Sign in to follow this  
Son-Of-Niah

How to get rid of Kundalini...HELP

Hey - I'm posing a question to you regarding kundalini, ever since a Kali Ma statue (and a few other dark religious) that was starving me and I decided to take out of my house sought vengeance through mirror games, forced appetite, a food/choke mechanism and a seemingly metallic snake in my throat linked to the kali/baphomet energy, I haven't been abe to do a thing.

It put four cursed sweets representing evil spirits in me involuntarily after I was recovering from an illness - they constantly switch, read all of my thoughts and choke me (some say its another aspect of me but thats BS as I have an assertive yet flexible mind state), I can't even CRY and it utterly DRAINS all of my energy and as I was bullied as a child it makes it even worse as every single thought is read and it seeks to mutilate my ego (rapping helps to confuse it) - naturally around people I may come across as awkward at first then relaxed but this thing probes me. It makes me feed it but little nutrition meets my body - I've experimented with all dietary philosophies, seen gurus, doctors dont know what im talking about - I can't even BREATH (metal comes up to chest so no stomach breath), SMELL, and it SHRINKS me SKULL and TEETH like im on a drug of some sort - mostly because im easy prey. I can't sleep - I almost just pass out from exhaustion and my arms, legs, body temperature and body rhythms are probed. I can talk to it but it just psychologically talks to me - it's jealous of my intelligence and pure heart and also masculinity so it effeminzes my body, voice depth and drains liquids and foods seemingly on a whim, sort of turning them into some malignant alcohol/drug. My bowel is constantly moving and in a state of shock then it blames my recovering body and seeks to claim it as its.It has narrowed my mouth/appetite to a crescent, opened my energy body in a totally evil way - my mouth now slopes downwards so I can barely taste or chew food without force.

Please help.

Edited by Son-Of-Niah

In all seriousness.. First. Go to a church or temple or whatever and get an exorcism and then go straight to a psychiatrist. The only way to overcome this is to understand how you have attracted this to yourself and take responsibility. That's all I will say to you.

Good luck....

• Like 10

That doesn't sound like a kundalini problem--it sounds like an outside force problem. Not that I'm an expert or anything!

Hello Son-of-Niah,

I have spent some time reading what you are describing. Although I have my doubts that this is occurring, if it is I would like to help.

If you have been effected by the force you are talking about, then the first thing you must understand is that this force cannot effect you physically, it can only effect your mind. So long as your mind is in a state that allows it to manipulate you, then you are vulnerable to it.

The first thing you must do is confess your secrets to someone, because the power it has over you is because of the secrets within you that you will not give up. Go to a priest or a friend you trust and disclose these secrets, this is very important.

Second, you must be rid of the guilt that allows it to attack you as well, the easiest way to do this is to begin to live a compassionate life, the first step to living this life is to seek out those you have harmed in the past and make amends to them. The only reason not to make an amends is if it will harm the person you are making the amends to. Again this is to bring compassion to others, not to ease your conscience.

The third thing you must do is give up those practices that allowed it to have access to you in the first place. This means no more astral travel, spells, yoga, or other esoteric arts. So long as you continue to do these, then you will be opening yourself up to more attacks.

If you do these things, this force will have nothing to cling to and it will leave. An exorcism only works if you have faith that it will work, otherwise the force will continue to plague you.

Seeking psychiatric help is a must, because, as I already pointed out, this force is attracted to you because you are feeding it, this is why it is tormenting you because you are feeding it these negative emotions. Counseling will give you a place to deal with these emotions in a healthy manner.

When you meditate say this as a mantra, "I am the light. I am the peace. I am the arm of compassion." Nothing else. Think only of this and it will help protect you.

If this doesn't work, then you may be suffering from a mental illness and require psychological help.

I hope that is enough to help. I'm sure once you get started you'll feel the immediate benefits.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner
  • Like 2

Sounds like someone I know :-)

Anyway. That aside. Apart from detox ( in other words your "issues" whether they be psychological, physical or emotional - and that is a most arbitrary categorisation I've thrown in:-)) IME, "Kundalini" doesn't do that stuff. Why? Because she's both yourself and your mother. And IME neither myself nor my mother would put me through such things without either help at hand or some way of composing with her. So IMO, you may have drifted into K-syndrome/qi-gong psychosis land. The good news is you can come back, after which turning off K may or may not be an issue. As far as psych doctors go. Try to find one that knows something about this stuff. Mention the practices you have been doing.

First reply ever, here I go heh heh

Empty your mind and your body

If it's still there then create a very small dot in the emptiness and make it RED

As long as you focus, it will be indestructible. Make it move and take over the snakes down into a red sea

If nothing works, put them in a lemon or something citrus

In all seriousness.. First. Go to a church or temple or whatever and get an exorcism and then go straight to a psychiatrist. The only way to overcome this is to understand how you have attracted this to yourself and take responsibility. That's all I will say to you.

Good luck....

Indeed.

Follow everyone elses advice but if none of that works then as a last resort go to Peru to see an Ayahuascero who will take out whatever is in your body.

Sorry to hear of your anguish.

Without meeting you, its nearly impossible to say what will specifically help, since the cause(s) may or may not be what you have have alluded to. So, just offering a general observation:

There is some sequential projections going on for sure. So much so you have begun to allow a mould to take shape, and this mould has begun to overpower the one that's there before this seemingly harrowing sequence began. This could either be conscious to you, or it may be denied, in which case, its subconscious.

Each time you indulge in self-defeating self-talk, this mould, which, hopefully is still not fully crusted yet, will solidify by another degree, which, over time, and without seeking appropriate assistance, will become harder and harder to break.

