Everything

Any recomended concentration meditation?

I'm surprised noone has mentioned listening to the inner sound, IME its the quickest way to "ensnare" awareness and completely turn the mind inside out. It is very easy for the mind to become obsorbed in sound.

Edited by imonous

I'm surprised noone has mentioned listening to the inner sound, IME its the quickest way to "ensnare" awareness and completely turn the mind inside out. It is very easy for the mind to become obsorbed in sound.

Could you clarify what you mean by 'inner sound'? Thanks

Could you clarify what you mean by 'inner sound'? Thanks

You know, the ringing you hear in complete silence. Here's a current discussion thats been going on for over a year now. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

This particular post pretty much sums up the experience:

"For most people if they listen for it they'll find a quiet sound which is there continuously, and they may direct their attention on that sound... when the mind settles on that sound the listener notices more and more complexity in it and it becomes quite the amazing thing."

The key is to listen and let go into it, stills the mind like nothing else. Another wonderful benefit is that it transforms or progresses itself. All you need to do is relax, breathe, and listen.

Actually in Buddhism, "Buddhist enlightenment," is only completing one aspect of the path towards buddhahood. Buddhism talks of attaining three "buddha-bodies;" the dharmakaya, sambhogakaya, and nirmanakaya. The "perfect rupakaya," is the attainment of both the sambhogakaya and nirmanakaya (yang shen in Taoist terms,) that is only achieved if someone has completely transformed this body of the five elements. The three pure one's in Taoism correspond to the three "buddha-bodies" in Buddhism (the former was influenced by the latter, after this classification was introduced into China.)

This article here from meditationexpert.com explains in more detail: My link. An excerpt from that article: "As to the perfect reward body, the rupakaya, this is the result of one's cultivation work and is very difficult to achieve. I mentioned before the thirty-two marks of a Buddha and the eighty detailed physical characteristics. The body of anyone who has succeeded in cultivation, attained the Tao, has undergone a complete physical transformation. This physical body is the reward body.

Why is it called the "reward body"? Actually, everyone's body is a "reward body." If throughout one's life one is very comfortable and fortunate, this is the reward of previous virtue. Others may experience a lot of pain and suffering and lead a very pitiful life. Their body is the result of non-virtuous actions in a previous life. Through cultivation work, we transform this karmic reward body.

In the Taoist school, they describe the process as getting rid of illness to lengthen one's life and achieving immortality. This is talking about transforming the reward body. Achieving the perfect reward body is gaining complete liberation, changing mortal bones into immortal bones and gaining every kind of super power.

This is extremely difficult to achieve. The perfect reward body is very difficult to cultivate. The Taoist cultivation, opening qi mai, as well as Esoteric cultivation, opening the three channels and seven chakras, both start from the reward body. Samatha and samapatti (stopping and introspection), the Pure Land practice of reciting the Buddha's name and vipassana meditation are all examples of practices which mainly cultivate the dharmakaya. When one cultivates to the point where he or she has at will another body outside of this physical body, this is the sambogakaya or transformation body functioning. This is a very basic overview of the three bodies.

The average person who practices Buddhist or Taoist cultivation works on the dharmakaya.

The Esoteric school emphasizes the achievement of the three bodies because only when one achieves the three kayas has one successfully completed the Path. This is also called completion in one lifetime. "In one lifetime," means in this one lifetime to settle the question of life and death, to succeed at achieving the three bodies. In theory, this can be done, but in actuality, it is of the utmost difficulty. One must achieve perfection of vinaya (discipline), samadhi and wisdom as well as completely transform this physical body of four elements born of one's parents. Only this can be called completion in one lifetime."

Thats fantastic! Thanks SJ :)

You know, the ringing you hear in complete silence. Here's a current discussion thats been going on for over a year now. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

"For most people if they listen for it they'll find a quiet sound which is there continuously, and they may direct their attention on that sound... when the mind settles on that sound the listener notices more and more complexity in it and it becomes quite the amazing thing."

The key is to listen and let go into it, stills the mind like nothing else. Another wonderful benefit is that it transforms or progresses itself. All you need to do is relax, breathe, and listen.

This is true. The Sant Mat techniques, and all the various Inner sound sects lead [at least for certain types of people] to very powerful states of concentration and absorption, and they do so very quickly once one is used to the process...

