yet even with the best intentions, that is, from the viewpoint of who they "think" they are, they cannot. From love's point of view, such an undertaking is not only fully irresponsible, but impossible,...and as I mentioned, a psychic rape,...a violation of another with one's own personal desires,...a forced intrusion of one's idea of love upon another. You cannot send an Uncondition, as if it was one of your conditions. Just consider it,...who but a neurotic person would attempt to send love?

What could possibly precipitate the so-called act of Sending Love, other then an idea to "get." But from loves point view, there is no "getting".

How can someone's personal agenda of Sending Love,.... the invasion of anothers space,...be Love? Love is seeing Spirit in everything,...whereas "Sending" implies that the Sender thinks Love is lacking.

When we realize a level of satya ((that is, living with an intention of honesty and integrity), good and bad and lack no longer exist, except in the grey goo of those who perceive it as such. To understand love, is to realize there is nothing to send.

Consider this,....in the same way ordinary people justify rallying for Peace, they also justify the activity of Sending Love. But what is rallying for peace? It's war! Those who rally for Peace are advancing War." Those who imagine they send love, are denying love.

Rallying for peace invites war. Sending love invites the delusion that love is somehow lacking. When we think love is lacking, we suffer. Suffering is a consequence of the desire for things to be other than they are.

An Act of Love,...that's another thing altogether,...an Act of Love would be helping someone see the barriers they have built against love,...often through religious and scientific beliefs. Shining light on the beliefs that step between sentient beings and their direct experience with unconditional love is an Act of Love.

V

Are you one of those people who when they see amazing sunset go: 'Well thats just the earth going around the sun.'? Or do you let yourself be transformed by the amazingness that life has to offer?

On the earth where I live love is what keeps us warm and glowing, sending love means you think of someone from that place. It is beutiful and it makes world go around .It connects and heals ,as here on the earth there are many forces at play.

You should try it sometimes.

Inhabiting physical body that lives in a physical world requires playing by some rules. It is like a game.That way it makes it a better place for everyone due to a fact that we all share things constantly.

Some people also call putting this principales into action 'grounding'.

Are you one of those people who when they see amazing sunset go: 'Well thats just the earth going around the sun.'? Or do you let yourself be transformed by the amazingness that life has to offer?

I am one of those people who as I recently mentioned in another post, that when driving into an amazing Arizona sunset, said to my young son, "isn't that beautiful", and the words from the childs mouth replied, "why are you being so judgmental?"

Interestingly, ACIM suggests that "the so-called positive aspects of our world are equally as illusory as the negative ones. They are both aspects of a dualistic perceptual universe, which but reflect the dualistic split in the mind of Man. The famous statement "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' is also applicable here, since what one deems as beauty, another may find to be aesthetically displeasing, and vice versa. Similarly, what one society judges as good, another may judge as bad and against the common good. This can be evidenced by a careful study of history, sociology, and cultural anthropology. Therefore, using the criterion for reality of eternal changelessness that is employed in the Course, we can conclude that nothing that the world deems beautiful or good is real, and so it cannot have been created by Reality.

Therefore, given that both beauty and goodness are relative concepts and thus are illusory, we should follow the injunction to always ask ourselves: "What is the meaning of what I behold?" (text, p. 619; T-3I.VII.13:5). In other words, even though something beautiful is illusory, it remains neutral, like everything else in the world. Given to the ego, it serves its unholy purpose of reinforcing separation, specialness, and guilt. Given to the Holy Spirit, on the other hand, it serves the holy purpose of leading us to an experience of truth that lies beyond perception. For example, a sunset can reinforce the belief that I can find peace and well-being only while in its presence, or it can help remind me that the true beauty of Man is my Identity, and that this beauty is internal, within my mind and independent of anything outside it."

Regadless of your "earth bound senses", when you uncover real love, the love that has never left, nor from which you can never leave, you will understand that love cannot be sent anywhere,...because love was never missing.

SEEK NOT LOVE, BUT SEEK AND FIND ALL THE BARRIERS THAT YOU HAVE BUILT AGAINST IT.

Seek not love, but shine a light of compassion upon all the beliefs that step between sentient beings and their direct experience. Real compassion does not avoid, appease, nor sends what cannot be sent.

Being "grounded" in the delusions of a sentient mind only leads to suffering.

V

"it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" J Krishnamurti

Edited by Vmarco

I have obviously made some comments about the activity of "sending love" in reference to those who feel I'm lacking it,...which have disturbed a few,...most likely those who like to "send."

Here are a few comments of some others on the topic of SENDING LOVE.

