Desert Eagle

Anti-Anxiety Music

nice anti anxiety music i found, please share any similars.

When people talk about stress, they are actually talking about anxiety most of the time

s.

Edited by Desert Eagle

My favorite New Age style composer is Deuter, particularly his 'Island in the Sun', for a while listening to it would knock me out and I'd wake up when it was over. Most of his stuff is very good. Here is a sample http://youtu.be/clSy4tnQmQo

If I feel anxious I find Eckhart Tolle's words very soothing, sorta forgettaboutit, stick with now. The Zencast Podcast has one of his 30 minute speeches set to binaural beats, it's Zencast episode 48, Surrender To Now. Zencast has many superb talks and classes on Buddhism.

Sometimes you've gotta go with the emotion instead of away from it. The Stone's 'Jumpin Jack Flash' has a tonic quality as he screams, 'but it's All Right Now, in fact It's a Gas'.

Edited by thelerner

Classical music anyone smile.gif

best relaxing classical i found so far

also check out spotify, it is an awesome itunes alternative app where u login with facebook and listen to all music free, (1 flat payment option for higher quality with available offline option, (there is another app to record them as mp3s)).

Lucid Dreaming World-Collective Unconscious Mind – Lucid Dreaming - Pure Music for Lucid Dreaming

LUCID DREAMING playlist

Natacha Atlas – Nomadic Sky

also for more upbeat random stuff for spacing out check out Gold Panda Gold Panda – You

Gold Panda – Kalimba_pedal_improv_stem

and here is something with lyrics that are easy to memorise and a catchy repettative theme Pete Seeger – Skip to My Lou

Nat King Cole – Skip To My Lou - 1987 Digital Remaster

reggae music: reggae to relax

Edited by Desert Eagle