Sunya,

You said:

Ummm :wacko: that wasn't meant as an insult. I don't claim to understand Taoism, and I wouldn't be offended if somebody stated that fact.

I took it as an insult, since Buddhism is very easy to understand, and also because in our private discussions I schooled you on it and you choose to continue to be dishonest with yourself and everyone else, and ignore that fact. But oh well.

Anyway, then you said:

Taoism is a fine path and leads to great realizations. So does Buddhism. Neither is superior.

If you don't understand Taoism, then how do you know whether Buddhist enlightenment is the first step or not? How do you know it's a fine path and that it leads to great realizations? How do you know it's not superior?

So in other words, you're just speaking out of your ass. Nothing new there, brah.

On the other hand, I DO claim to understand Buddhism. I know Taoism is superior. I know that Buddhist enlightenment is the first step in some schools of Taoist alchemy. I know that my realization is greater than yours (in fact, you should too since we discussed that).

So...fucking deal with it. :lol:

• Like 1

Simple Jack,

Actually in Buddhism, "Buddhist enlightenment," is only completing one aspect of the path towards buddhahood....blahblahblah....

I'll just be plainly honest, since I've had quite the weekend:

WHO GIVES A SHIT?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not interested in Buddhist nonsense, and I'm even less interested in people who feel the need to spout it out and never achieve anything substantial. Get to practice! Then I'll be interested in what you have to say!

• Like 1

That goes to show that hearing as an entry to Tao, is a very effective method. Though actually any sound can be used to still the mind. An excerpt from Twenty-Five doors to Meditation:

"A famous individual who used this technique was the famous Zen monk Han-Shan, who practiced Kuan-Yin's method on a bridge next to a noisy torrent of water. Han-Shan reported that at first the noise of the water was quite audible, but in time it could only be heard when his thoughts arose, and not when they ceased. Then one day his practice improved such that he did not hear the sound of the water any longer; sounds and noises vanished completely."

This next part describes the gradual path towards enlightenment using this method, which is taken from the Surangama sutra:

"When describing this method in the Surangama Sutra, Kuan-Yin said: I entered into the stream of the self-nature of the sense of hearing, thereby eliminating the sound of what was heard. Now proceeding from this stillness, both sound and silence ceased to arise. Advancing in this way, both hearing and what was heard melted away and vanished. When hearing and what was heard are both forgotten, then the sense of hearing leaves no impression in the mind. When sense and the objects of sense both become empty, then emptiness and sense merge and reach a state of absolute perfection. When emptiness and what is being emptied are both extinguished, then arising and extinction are naturally extinguished. At this point the absolute emptiness of nirvana became manifest, and suddenly I trancended the mundane and supramundane world."

"In this method, you listen to and gradually detach from both sound and silence. When there's no sound, we call this silence, and when we conventionally say there is no hearing. But that doesn't mean that the nature of hearing has ceased. It's simply that the function of hearing now recognizes a state of no sound, or silence. Since the nature of hearing can ascertain the state of sound or no sound, it's easy to use this method to realize the nature of duality and then detach from both existence and non-existence. That's the method of practice."

This is from the appendix of Tao & Longevity: Mind-Body Transformation: "...There are also methods of listening to external sound. Any sound may prove to be useful, although listening to flowing water, a waterfall, blowing wind, windchimes or bells, or sutras chanted in a temple, seem to produce the best effects...The dharmaparyaya of Kuan-Yin was to enter the Tao through sound, and this method is puported to be one of the very best...The mind can be settled by concentrating on sound if one can listen without growing sleepy or thinking about something else. If one continues to practice this, eventually one will suddenly enter into a very quiet mental realm where no sounds are heard. Then one attains the state of samadhi and experiences extreme quietness. This is "The tie of quietude" referred to in Buddhist sutras...A person should not long to retain "The tie of quieted." One should realize that "The tie of quietude" is one phenomenon whereas noise is another. Both should be trancended. One should neither hope to leave the noise nor to remain in a state of quietude. It is important to realize the non-birth of the middle way and enter into observation of wisdom...Many people use the ear root dharmaparyaya (i.e. sound,) but very few understand that 'The two phenomenon of movement and stillness do not come into being'...If a person departs from sound and has nothing to do with it at all, he naturally attains samadhi. Of the two phenomena, movement and stillness, samadhi is the quiet phenomenon. Mind and body constitute the phenomenon of motion. If one believes that the quietude of samadhi is the Original Nature, then he is diverted, but if he can go beyond it he enters the gate."

