Lao Tzu

Debunking Fake QiGong Power

you would know

Personally, I think you are more like a troller than me.

I never saw you post any serious material.

• Like 2

There's a special way people need to talk to me to get anything out of me :lol:

A special way to read what I write is also useful

One who has shengong awareness would not need time to judge a person? Are you joking? :)

I have had a look on your link, and not so much his points displayed on the website. But, from his one book content, I can say he is not a real qigong master.(of course, it is only my opinion)

The book link is http://www.qigongmedicine.com/catalog.php?act=view_prod_info&id_prod=22135&i=&l=&sid=597f4bb93a1f7d4f2e8bacce9208df5b

He mentioned "How to enhance your sexuality with meditation", In taoism, one should ignore one's sexuality, not with an intention to enhance it. So...

Particularly because sexuality is not a part of the natural world...

That you judge him not a 'real qigong master' without any experience with him or his materials but based on reading alone... and yes, your lack of possessing any awareness beyond the senses tells me enough about you.

I gave you the one name which is without question and you proved your utter ignorance... and trolling... Game over.

Some people are not accessed on the physical level... your so stuck with chains to it, you don't realize your a prisoner to it. Your back to showing you have no awareness beyond the physical. You can't extend your thought or intention beyond.

I don't know Sinfest from anyone else here... but when I extend my intention towards understanding... then I feel I know something I didn't know before (on the physical realm).

What are you afraid of behind a screen name and a computer? Are you just brave enough to post vague accusations but not brave enough to mention names and give specific proofs of your claims? Or is it that your claims are not founded enough?

yes, I am not brave enough. At least so far. :)

Then just shut up until you're brave enough because what you are showing us so far is more about how much you are NOT equal to the task of being the light-bearer of this community.

All you got so far is being called a troll. I know you don't care, but you should see that you are failing at your mission. You have not much credibility and the more you insist in the same style, content of posts; the less credibility you will have. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

• Like 2

Particularly because sexuality is not a part of the natural world...

That you judge him not a 'real qigong master' without any experience with him or his materials but based on reading alone... and yes, your lack of possessing any awareness beyond the senses tells me enough about you.

I gave you the one name which is without question and you proved your utter ignorance... and trolling... Game over.

Can I judge a person without experience with him? Just like the way you are judging me here? :)

I did judge him with his materials. I read his materials.

If he said something conficting with Dao in my opinion, can I think he is not a qigong master following Dao?

Then just shut up until you're brave enough because what you are showing us so far is more about how much you are NOT equal to the task of being the light-bearer of this community.

All you got so far is being called a troll. I know you don't care, but you should see that you are failing at your mission. You have not much credibility and the more you insist in the same style, content of posts; the less credibility you will have. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

But the thing is that if I am brave enough to give the names, wouldn't I be called a troll?

The fact is like that even I gave the name and my grounds, people are still thinking me a troll. So how can I deal with this?

It is more like I am a troll because I have a different opinion with most people here.:)

But the thing is that if I am brave enough to give the names, wouldn't I be called a troll?

The fact is like that even I gave the name and my grounds, people are still thinking me a troll. So how can I deal with this?

It is more like I am a troll because I have a different opinion with most people here.:)

Can you direct me to the grounds you have given? I may have missed them.

This is the #74 :

One who has shengong awareness would not need time to judge a person? Are you joking? :)

I have had a look on your link, and not so much his points displayed on the website. But, from his one book content, I can say he is not a real qigong master.(of course, it is only my opinion)

The book link is http://www.qigongmedicine.com/catalog.php?act=view_prod_info&id_prod=22135&i=&l=&sid=597f4bb93a1f7d4f2e8bacce9208df5b

He mentioned "How to enhance your sexuality with meditation", In taoism, one should ignore one's sexuality, not with an intention to enhance it. So...

Well, writing: " In taoism, one should ignore one's sexuality, not with an intention to enhance it" is not giving grounds. You are just voicing a personal, subjective view. You would give grounds if some objective facts were presented. Problem is you are presenting your opinions as objective facts.

There are taoists texts that deal with sexuality with the intention of enhancing it so that it can nuture spirituality. For example, in the T'ai-hsüan section of the Daoist canon.The text was published during Ming Dynasty. This fact plainly contradicts what you are saying.

If you mix opinions with facts, if you are just insinuating and avoid being specific, you will be called a troll with good reason.

Edited for clarity

Edited by bubbles

Goodness me !

I go to bed, and when I wake up, the thread has doubled in length ! Good work, fellow Bums.

I don't think I have ever seen such a Troll thread as this one. One of the classic signs is it is like arguing with a child.......and thats certainly how it seems to me.

Lao Tzu, please tell me:

What is your background in energy work ?

You seem to be able to spot a fake instantly. You claim there are no real masters. So you must be very experienced in Qigong. So what is your practice ? Who taught you ? You must be at least a master, to have such high opinions. To see through people who have worked hard for decades is a great skill. So how did you get it ?

Please tell us !

