Sign in to follow this  
Informer

Shrinkage Theory of Everything.

If all matter was shrinking at the same rate, It would appear as if space was expanding to all that is shrinking. Then the act of constant shrinking could be considered a force inductive of time. That would explain why light is effected by gravity. The light is playing "catch up" to the shrinking matter.

Data from CERN show that anti-matter particles are produce from near light speed particle collisions, affirming that there is an entanglement with Anti-Matter. This Entanglement comes from the collision of the matter and anti-matter universe, in which a subspace was created to prevent complete and total annihilation of all matter. Each universe became entangled.

Shrinkage combined with highly dense mass could cause collisions with the anti-matter universe, ripping a hole through neutrality.

The denser objects of the collisions universe will experience a quasar, the view from the anti-matter universe would be a super-nova. This is because the inversion that takes place through the black hole concentrates and contains the energy within it's diameter. The energy from the deepest imprint (largest mass), will appear to be emitting it as a stream of energy for the annihilation of the matter. It is still going the speed of light, it just has a lot longer way to travel than the less dense matter which is allowed to explode outward in a super-nova without the incursion of the inversion. Anti-matter collision are common and with proper funding and resources i think I could prove the size of the Anti-Matter universe through this phenomena.

Look at the picture or imagine a mirror reflecting the imprint of mass in the space-time grid. The deeper the grid sinks into a hole the more imminent collision becomes.

photo-64977.jpg?__rand=0.90496200+1336650918

If the particle has been subjected to shrinkage for a very long time then it has had a much longer distance to travel then the original size of the space because it was shrinking with everything else and has had further to go to catch the shrinking particles that was created on this side of the multi-verse in the original supernova explosion that entangled matter with anti-matter. The Particles on this side of the blast traveled outward immediately, while the particles on the opposite side of the blast took longer to come back through the rip that was created being subjected to the initial encounter with the antimatter. The original space size has not changed at all, the matter is shrinking in both the matter and anti-matter universe to account for one another without annihilating one another.

The background cosmic radiation has been traveling much further due to shrinkage, not growth.

Any proof pointing towards the big bang that is proportional to distance can also be applied to shrinkage. So if you want to have a chance at winning you should consider the evidence for the big bang that is not formulated with proportional distance.

IE:

The Big Bang <-> Proportional Distance <-> Shrinkage

This is because those lines point to both.

The same way atoms are entangled and proven through non-locality, the matter and anti-matter universi are entangled.

A cushion of neutrality keeps them from annihilating, the cushion was created through polarity generated by the initial explosion causing the shrinkage. This is because not all matter was annihilated, only the matter that was in contact with the anti-matter annihilated, the other matter exploded in the opposite direction as proven by CERN.

http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/images/content/about/9.jpg

In particle physics, antimatter is the extension of the concept of the antiparticle to matter, where antimatter is composed of antiparticles in the same way that normal matter is composed of particles. For example, a positron (the antiparticle of the electron or e+

) and an antiproton (p) can form an antihydrogen atom in the same way that an electron and a proton form a "normal matter" hydrogen atom. Furthermore, mixing matter and antimatter can lead to the annihilation of both, in the same way that mixing antiparticles and particles does, thus giving rise to high-energy photons (gamma rays) or other particle–antiparticle pairs. The result of antimatter meeting matter is an explosion.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter

Gravity is an effect and proof of the entanglement. (imo)

Blackholes are proof of the entanglement of universi. (imo)

Think about how we make more room for data on our hard drives, we can go out and buy space or we can "shrink" the data that we already have. If the universe is closed, then I don't see an option to go buy more space.

Infinity keeps repeating in the equations that attempt to unite relativity and quantum mechanics because space is being assumed infinite by expansion, yet defined as closed. The entangled anti-matter universe and shrinkage are unaccounted for in the current equations. (imo)

If we can determine the minimum mass required to make a rip through neutrality, we can then "go fish" within the fabric of so called "space-time" for antimatter to retrieve the energy. In effect, the mass that the energy is being retrieved from in the anti-matter universe, would begin to implode through the rip, while we harvested the energy from the star. It would be extracted from the center of the mass because that is the greatest point of shrinkage there closes to the contra-matter. A smaller rip would be more containable, and possibly even mobile to carry within a star ship . Fishing Pole.

The Big Bang says that we are expanding. So if space is expanding, where is all this "extra" space coming from?

You can't just go out and "buy" more space for the matter to expand to?

(You can for your data tho)

Shrinkage due to entanglement with anti-matter seems more likely.

Shrinking doesn't require space, it makes more like compressing your data on your hard drive does.

Therefore space will remain the same size, as it does and should.

If the universe appears to be expanding, then all matter could be shrinking.

The universe appears to be expanding.

-----------------------------------

All matter could be shrinking.

Cosmic radiation is attributed to the initial collision causing entanglement or the "Big Bang". The question is whether the "BIG BANG" really caused an expansion, or if something else could be going on that might better explain relativity and quantum mechanics together. How will it be done is not yet known, yet shrinkage seems to be a plausible explanation at this moment.