I took it as an insult, since Buddhism is very easy to understand, and also because in our private discussions I schooled you on it and you choose to continue to be dishonest with yourself and everyone else, and ignore that fact. But oh well.

Scotty, I am sorry but you are acting like a complete tool and have been for a while.

I have followed your long debates with several of the members here, and it is sad to see that you think you understand Buddhism as you clearly do not, nor even began to in those threads.

You have shown over and over again, an inability to properly grasp Buddhist teachings, all the while believing you have some solid grasp on them.

You have directed a ton of negativity and hate towards Buddhist practitioners and towards Buddhism itself, Mr 'Despiser of Buddhist Beliefs'.

You are basically a Loud Angry Fool who thinks if he shouts louder his rather lame Ideas will suddenly miraculously become Truth. Sad.

I don't know what causes your underlying sense of inadequacy, probably not being able to grasp something you believe is easy. Relax, don't worry, rigorous mental standards are not for everyone. Not everyone has to be capable of solid Intellectual debate.

The Idea that 'You' could 'school' anyone on Buddhism is Incredibly Arrogant and just plain funny.

I know you have got pissed off at the Buddhists here [no one likes someone who holds a claim to truth, especially if it threatens ones own precious beliefs], so you have jumped on the Taoism is the best band wagon and are violently defending that stance and attacking Buddhism where ever you can, but really, it just makes you come out looking like a total tool.

Seth.

• Like 2

Scotty, I am sorry but you are acting like a complete tool and have been for a while.

Insult policy, Seth.

Thanks for your viewpoint on me personally! And thanks for saying sorry, it really meant a lot, coming from you... :lol:

I have followed your long debates with several of the members here, and it is sad to see that you think you understand Buddhism as you clearly do not, nor even began to in those threads.

You have shown over and over again, an inability to properly grasp Buddhist teachings, all the while believing you have some solid grasp on them.

Give ONE real example of this, and I'll admit that I am incapable of understanding Buddhism. I think there isn't a single one.

Otherwise, what you're doing here is this:

You are basically a Loud Angry Fool who thinks if he shouts louder his rather lame Ideas will suddenly miraculously become Truth. Sad.

If you want your post attacking me personally to be true, then prove the things you've said about me. Until then, what you've said is a blatant lie. Typical of the Buddhist population here, I might add.

Also once again, insult policy for "loud angry fool". Capitalized too!? Yikes.

Who is angry here??

I don't know what causes your underlying sense of inadequacy, probably not being able to grasp something you believe is easy. Relax, don't worry, rigorous mental standards are not for everyone. Not everyone has to be capable of solid Intellectual debate.

I'm more than capable...just unwilling. It's a complete waste of time to debate with someone who wishes above all else to uphold a belief system, instead of discover the truth. That's what happened with Sunya. Every one of his arguments, over the course of many hours was proven wrong.

Of course he won't admit that.

I value honesty in people above all else. Which is why I've plainly spoken what I know to be true in this thread. If you don't like it, then just deal with it, like you have to do anyway. We can disagree. And I can continue to speak what I know to be true here. You can think I'm a tool, or whatever else. That's your loss. Your judgments.

But what you can't do is say it publicly! :P

The Idea that 'You' could 'school' anyone on Buddhism is Incredibly Arrogant and just plain funny.

Well, ask Sunya if he saved our private discussions. I give permission for you to view them and see how it went down, if you care to take the time.

I know you have got pissed off at the Buddhists here [no one likes someone who holds a claim to truth, especially if it threatens ones own precious beliefs], so you have jumped on the Taoism is the best band wagon and are violently defending that stance and attacking Buddhism where ever you can, but really, it just makes you come out looking like a total tool.

How does Buddhism threaten my beliefs? :lol:

So I look like a tool to you (and a few others possibly)...I don't care. That's your path and has nothing to do with me. I'm just saying what I think is true regarding the traditions. I'm not here defaming anyone, like you have just done...which you are being reported for. ;)

• Like 2

You have directed a ton of negativity and hate towards Buddhist practitioners and towards Buddhism itself, Mr 'Despiser of Buddhist Beliefs'.

