Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Music that increase Consciousness

Let me ask you something that will challenge your sense of harmony of sound and perhaps that of life.

Can you listen to one of them? Try to follow one colour, whichever one you like:

Now try to listen again, but to all of them at once. Its hard isn't it?

The reason why I ask this is because the ear of a beginner will laugh out loud as he hears such nonsense. The training ear tries to follow each melody seperate and see miracles and holds on to that one spectrum of voice. The master can hear them all together yet respect their nature of individuality.

A higher being can see the harmony in all and form his own harmonies by the use of countrapuntal wisdom.

Our universe does not consist of one spectrum of this duality. So must we hold all dualities of harmony in mind together and find the pieces of the puzzle like the dualities of the harmony. Every thing has its opposite. Find what it is and bring them together. This is how you eventually increase your consciousness... You write a fugue.

Good luck with that, everyone. :lol:

EDIT: Please stick with one voice, keep trying. Don't try and listen to all of them at once when you have not yet been able to follow each colour individually. This will naturally and subconsciously move your mind to a dual, lower state of consciousness, clinging to one of the opposites and find itself in an unbalanced state of mind. You will only hear fragments that way. Piece of the puzzle that don't fit together. The same with all of things. Find the extremes, the opposites and respect all dualities.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

only gets a little tough when I imagine playing them all at once :lol:

No, infact... If you play them all at once you will find that you can slow down the tempo or increase it at will. The music is not effected by tempo, its a fugue.

If you play a fugue, the enlightening will go alot faster. You will have to hear them individually yet all together in order to play it right. I truely recommend anyone playing fugues on a piano and writing their own, but unfortunately not everyone has a piano.

BWV 1000 fugue is very popular for the guitar aswell. Guitars are cheap, starting at prices of 40 euro's.

These fugues are also great for beginners. Very easy to play, especially if you begin at a tempo of 30% and move up to 60%. Faster then 60% is useless, its like rushing sex while you have to take it slow.

A keyboard/piano is much more clear, because you can see all the keys, low to high from left to right. This way you notice the play of tones alot easier. Plus you don't even require a pedal for your keyboard, because fugues are written by Bach for Organs or perhaps a violin. After a while, you will be able to compose your own music alot more easy and effortless when you see the patterns within a fugue you are playing yourself.

Just looking at it on youtube will make it alot harder to master dualities, create harmonies and eventually become like God.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

If not bringing out the God of Harmony within you, I hope this little fugue atleast gives you the experience of increasing your consciousness and seeing the music evolve as it does.

You can take this experience and apply it elsewhere in your life.

As above, so below.

Edited by Everything

I've got both more pianos and guitars than I know what to do with :ph34r: I was referring to playing all of the instruments simultaneously in my mind's eye, watching my fingers complete each motion on each instrument simultaneously. I guess you have to be able to do that before you can manifest yourself a couple times to actually do it, right? :rolleyes::lol:

Classical pieces are great on guitar, a lot of them require a bunch of practice because you wind up needing very specific fingerings, i.e. "ring finger here, then middle here, then ring here, then index here..." I cant remember the name of the piece I'm thinking of specifically :lol:

I've got both more pianos and guitars than I know what to do with :ph34r: I was referring to playing all of the instruments simultaneously in my mind's eye, watching my fingers complete each motion on each instrument simultaneously. I guess you have to be able to do that before you can manifest yourself a couple times to actually do it, right? :rolleyes::lol:

Classical pieces are great on guitar, a lot of them require a bunch of practice because you wind up needing very specific fingerings, i.e. "ring finger here, then middle here, then ring here, then index here..." I cant remember the name of the piece I'm thinking of specifically :lol:

Oh, hehe... Thats kinda odd. When I think of music I think of simultaneosly singing all the melodies by voice.

Fugues aren't really classics. They didn't receive any attention at all, perhaps because of a lack of capable ears. Still to this day fugues are considered very unpopular. Only the great classical musical composers picked up on Bach's contrapuntal work. Quote beethoven: "Bach is the God of Harmony" And so did Debussy consider Bach as a musical God.

heh...I simply do not have voice training. learning to sing is in my list of to-dos, it will help open and harmonize the heartcenter. by contrast I was banging a snare drum at 5 and was given a guitar at 8, mom's got a huge grand piano I remember learning chromatic scales on back in the day...so I've been on all of it from very young...cept for the voice thing!

Ah I like this and so this

is the result

in modern world

:lol: :lol: :lol:.