How are are seeing radiation from the initial collision of the universe?

1: The radiation is moving slower?

2: The radiation has had to travel further?

3: What else?

What I think that shrinkage has on the big bang is that it can incorporate much more phenomena, such as gravity, anti-matter, quasars, super-nova, multiple universe, non-locality, and maybe even qualia without any ad-hocing. Have I done all of this? No, I have not, and it would probably take the work of many people and many years to do such a thing, which is why it is a hypothesis until an experiment can be devised independently of the "Big Bang".

I think that Cern data for instance can be used as evidence of the entanglement that is between matter and anti-matter, through matter collisions producing anti-matter. That says to me that matter and anti-matter became entangled somehow, and that only complete annihilation can break this entanglement. One possible explanation of how this entanglement occurred could be attributed to the big bang, or shrinkage?

If the sun appears to be expanding, then stationary objects would appear to be shrinking from the perspective of the sun.

The sun appears to be expanding.

-----------------------------------

Stationary objects would appear to be shrinking to the sun.

If the sun appeared to be expanding, then stationary objects would appear to be coming closer to the sun from all perspectives.

The sun appears to be expanding.

---------------------------------------

Stationary objects would appear to be getting closer to the sun from all perspectives.

If the distance to the sun appeared to be increasing, then the sun could appear to be shrinking.

The sun does not appear to be shrinking.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The distance to the sun does not appear to be increasing.

I think that black holes, super-nova, and quasars can all be attributed to collisions of opposing matter. Since the initial collision is generally called the big bang, we can say that, or we can elaborate upon the bang and explain the entanglement with the anti-matter universe.

I see black holes as connection to the nearest and most opposite universe, they exist where two great opposing masses collided through the "subspace" or neutrality that is connected to both universi and preventing them from annihilating each other completely.

According to the theory, matter and antimatter were created in equal amounts at the big bang. By rights, they should have annihilated each other totally in the first second or so of the universe's existence. The cosmos should be full of light and little else.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16780-antimatter-mysteries-1-where-is-all-the-antimatter.html

Here is what shrinkage has on the big bang:

It explains where is all the anti-matter.

It begins to elucidate non-locality and waveform to particles with interaction/observation.

It gives a clearer explanation on the causes of super-nova, black holes, and quasars.

It solves the problem of limited space and infinite expansion, in relativistic terms. With a fitting hard-drive analogy: buying more space verses compressing the data.

Edited by Informer

Thank you for that. Up until now I always thought Shrinkage Theory only applied to my balls in a cold pool. B)

• Like 1

Right now "gravity" is the key regarding this concept/discussion.

But there is still this tricky guy called "dark matter". Does its mass suggest gravity as well? Or does a different law control its place in the universe?

Right now "gravity" is the key regarding this concept/discussion.

But there is still this tricky guy called "dark matter". Does its mass suggest gravity as well? Or does a different law control its place in the universe?

I agree with that idea. I think there should be something in gravity to affirm or deny the hypothesis as well. The experiment that could be used is not yet known to me.

Dark Matter is still uncertain to me, although it is also amongst the physicists. In theory, particles should be effected by shrinkage, else they would be appearing to get larger, defying shrinkage in some manner, as many stars seem to be doing.

If dark matter doesn't appear to be changing size to us then it would be shrinking at the same constant minimal rate.

"Not everyone, though, thinks that this phenomenon represents an ironclad prediction that dark matter is made of WIMPs. “We know little about dark matter, since we can’t measure it directly,” Jonathan Feng tells PhysOrg.com. “But there are theories and models. WIMPs are attractive because they happen to appear in many popular theories of new particles and interactions. But what if there are other well-motivated possibilities for dark matter besides WIMPs?”

Feng, a physicist at the University of California, Irvine, worked with Jason Kumar (now at the University of Hawaii) to re-examine physics models to find additional possibilities for dark matter. Their work, published in Physical Review Letters and titled “Dark-Matter Particles without Weak-Scale Masses or Weak Interactions,” suggests that dark matter could be composed of heavier, strongly interacting particles, or even particles that are lighter and more weakly interacting than WIMPs.

“WIMPs are a very specific example of dark matter,” Feng continues, “but there is a broader class of particles. We found that some of the models also predicted the right amount of dark matter for the universe, but with dark matter that was much more strongly or weakly interacting than WIMPs. We are wondering if almost-exclusive attention for WIMPs is really warranted.”"

http://phys.org/news148316483.html

Edited by Informer

Thank you for that. Up until now I always thought Shrinkage Theory only applied to my balls in a cold pool. B)

:P

It is just a switch in perspective, just as shrinking objects could appear to be traveling away from you without a clear vantage point.

• Like 1

I agree with that idea. I think there should be something in gravity to affirm or deny the hypothesis as well. The experiment that could be used is not yet known to me.

To the best of my recall there are different laws governing the rotation of planets arouynd their 'sun' and the rotation of stars around the center of their galaxy. Again, to the best of my recall, it has been suggested that the laws are not different but it is the presence of dark matter that is causing the stars to rotate around the center of their galaxy the way they do.