Actually, "despiser of Buddhist beliefs" is harmonious with Buddhism. It does not oppose it. There are many here who cling to the belief system of (their preferred brand of) Buddhism, instead of discovering the truth for themselves...or being honest when the beliefs (usually misinterpretations) are plainly proven wrong.

So despising Buddhist beliefs is a call to the Buddhist practitioners here to step up their game. I consider many of them to be absolute beginners. It's a demonstration against that which opposes Buddhism...ignorance and falsehood. Laziness.

Basically I want to see better Buddhists here, and more respect for the tradition.

Funny, huh?

Edit: Also, notice I quote Tilopa in my sig??????

• Like 1

Actually scotty you have been acting like an aggressive tool towards nearly all the Buddhist practitioners in here. I read many of your conversations, and although I can see you believe you disproved them, I can also see you did no such thing. Not even close.

I do not have time right now, as I will have to dig for the threads, but in my opinion in the public conversations with Sunya, and even simple jack here {who you have also been acting like an ass towards} they pretty much 'schooled' you. You are just to dumb to see it.

The Mods may suspend me if they wish, but I am really starting to feel sick of being part of a community where Idiots like you are allowed to post blatant hate and rubbish against a TTB sub group, in a constant vitriolic spew of Ignorance and continually go unreprimanded.

To me, you and a couple of others are basically Internet bullies. Recently a lot of Hate has been directed at the Buddhists. The TTB mods tolerate it.

The Buddhist community here is small and I count them all my friends. Blasto/encephalon, Cow, Vajra, Sunya, simple jack.

I have learned a great deal off them.

We talk from the tradition and what we see or are learning to be the truth. It is an ongoing Investigation for us. But because we sometimes refute the understanding of others which is not always received well.

Sure It may be annoying, But Hate? I was amazed at the hostility that came out of the wood work recently. All it really showed was that some specifically Taoist members here, hate anyone that disagree's with them.

Some even excused their behaviour by saying 'well this is a Taoist Website'. No it is not. The General Discussion welcome clearly says it is open to all groups.

Look at Vaj and Rali's. Now Vaj is annoying and stubborn in his views, but Rali's harasses every post he makes, including ones that make no reference to Buddhism. I personally really like Rali's views when he is not harassing Vajra, but I am amazed also that the mods here have allowed him to hound Vaj for years without reprimand.

The Mods seem to think that kind of Internet bullying is ok, at least of Buddhists.

Dumb asses like you react to someone elses view because it challenges your own view.

You are not a seeker of truth scotty you are an Idiot, championing your hateful cause.

You argue, then get a hate filled vendetta mindset. That is what you have scotty. A Vendetta.

I don't hate you scotty but I do think you are a Moron.

It was made evident, when you used arguments like "the body can exist without air for 17 minutes therefore the body is independent which means emptiness is a false teaching."

You told chi dragon to shut up because you dont agree with him, you inferred simple jack was just parroting bodri because of a quote, and from that you somehow inferred that he has not done any practice? wow, where did that piece of info come from? Your mystical third eye? It certainly was not in the text, so again that is just one of your pathetic assumptions. You told Sunya he did not do LTT breathing every day for a year, {how would you know?}

You Infered winning an argument no one has seen, 'schooling' Sunya in Buddhism, lol.

You are Basically filled with hostility and assumptions and cant tell reality from whatever springs into your over-active and underdeveloped mind.

Actualy here is your Greatest hits from this thread:

ChiDragon,

Shut up, dude!!!! I think you should be banned for once again spreading disinformation and trolling. It's your entire purpose here. I am reporting your utterly pointless post and praying to any gods that are listening to have you permanently removed from this forum!

Nice...

Taoist alchemy is something entirely different from Buddhism, and is far superior to it.

I see...you're just parroting Bodri and have little to no experience of your own.

When you accomplish all of that, you will be more capable of discussion. Until then, we're not even capable of communicating.

Lame assumptions...

That's bullshit, Sunya. I understand Buddhism just fine...and actually had to correct you on many of its basic points. :lol:

You did not practice dantien breathing everyday for a year... :lol:

I'm not talking about your idea of Buddhahood (which doesn't exist); I said Buddhist enlightenment.

wow you are an authority now scotty!

I took it as an insult, since Buddhism is very easy to understand, and also because in our private discussions I schooled you on it and you choose to continue to be dishonest with yourself and everyone else, and ignore that fact.