I do not believe anyone here is in any position to help you break this mould that appears to be organically growing, gradually shutting down all your remaining compassionate energy (remember: the energy of compassion is that primordial power within each sentient being that spontaneously chooses happiness and life over suffering and death).

Advice is good, but at this point, they will be pretty limp at best, because you have to muster whatever resistance you have right now and go seek guidance with the appropriate authority. Depending on your beliefs, this authority should be well-versed accordingly. If you belief it has to do with some transgressions against Kali, then logic tells me that you should seek out a healer from either the Hindu, Bon or Indian/Tibetan/Bhutanese/Nepalese Buddhist traditions. Going to a Christian priest may actually aggravate the situation, not that he or she is useless, but whatever is afflicting you (not saying for sure this something is external to your own mind) will be given a potential to use the meeting to mock you further, so this wont be helpful. I believe cultural affiliations under such circumstances plays a major role in the healing process ~ do you understand what i am pointing to here?

Please take action without any further delay. Find a priest or lama now, someone who lives close by, and in whom you have some faith in. Even if this person cannot offer immediate assistance, he or she will hopefully be able to intercede on your behalf with prayers and offerings, and then perhaps refer you to someone higher up, hopefully a master siddha or yogi, who definitely will be able to set the situation right for you. Note of caution - if any of these masters ask you for monetary commitments, chances are they are not sincere, and i personally would avoid such individuals.

In the meantime, i am sure there are some members here who are pretty adept at distance healing thru prayers, so if any of these folks are willing to PM you (some personal details may be required) well, some small positive intercession could be sought on your behalf. If no one comes forward, then at the very least, i will include you in my prayers. Cant do it without your first name though, so you can either PM me, or leave it here should you decide to post here again (from past experience, some posters who make posts like this never show up again after making the initial post, and all the kind folks' efforts to help simply go up in smoke).

Heart blessings to you my friend.

Sorry for the long-winded post.

Edited by CowTao

Good luck....

Just feel this needs to be seen once more.

HIGH level exorcist or a high level cultivator who is also a healer should be able to help.

I just remeberd that I saw distance/phone healing with Spring Forest Chi kung

http://www.bornahealer.com/

I have no idea if they are good ,but quite a few members here on the bums benefited from that system.

Hey - I'm posing a question to you regarding kundalini, ever since a Kali Ma statue (and a few other dark religious) that was starving me and I decided to take out of my house sought vengeance through mirror games, forced appetite, a food/choke mechanism and a seemingly metallic snake in my throat linked to the kali/baphomet energy, I haven't been abe to do a thing.

It put four cursed sweets representing evil spirits in me involuntarily after I was recovering from an illness - they constantly switch, read all of my thoughts and choke me (some say its another aspect of me but thats BS as I have an assertive yet flexible mind state), I can't even CRY and it utterly DRAINS all of my energy and as I was bullied as a child it makes it even worse as every single thought is read and it seeks to mutilate my ego (rapping helps to confuse it) - naturally around people I may come across as awkward at first then relaxed but this thing probes me. It makes me feed it but little nutrition meets my body - I've experimented with all dietary philosophies, seen gurus, doctors dont know what im talking about - I can't even BREATH (metal comes up to chest so no stomach breath), SMELL, and it SHRINKS me SKULL and TEETH like im on a drug of some sort - mostly because im easy prey. I can't sleep - I almost just pass out from exhaustion and my arms, legs, body temperature and body rhythms are probed. I can talk to it but it just psychologically talks to me - it's jealous of my intelligence and pure heart and also masculinity so it effeminzes my body, voice depth and drains liquids and foods seemingly on a whim, sort of turning them into some malignant alcohol/drug. My bowel is constantly moving and in a state of shock then it blames my recovering body and seeks to claim it as its.It has narrowed my mouth/appetite to a crescent, opened my energy body in a totally evil way - my mouth now slopes downwards so I can barely taste or chew food without force.

Please help.

Here's what I saw:

A cow head-on with an exasperated look on its face due to its body being bloated like a balloon.

cow-face.jpg

A red, roasted pig being jabbed and carried up on spear points.

I heard the phrase, "wind internal."

Then, a small bird flew overhead and dropped a feather on you, that spiraled down like a tornado as it fell..

Now, here's my (one possible) interpretation:

You've overblown your sacred cow (spiritual dogma) with overreverence. Bloated dogma filled with hot air is actually no longer sacred.

Meanwhile, you have an underlying conflict between your spiritual aspirations and animal nature. You believe that you can't have both and thus must "disembowel" your animal nature. This is symbolized by the pig - both hungry and filthy like your digestive tract. As a result, you are attacking it with the (false) belief that you'd essentially be more spiritual without your dark, earthy, "gluttonous" digestive tract "full of sh*t" "holding you down."

But at this point, a bird drops a feather on you to remind you that even animals can reach "Heaven" too. A feather contains both animal & Heavenly natures. Therefore, you don't have to choose between that false contradiction anymore. It could thus be used to help fan the "internal wind" out of you..

And possibly on a more mundane level, lactose intolerance might be causing you bloating and pork inflammation, lol? :lol:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

That was a very good post Mr Cow!

I agree that investing one's own authority in an external expert can help as a temporary solution. But really, wouldn't it also be a good idea to help the OP take control/realise control of their experience? Both you and 5ET IMO explain it pretty well but I reckon there might be additional tools on offer. I'd even suggest not paying any attention to entities. Send them on their merry way with a wave and a smile:-) I'm guessing the physical/emotional stuff might be worth looking at too. All of the stuff mentioned by the OP sounds like a fear response to me. You know at this point that I'm going to suggest belly breathing as well as the other stuff:-)

Anyway S-O-N, what do you think about all these suggestions?

Sign in to follow this