In the 90's there were some studies on the geometry of Sending Love,...especially that of projecting love to others without their consent. During that study and subsequent debate, Constance Demby wrote, "is it the THE 'SENDING' THAT CAUSES THE BACKLASH, or THE "INTENTION TO ENFORCE A CHANGE!" In fact, the backwash begins EVEN BEFORE THAT with the PERCEPTION that there is something WRONG in the first place! That initial perception of a wrongness is what begins stirring the waters, not the "sending."

Bob Dratch argued, "True Service is the spontaneous outflow of a loving heart and an intelligent mind; it is the result of being in the right place and staying there; it is produced by the inevitable INFLOW (not SENDING), of spiritual force and NOT by strenuous physical plane activity (doing a "something"). The Master INFLOWS, the universe responds by expressing the energy out not by a push but by a pull). Pushing is invading the space of another. Sending is pushing.

Dratch said, Link a planet up by telling innocent people to SEND LOVE (or ANY SENDING ACTION), or any other way where the resultant action is to "create an effect" in others by having others who are aware and those who are NOT AWARE of what is going on receive the SENDING action, is to open us globally up for a fall. AND we are seeing that globally now. God help the innocents that were subjected to this violation of spiritual law!

Folks, I don't know if this negativity can be stopped, I am very disappointed that these people who purport to us that they have a RIGHT to do this. The negative effect is not stopping, or diminishing, it is growing, and it is not LOVE or LIGHT that is growing, but as Dan Winter noted, it is another way for expressing a wave of death.

If you setup your nervous system to simply BE instead of the going through the "action of sending", you create a nervous system "template" that allows all patterns of love, light and radiance (if that is your intent) to naturally come into existence. Sending however, incurs the electromagnetic inversion. Consider it people, the truely classical meditators say BE, the ones that haven't the foggiest about how energy works in space say SEND IT OUT - your choice folks! If you are happy with your personal meditation, by all means, PRAY to ALL the GOD's and BE what you are, but if you send that action out to God, be prepared for the negative response."

Those comments seem reasonable to me.

V

I am one of those people who as I recently mentioned in another post, that when driving into an amazing Arizona sunset, said to my young son, "isn't that beautiful", and the words from the childs mouth replied, "why are you being so judgmental?"

Well I am glad you enjoy sunsets.I dont know you and have not really read much of your posts.

Interestingly, ACIM suggests that "the so-called positive aspects of our world are equally as illusory as the negative ones. They are both aspects of a dualistic perceptual universe, which but reflect the dualistic split in the mind of Man. The famous statement "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' is also applicable here, since what one deems as beauty, another may find to be aesthetically displeasing, and vice versa. Similarly, what one society judges as good, another may judge as bad and against the common good. This can be evidenced by a careful study of history, sociology, and cultural anthropology. Therefore, using the criterion for reality of eternal changelessness that is employed in the Course, we can conclude that nothing that the world deems beautiful or good is real, and so it cannot have been created by Reality.

Therefore, given that both beauty and goodness are relative concepts and thus are illusory, we should follow the injunction to always ask ourselves: "What is the meaning of what I behold?" (text, p. 619; T-3I.VII.13:5). In other words, even though something beautiful is illusory, it remains neutral, like everything else in the world. Given to the ego, it serves its unholy purpose of reinforcing separation, specialness, and guilt. Given to the Holy Spirit, on the other hand, it serves the holy purpose of leading us to an experience of truth that lies beyond perception. For example, a sunset can reinforce the belief that I can find peace and well-being only while in its presence, or it can help remind me that the true beauty of Man is my Identity, and that this beauty is internal, within my mind and independent of anything outside it."

Regadless of your "earth bound senses", when you uncover real love, the love that has never left, nor from which you can never leave, you will understand that love cannot be sent anywhere,...because love was never missing.

I never said the love was missing in my previous post.

SEEK NOT LOVE, BUT SEEK AND FIND ALL THE BARRIERS THAT YOU HAVE BUILT AGAINST IT.

You can seek love also and then find out that there are barriers,and than find out that there are no barriers.No rules,everyone is different,and finds things out in a different way.

Seek not love, but shine a light of compassion upon all the beliefs that step between sentient beings and their direct experience. Real compassion does not avoid, appease, nor sends what cannot be sent.

There is a certain common way of usage of language that is familiar with most of the people and that is why I have aksed previously wherther you enjoy sunset or say to yourself well this is just the earth going around the sun.As I mentioned before on the earth where I live we love and hate each other ,there are wars and there are unbreakable relationships.It is all as real as undivided love and should be taken into consideration.

Being "grounded" in the delusions of a sentient mind only leads to suffering.

Floating in an imaginary wisdom could lead to some nice imaginery landscape depending on a persons imaginery skills. :lol:

V

"it is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" J Krishnamurti

'It is helpful to know the rules of the game and play well.'suninmyeyes

Just playing :wub: ...

I have obviously made some comments about the activity of "sending love" in reference to those who feel I'm lacking it,...which have disturbed a few,...most likely those who like to "send."