On the other hand, I DO claim to understand Buddhism. I know Taoism is superior. I know that Buddhist enlightenment is the first step in some schools of Taoist alchemy. I know that my realization is greater than yours (in fact, you should too since we discussed that).

So...fucking deal with it. :lol:

Wow for someone so advanced, how did you infer all the previous rubbish?

Simple Jack,

Actually in Buddhism, "Buddhist enlightenment," is only completing one aspect of the path towards buddhahood....blahblahblah....

I'll just be plainly honest, since I've had quite the weekend:

WHO GIVES A SHIT?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not interested in Buddhist nonsense, and I'm even less interested in people who feel the need to spout it out and never achieve anything substantial. Get to practice! Then I'll be interested in what you have to say!

wow once again with the clairvoyance and incredible mental insight! I imagine that everyone you direct this at is a practitioner... but here you prove your self to be a liar. You are not interested. You said so your self. and tell me again how you 'know' people here do not practice?

It should be becoming quite clear to you by now, that you sir are an Idiot.

Seth out! See you in 6 months i guess. lol.

To all my other bum friends, I love you, but I cant sit by and watch Idiots trash my friends or my tradition. I am not that developed yet and I will never be a door mat.

Since the mods will not stop semi retarded Idiots like scotty from bullying and harassing the Buddhists here I feel it is probably my time to leave.

It has been feeling toxic here for a while anyway. I myself love both traditions, and feel I had much more to contribute but I cant do it in the anti Buddhist climate that scotty and others have made here while the mods sit on their asses.

Thanks for the Good times everyone {not you scotty :P }

Blessings on your paths!

Seth Ananda.

• Like 5

Seth "Ananda",

Actually scotty you have been acting like an aggressive tool towards nearly all the Buddhist practitioners in here. I read many of your conversations, and although I can see you believe you disproved them, I can also see you did no such thing. Not even close.

Seth, you didn't see the conversations I disproved, so what are you talking about? :lol: They were private between myself and Sunya.

I'm not sure if I've ever really discussed Buddhism here...so you have no frame of reference. You're out of your element! :P

I do not have time right now, as I will have to dig for the threads, but in my opinion in the public conversations with Sunya, and even simple jack here {who you have also been acting like an ass towards} they pretty much 'schooled' you. You are just to dumb to see it.

I can see how some people would look at it like that. My actions in this thread have not been skillful at all!

I haven't had the inclination to try and make myself appear any certain way...I'm just speaking my mind. Maybe not the best way to operate in a community...so maybe I'll rethink my actions here at the forum...

It was made evident, when you used arguments like "the body can exist without air for 17 minutes therefore the body is independent which means emptiness is a false teaching."

I didn't say that. That was Sunya misunderstanding and misquoting me from our private discussions, in which I schooled him.

He was arguing that emptiness means nothing has self existence (for instance, he was saying that a tree doesn't exist...only appearances of characteristics of a tree exist, there is no tree that enables the characteristics to appear), and that nothing exists separate from anything else, ever...in addition to other false concepts, such as the world not existing when he's not aware of it, etc...these ideas are misunderstandings of the actual Buddhist teaching of emptiness. This is why I say I schooled him.

The body going without food or air for a period of time was an example of how it can be separated from essentially everything and still exist. Sunya was confusing "dependent origination" with a false notion of...I suppose, "dependence". A theory (which I guess he made up?) that everything constantly depends on everything else to continue existing. He was trying to convince me that all Buddhists believe these things...I had to quote wikipedia a few times to show him the truth of his own religion.

:lol:

wow, where did that piece of info come from? Your mystical third eye?

Actually yes.

You told Sunya he did not do LTT breathing every day for a year, {how would you know?}

Him and I have spoken privately for a while now, and I'm quite aware of his practice habits. He can claim it's true, but I simply don't believe him. At all! :lol:

Personal integrity is a very big deal to me...but I still like him and consider him a friend regardless of anything.

I myself love both traditions, and feel I had much more to contribute but I cant do it in the anti Buddhist climate that scotty and others have made here while the mods sit on their asses.

Like I made plainly clear, I'm not anti-Buddhist. I'm pro-real-Buddhist! I'm anti-pseudo-Buddhist. The practitioners here need to shape up! I only consider a few to be real Buddhists. For example, your posts supposedly defending Buddhism in this topic have been ridiculous and actually very un-Buddhist! You didn't address any of the actual points I made...you simply attacked me.