Shrinkage is an interesting concept. I don't know enough about the concept to make any statements right now.

I wish I could contribute in some way to this discussion, but I'm no physicist.

Never heard of Shrinkage Theory before, it was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing, Informer. :)

Okay, I have thought about this a little more and I don't buy it. Sorry. I have to stick with the "big bang' theory and 'inflation'.

The universe is not a 'closed' system but is expanding into what was previously 'absolute nothingness'.

I think that 'dark matter' and 'dark energy' are playing a role in this that science is presently unable to define.

Relating science with my Taoist philosophy, 'dark matter' is 'Mystery' (potential) and 'dark energy' is Chi (undetectable pure energy).

If potential is being manifested (although undetectable) that would mean that it requires space for this new manifestation. These manifestations would naturally force all other manifested essences to be pushed away from each other.

Why are the galaxies themselves not being inflated? I don't have an answer for that one yet. Hehehe.

Okay, I have thought about this a little more and I don't buy it. Sorry. I have to stick with the "big bang' theory and 'inflation'.

The universe is not a 'closed' system but is expanding into what was previously 'absolute nothingness'.

I think that 'dark matter' and 'dark energy' are playing a role in this that science is presently unable to define.

Relating science with my Taoist philosophy, 'dark matter' is 'Mystery' (potential) and 'dark energy' is Chi (undetectable pure energy).

If potential is being manifested (although undetectable) that would mean that it requires space for this new manifestation. These manifestations would naturally force all other manifested essences to be pushed away from each other.

Why are the galaxies themselves not being inflated? I don't have an answer for that one yet. Hehehe.

The big bang infers that there is always more "space" to expand to, and at the same time it saying that space is infinite. Yet many current views of the universe say that the universe is "round". The only way I can see all of these things being true is only in a relativistic means of perception of expansion, and not a true and infinite expansion.

I think there is a misconception that to expand to more space does not require more space. I don't see how we can go "buy" more space to expand to in the universe.

Please don't be sorry, I appreciate critique and that you took time to read it as long as it is :)

Edited by Informer

yeah this idea seemed funny to me also.

dark matter simply = nonluminous matter. dark energy is far more abundant and entirely different, may be attributable to higher dimensional space if "this 4brane" is embedded within - so it may be an expanding 4brane but that says nothing as to the higher dimensional space within which it would be embedded.

galaxies arent being "inflated" because the forces of gravity act too much at those "smaller" distances. if there is any further refinement of gravity, perhaps its just not inverse square to arbitrary distances.

Whenever the tags "Quantum Mechanics" are put up in a discussion red flags are raised..

Being only about 2 or 3 people on the entire planet even understand what any of it means.. So when I see it mentioned on youtube, or a forum, it makes think.

Whenever the tags "Quantum Mechanics" are put up in a discussion red flags are raised..

Being only about 2 or 3 people on the entire planet even understand what any of it means.. So when I see it mentioned on youtube, or a forum, it makes think.

Yes. This is an extremely difficult subject. There are always dilettantes who claim expertise in this area.

Edited by ralis

Please don't be sorry, I appreciate critique and that you took time to read it as long as it is :)

No worries. I have no need to be right nor do I fear being wrong. But I am.

Yes. This is an extremely difficult subject. There are always dilettantes who claim expertise in this area.

Hey you!!!

I was going to respond to your original post and now you have gone and changed it.

Now I would look wierd talking about something you didn't say. Hehehe.

Hey you!!!

I was going to respond to your original post and now you have gone and changed it.

Now I would look wierd talking about something you didn't say. Hehehe.

Should I change it back? BTW, I wasn't referring to your posts.

Should I change it back? BTW, I wasn't referring to your posts.

No, I think you are better served with the editted version. And no, I did not think that you were referring to my post.

yeah this idea seemed funny to me also.

dark matter simply = nonluminous matter. dark energy is far more abundant and entirely different, may be attributable to higher dimensional space if "this 4brane" is embedded within - so it may be an expanding 4brane but that says nothing as to the higher dimensional space within which it would be embedded.

galaxies arent being "inflated" because the forces of gravity act too much at those "smaller" distances. if there is any further refinement of gravity, perhaps its just not inverse square to arbitrary distances.

Gravity is still incomplete until the illusive force particle is discovered!

You gave me an idea that the dark energy could be the subspace, or the gray area (cushion) separating matter from anti-matter?

venn-modified.gif

Inverse2

photo-64977.jpg?__rand=0.90496200+1336650918

Edited by Informer

Just heard last night that "in the beginning" the four major forces in nature were one but then became the four of today except that gravity "combined" with matter.

I know there has been talk of the 'graviton' but if it is already combined with matter I wonder if it could ever be detected as an isolated "thing".

I wish my waist line would shrink a little bit more.

Well that's pretty cool. I had heard about the theory, but never read an explanation of it. Thanks for posting!

Sign in to follow this