Here are a few comments of some others on the topic of SENDING LOVE.

In the 90's there were some studies on the geometry of Sending Love,...especially that of projecting love to others without their consent. During that study and subsequent debate, Constance Demby wrote, "is it the THE 'SENDING' THAT CAUSES THE BACKLASH, or THE "INTENTION TO ENFORCE A CHANGE!" In fact, the backwash begins EVEN BEFORE THAT with the PERCEPTION that there is something WRONG in the first place! That initial perception of a wrongness is what begins stirring the waters, not the "sending."

Bob Dratch argued, "True Service is the spontaneous outflow of a loving heart and an intelligent mind; it is the result of being in the right place and staying there; it is produced by the inevitable INFLOW (not SENDING), of spiritual force and NOT by strenuous physical plane activity (doing a "something"). The Master INFLOWS, the universe responds by expressing the energy out not by a push but by a pull). Pushing is invading the space of another. Sending is pushing.

Dratch said, Link a planet up by telling innocent people to SEND LOVE (or ANY SENDING ACTION), or any other way where the resultant action is to "create an effect" in others by having others who are aware and those who are NOT AWARE of what is going on receive the SENDING action, is to open us globally up for a fall. AND we are seeing that globally now. God help the innocents that were subjected to this violation of spiritual law!

Folks, I don't know if this negativity can be stopped, I am very disappointed that these people who purport to us that they have a RIGHT to do this. The negative effect is not stopping, or diminishing, it is growing, and it is not LOVE or LIGHT that is growing, but as Dan Winter noted, it is another way for expressing a wave of death.

If you setup your nervous system to simply BE instead of the going through the "action of sending", you create a nervous system "template" that allows all patterns of love, light and radiance (if that is your intent) to naturally come into existence. Sending however, incurs the electromagnetic inversion. Consider it people, the truely classical meditators say BE, the ones that haven't the foggiest about how energy works in space say SEND IT OUT - your choice folks! If you are happy with your personal meditation, by all means, PRAY to ALL the GOD's and BE what you are, but if you send that action out to God, be prepared for the negative response."

Those comments seem reasonable to me.

V

I agree with some of what you are saying, other than denying sending love out.

If you are being semantical about the definition of sending, then please elaborate.

Radiating love could be considered sending. As it is a sort of going, yet as it goes it is also comming to that which it is going from.

Like sending a signal around the world only to come back to you.

Universally it does include all, including the one emitting it. Yet it does not differentiate, saying less here or more there. As there is no greater or lesser at the epitome of love.

So in using the mind to understand what love is, is worthless. To be love and only love you can then attempt to make an interpretation that becomes a subjective explaination as this is all after the fact.

As I mentioned before on the earth where I live we love and hate each other ,there are wars and there are unbreakable relationships.It is all as real as undivided love and should be taken into consideration.

Floating in an imaginary wisdom could lead to some nice imaginery landscape depending on a persons imaginery skills

From my position on the planet that we live, I see the conditions of love and hate as sensory delusions. Unconditional Love does not have an opposite, like say, Christian love. For example, Christian love is often considered the highest love, but that too is merely a conditional love. To better understand this type of love, simply consider the Great Love Chapter of Christendom, Corinthians 13; for example, "love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things", 1 Cor 13:7. Although this form of love, that is, bearing, believing, hoping and enduring is more commitment orientated then fleeting, it isn't Unconditional Love, but the submission, devotion, expectation and suffering to the conditions of their religions brewed beliefs.

Unconditional Love is beyond beliefs,...and beyond the conditions of opposites.

I agree, that floating in imaginary wisdom can delight the senses in a myrad of personal imagry,...and those who cling to such imagry will fight to the death to protect it, killing everything and anything that could shine light upon their beliefs,...which ultimately isn't who they are. People are not their beliefs,...they merely think they are.

Compassion is a key. An authentic compassionate person would never attempt to "send love or hope." In fact, any intention to "send love or hope" is a clear indication that compassion is void in the sender. Compassion is a level of understanding that suffering is the consequence of the desire for things to be other than they are. And by understanding that last sentence, Siddhartha uncovered Buddha,...nothing more, nothing less,...understand that sentence and you are Buddha,....it is the Great Noble Truth of Buddhism.

Everytime one attempts to "send love or hope", thet deny what is.

V

Radiating love could be considered sending. As it is a sort of going, yet as it goes it is also comming to that which it is going from.

I wouldn't consider radiating love, as sending. Radiating the love you are is quite natural,...and the more that the barriers of love, like hope, fear, beliefs, etc., are dissolved, the more Love radiates. The person who truly radiates love, is the one with few beliefs,...those with beliefs are operating within a dualist construct, which obscures love.

V