I was a top class cyclist. I would listen and take advice from other top cyclists and coaches. But often, amateur cyclists and weekend warriors would offer their advice too. I used to listen, but over the years I stopped. Why ? Because one needs to have a level of experience and proficiency to offer advice, and they didn't have it. I don't want advice on how to race at 32mph, from someone who cannot race at 20mph.

I will not offer dogma and opinion to horse riders, as I do not ride a horse. I will not say who is the best at something, and who is a fake, if I have no experience.

I believe you have little, or no experience in energy work. Maybe you have read a book ? Maybe you have watched some videos on YouTube ?

Your posts on this thread, and on every thread, portray a sneering attitude. Maybe thats not how you want to come over, but its how it seems.

So please tell us how you have gained so much knowledge and experience.

Everyone here is open about their experience. Tell us about yours

Otherwise, I will be forced to judge you.

I don't mean you ill will, and I don't mean to upset or offend you.If I do I apologise.......

But Sir, I declare you a fake, and a phoney and a Troll.

Unless you can prove me otherwise.

• Like 1

Can I judge a person without experience with him? Just like the way you are judging me here? :)

I did judge him with his materials. I read his materials.

If he said something conficting with Dao in my opinion, can I think he is not a qigong master following Dao?

Fallacy of Composition

Great! That is the point!

"a qigong master is someone who has attained a high degree of proficiency in qigong."

Qigong is a term based on Tao. To practise qigong, you have to have some theory, even you don't care about it.

Taoism equals to Buddhism.

It doesn't have to do with the word "dao". But it does have to do with the "true Dao". Because to practise qigong refers to practise true Dao.

qigong is not based on dao. to practice qigong, one need not know anything about dao, or theory of dao. They only need theory of qigong. They are seperate. Taoism is similar but does not equal buddhism. You have your own ideas about "true dao" that aren't the ideas of anyone else, it seems.

and on that note, i will try my very very bestest to leave this thread alone.

Pointless thread.....again !

truly. I'm embarrased to get caught up in these wastes of time. I could have been meditating or practicing qigong!! hahahaha

• Like 2

qigong is not based on dao. to practice qigong, one need not know anything about dao, or theory of dao. They only need theory of qigong. They are seperate. Taoism is similar but does not equal buddhism. You have your own ideas about "true dao" that aren't the ideas of anyone else, it seems.

and on that note, i will try my very very bestest to leave this thread alone.

Are you saying that "You have a different idea about Dao with me and others, so I will leave you without further discussion"?

It seems you are not so open-minded. :)

There was this old saying:

邪不勝正

"Fallacies cannot defeat the Truth."

Implication: The truth always prevails itself at the end.

It is very easy to detect a fake Qigong master. If a so-called Qigong master says breathing has nothing to do with Chi Kung or Tai Ji, don't learn it from this one. If someone says Tao is the key to Chi Kung, don't argue with this one.

Edited by ChiDragon

What is your background in energy work ?

You seem to be able to spot a fake instantly. You claim there are no real masters. So you must be very experienced in Qigong. So what is your practice ? Who taught you ? You must be at least a master, to have such high opinions. To see through people who have worked hard for decades is a great skill. So how did you get it ?

What is an energy work?

I didn't say there is no real masters, I said no masters open to public, at least I have never seen so far.

My practice is to apply the theory of Daoism into my daily life.

No one taught me, I learned by myself with the books.

I just read lots of books written by the immortals, and believe I got the idea of Dao.

What is an energy work?

I didn't say there is no real masters, I said no masters open to public, at least I have never seen so far.

My practice is to apply the theory of Daoism into my daily life.

No one taught me, I learned by myself with the books.

I just read lots of books written by the immortals, and believe I got the idea of Dao.

There was a big gap in communication between the East and the West. In the West energy work is the same thing as Chi Kung in the East.

Lao Tzu, your don't speak the same language in this forum. Why wasting your time arguing here...???

Your practice is to apply the theory of Daoism into your daily life. Are you implying philosophy wise or Chi Kung or meditation....???

BTW From what I have gathered, meditation and Chi Kung have a big difference in thinking between the East and the West. Hense, it is pointless continuing with the argument. Continuous empty talks, 空口講白話, leads no where.

Edited to add:

PS...

I don't speak the same language here neither...:)

Edited by ChiDragon

There was a big gap in communication between the East and the West. In the West energy work is the same thing as Chi Kung in the East.

Lao Tzu, your don't speak the same language in this forum. Why wasting your time arguing here.

Your practice is to apply the theory of Daoism into your daily life. Are you implying philosophy wise or Chi Kung or meditation....???

Sorry, Can you make your question in chinese? I can not understand it well.

If you really understood Dao, it would be a lot easier talking with us even with a language barrier

You're so not worth it but let me tell you a saying that might clear things up a little bit

'If you want to meet a master, you must become a master'

If you really understood Dao, it would be a lot easier talking with us even with a language barrier

You're so not worth it but let me tell you a saying that might clear things up a little bit

'If you want to meet a master, you must become a master'

But what if you do not really understood Dao?

I agreed with your last sentence here.