Else the Bach on is fun to listen as it stimulate Thymus and Third Eye Area simulatinously. Well it is said somewhere that Bach had 18 Children and a chinese would consider him having a "big kidney".

Q

That sounds alot like it was inspired by Bach, hehe. I find the nintendo low bit sounds very funny, but it does the job.

Game music is great these days. Especially World of Warcraft has got great music and so much of it just for one game. Perhaps more music goes into games then some movies. All artists better prepare for a future filled with games, hehe.

heh...I simply do not have voice training. learning to sing is in my list of to-dos, it will help open and harmonize the heartcenter. by contrast I was banging a snare drum at 5 and was given a guitar at 8, mom's got a huge grand piano I remember learning chromatic scales on back in the day...so I've been on all of it from very young...cept for the voice thing!

Are you kidding me? When you can sing music from the throat, it is the greatest form of musical expression. All the great composers started out by composing a melody from the throat in the mind. When the heart is pleased with your throat your expression is coherent with your heart. Your own voice is the most familiar voice on the planet.

I've always felt music in my throat and heart, not ears, especially not fingers. The rythm is in the body and music uses the rythm as a tool to express, the expression is in the throat and understanding in the heart. Sometimes you express what you hear, only then can you understand. The heart doesn't always feel what other people express. Your heart is most sensitive to your own throat, not even that much to your fingers. The mind is sensitive to fingers. Eventually the mind just follows what is within the heart.

This is why the greates pianist use their throat to sing and lead their heart which is turn leads their mind which in turn leads their fingers.

Edited by Everything

heh, I know what you're saying, though it seems you have a little bit of a misconception with regard to being able to "belt" notes - if you're throat-focused that will hinder being able to really express the volume significantly! (and safely, it gets at your vocal cords if you're throat focused and go for some good volume.) I know the mechanics, I know a few very good singers, but...it is just something I havent personally cultivated as of yet. "Belting" you actually disregard the throat and sing...eh, kinda with the palette and that frees up the constriction that burns your voice out or makes the voice sound nasal if you're not letting things get up into the sinuses. I've studied, but not practiced here :blush: I was tossed a good article recently, where'd it go...aha, here it is...

I've always felt music in my heart, but the hands and fingers are an expressive thing - there is no connection to them, they just are, and expression flows freely from them since I have built up tons of muscle memory over the years. My older brother always had powerful hands (I'm 5 years younger) so growing up it was always a challenge to try and get yourself 5 years stronger than you really are, then when you play with kids your age they're never able to win a game of mercy, even if they're arm&core stronger enough that they can pick you up by your hands and smash you into the wall, good luck, the game's still in the hands :lol:

You find a great expression of Music in Anime and Games especially the fantasy genre.

It is quite a pleasure to listen Final Fantasty orchestred,

the overtones are lost one Youtube :(.

Moreover one get also how hard it was with 8 Bit to produce music that you listen 3-4 hours without turning off and it is "peep peep" sound and so it is limit of choice

at that time.

Q

True, a fugue would be very simple yet infinitely complex for that. I don't think one can increase consciousness by just listening to regular music.

I've only found that fugues have this ability, since with fugues all the voices can be considered independent. While with most music, the counterpoint on base sounds can be great but not of a scale like the fugues Bach wrote. It shoulden't add to the music, it should be its own music. Music upon music, spiralling around eachother.

• Like 1

heh, I know what you're saying, though it seems you have a little bit of a misconception with regard to being able to "belt" notes - if you're throat-focused that will hinder being able to really express the volume significantly! (and safely, it gets at your vocal cords if you're throat focused and go for some good volume.) I know the mechanics, I know a few very good singers, but...it is just something I havent personally cultivated as of yet. "Belting" you actually disregard the throat and sing...eh, kinda with the palette and that frees up the constriction that burns your voice out or makes the voice sound nasal if you're not letting things get up into the sinuses. I've studied, but not practiced here :blush: I was tossed a good article recently, where'd it go...aha, here it is...

I've always felt music in my heart, but the hands and fingers are an expressive thing - there is no connection to them, they just are, and expression flows freely from them since I have built up tons of muscle memory over the years. My older brother always had powerful hands (I'm 5 years younger) so growing up it was always a challenge to try and get yourself 5 years stronger than you really are, then when you play with kids your age they're never able to win a game of mercy, even if they're arm&core stronger enough that they can pick you up by your hands and smash you into the wall, good luck, the game's still in the hands :lol:

Sure, but when the hands are trained you should not think all is mastered. A robot can replace the hand, the heart knows how the hand should behave. You should train your mind to follow the heart and not the hand. When you focus on your hands while playing the music you actually loose the ability to play from your soul.