We could have discussed what Buddhist enlightenment is and isn't...what Taoist alchemy schools I was referring to. We could find out if what I said is really legitimate. You know...have a discussion!

Nah...instead you just want to defame me personally. The truth doesn't matter to the pseudo-Buddhists here. Facts don't matter. If Taoism is better than Buddhism, that's irrelevant to you types...even discussing the possibility is irrelevant...because the unconscious reaction is that "Buddhism" must be defended at all costs! NOTHING CAN BE CONSIDERED BETTER THAN IT! NO ONE CAN HOLD THAT OPINION!!!! IF THEY DO THEY'RE HATE FILLED IDIOTS!!! :lol: Buddhism is defended no matter what by the fakers. Even at the cost of hurting someone personally (me) and breaking forum rules, getting yourself banned (which clearly should happen at this point).

So yeah, I'm just disappointed in you pseudo-Buddhists here, and continue to feel that way more and more, the more I interact with you guys. I would love to see more of the real deal being represented here. I wish you guys could step up to the plate and do it...even something as simple and basic as "right action".

But until that happens, I will continue to publicly claim the truth as I see it regarding the way that you and the others here treat your own tradition. Deal. With. It.

• Like 1

By the way...whoever is giving Seth plusses. You realize that it's not a tool to help someone insult another person more, right? It's a tool to vote for posts which elevate the quality of discussion on this forum.

But yeah thanks for supporting your fellow BUDDHIST REPRESENTATIVE Seth in making me feel more unwelcome here, and insulted personally.

I assure you, you're doing a good thing for your supposedly Buddhist cause! ...maybe! ...probably not!!!! :lol::unsure:

• Like 3

That's what happened with Sunya. Every one of his arguments, over the course of many hours was proven wrong.

Of course he won't admit that.

lol, Scott, your arrogance is quite incredible. Your line of reasoning consisted of disagreeing with me and then assuming victory based on relying on yourself as an authority "you're wrong because I said so" and then you became quite angry and hostile with me. I'm willing to post the whole conversation publicly actually since I find it incredible how you're acting.

• Like 1

Lately it seems a lot of threads end up derailed due to petty bickering. Perhaps start a conflict thread and make people go there :D

First post: My penis is bigger than your penis

• Like 3

Should be pretty clear after Seth's last post. Dozens of clear insults.

Yet I wonder why he felt compelled to post like that? Well I know why as he told me so it's a bit rhetorical

Yet I wonder why he felt compelled to post like that?

You have to be fucking kidding me, Mal. Not like I wish to see him banned...but this is ridiculous.

I would love to make the conversation me and Scotty had public, the one where he supposedly "schooled" me and "destroyed my arguments" and demonstrated his "clear understanding of Buddhism" but he told me he doesn't want it to be made public. Go figure.

I think Scotty deserves everything that Seth wrote to him, and I told him this, but he doesn't get it.

(12:45:11 AM) me: you deserve it with how you've been acting

(12:45:20 AM) Scotty: really?

(12:45:23 AM) me: you shut people down and talk down to people when you disagree with them

(12:45:33 AM) Scotty: so?

What's really upsetting for me here is that Scotty has made baseless claims about Buddhism and claims he is an expert in the dharma. Though I am not by any means a Dharma teacher, I study and practice Buddhism and know a thing or two about the philosophy of it. Him and I have had personal conversations, and I would never consider him as possessing understanding of Buddhist philosophy. He was always disagreeing with the teachings of emptiness and claimed to me that the perceiver is separate and distinct entity which exists independently and has selfhood. This clearly is not inline with any Buddhist teachings that I know of. In fact, it goes completely against Buddism.

I initially got into the conversation in an attempt to point out that he does not understand the dharma and isn't an authority figure, therefore his baseless claims about Buddhist enlightenment should be taken with a grain of salt. And now Scotty has decided to attack me claiming that he "schooled me" and "destroyed my arguments" when he didn't at all. I want to post our long conversation publicly to keep his false pride in check, but I will respect his wishes not to.

Edited by Sunya
  • Like 2

It is a ridiculous situation.

But Im not going to make any snap or unilateral decisions myself. Im basically just out here talking while I wait for opinions.

Didn't want it to look like we were ignoring the issue and though perhaps more dialogue might help?

Hopefully :)