To understand this you should try play fugues. They're too complex when played out of hand, you have to let go and allow your hands to follow your heart. Let them play automaticly.

When you focus on your hands you suddenly loose focus and the music gets messed up. The fugue is designed to deceive the mind and get past it.

Don't get me wrong, I can't sing at all. If you can just sing a little, good enough for yourself, its ok. But you should atleast be able to feel the diffrence between two notes in your throat. Once you do that, the two keys relate to eachother in a much more universal way. What I mean from playing with your throat is not literally sing, you don't even have to hum like glenn gould.

What I mean is your vocal chords moving along with the melody you are following within the music you play. At some point alot of musicians play great and you can see their Adam's Apple move up and down with the keys. Some of these musicians don't even know it themselves that they're doing this.

Edited by Everything

I mean take this example. Check out how his hands move up and is thrown down by specific notes and then gradually move up with the spiraling music of Bach. Whatever his hands are doing I do not know. I just notice how his left hand seems to be possessed by something else then the mind. A mind would not have his hand floating up and down while playing the piano in such a weird manner. Study the left hands movement in the first 30 seconds:

You see its pretty accurate, yet he focuses not on that hand. He focuses on his heart. The humming you hear is simply the expression that is most accurate and universal. He cannot even sing, yet he cannot resist the urge to humm along while playing on the piano. The throat is the most important organ for all human expressions. It is being played from his soul, in that moment.

Glenn Gould sometimes seems crazy, but he really gives the viewers what they want. A real performance.

Edited by Everything

Sure, but when the hands are trained you should not think all is mastered. A robot can replace the hand, the heart knows how the hand should behave. You should train your mind to follow the heart and not the hand. When you focus on your hands while playing the music you actually loose the ability to play from your soul.

To understand this you should try play fugues. They're too complex when played out of hand, you have to let go and allow your hands to follow your heart. Let them play automaticly.

When you focus on your hands you suddenly loose focus and the music gets messed up. The fugue is designed to deceive the mind and get past it.

Don't get me wrong, I can't sing at all. If you can just sing a little, good enough for yourself, its ok. But you should atleast be able to feel the diffrence between two notes in your throat. Once you do that, the two keys relate to eachother in a much more universal way. What I mean from playing with your throat is not literally sing, you don't even have to hum like glenn gould.

What I mean is your vocal chords moving along with the melody you are following within the music you play. At some point alot of musicians play great and you can see their Adam's Apple move up and down with the keys. Some of these musicians don't even know it themselves that they're doing this.

we're in agreement :lol: the heart-hand connection is partially bridged via muscle memory - so I wouldnt have the dorian muscle memory I have if I hadnt sat and figured out every single note of the pattern, gotten used to how the pattern sounds, and spent a few months just on that...

but once that's done, you dont watch your hands any longer, you just "will notepatterns" - alive, spontaneous, and faster than you can keep track of them individually. (but that's improv, if you're learning a song somebody wrote, you have to pay attention to it a bit until your consciousness is in accord with your physical and muscle memory...)

I can feel the difference between vocal notes, I'm just not accurate with their generation and I'm pretty flat :D I suppose I'm holding myself to a vocal ideal that I can keep with my fingers, only I'm a thousand times more proficient with my fingers :lol:

we're in agreement :lol: the heart-hand connection is partially bridged via muscle memory - so I wouldnt have the dorian muscle memory I have if I hadnt sat and figured out every single note of the pattern, gotten used to how the pattern sounds, and spent a few months just on that...

but once that's done, you dont watch your hands any longer, you just "will notepatterns" - alive, spontaneous, and faster than you can keep track of them individually. (but that's improv, if you're learning a song somebody wrote, you have to pay attention to it a bit until your consciousness is in accord with your physical and muscle memory...)

I can feel the difference between vocal notes, I'm just not accurate with their generation and I'm pretty flat :D I suppose I'm holding myself to a vocal ideal that I can keep with my fingers, only I'm a thousand times more proficient with my fingers :lol:

Nah, I think even Bach coulden't sing... Hehe

You just have to have a balanced throat chakra ^_^

People who are very good at communicated their emotions have a balanced throat chakra. Some people find it hard to say how they feel, because they can't find the creativity to possible express their emotions.

Unlike this guy. If you're going to express your desire for mercy to your brothers, you should try do it like him:

lol

EDIT: you should change the word God to Brother when you do that though. Hehehe...

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this