Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Does physical exercises cultivate chi?

From what I have heard the Pladeans and Greys are two seperate groups. One human and "good" the other insentient and "bad".

Just sayin' :lol:

This seems to be the "biggest picture" I've found yet on ETology. It basically claims that the Draconian reptilians have basically "screwed" over everyone in their path for billions of years now. Including a group in Orion that then genetically-altered the Zeta greys into a slave race.

Unfortunately, the US chose to make an "exclusive" pact with these greys (1954 Greada Treaty), which effectively excluded help from all other more "benevolent" alien races. And instead, these greys just want to use our genetics to restore their own (hence, all the abductions and probing). Not to mention, tool us to fight the Draconian reptilians for them.

Who are coming back to take us all over again, btw. :D

If chi is lead by Yi couldnt it all be just in the mind?

Cameron,

LOL You have no clue, lets just leave it cause we are never going to fight enough with your tough talk of fighting you are more suited for Kunlun level 1!! :blink:

I have no clue about what? Fighting? I have done martial arts for over 10 years but am not a streetfighter. Your disrespectful bs you have spilled here repeatedly over the last months doesn't even remotely resemble the calm, respecftul demeanor of any top martial artists I have met(I have met quite a few).

So I won't take your word for it :)

I am suited for Kunlun and enjoy the practice very much. Thanks.

HAHAHAHA And you have always been disrespectful back to me so there you go!!!

Fighters dont care for CALM attitude here its do or die man, you willing to risk your life to fight a person on a internet forum? Remember you challenged me in that case you should make the trip to me!

I am not a top notch martial artist never once said that so stop blowing smoke out of your ass cameron you assume that cause i teach kung fu for longer you been doing martial arts. hahahaha My god!! :rolleyes:

So when you coming over?

Are you serious?

I am a peacful guy. If I was going to fight you my intention wouldn't be to beat you up or kill you it would either be as a competitive(friendly) match or to defend myself.

If that is what you are fishing for am a little distrubed by your attitude. Do or die? This is a spiritual cultivation forum and you call yourself Taoist. I am down to spar..sparring is not do or die. Generally people stop if someone get's seriously hurt or injured.

I won't be visiting Australia anytime soon. And if I did it wouldn't be to see you.

Your intent is in the wrong place my friend.

Its sad cause look at it this way, you challenged me and as everyone knows we dont see eye to eye therefore do you think a friendly match is going to take place? I dont want to fight and i know how things can end up if they ever did plus i asked for you to stop it as i like this forum and it looks bad for both of us.

Im done with it, i hope we can get along one day?!

cam & wyg.

I though you guys were just being playfull with the fighting thing. Isnt this just a misunderstainding?

(sigh.......... and I said I wouldn't post today)

WYG. This is all in your mind bro.

I really don't have a problem with you. Frankly, I wouldn't spar or grapple or whatever you want to call it with someone who is legitemetly angry at me(as you appear to be). I would do it as a learning experience.

Maybe you can kick my ass. I don't know. For all I know you are the Australian version of Frank Shamrock :)

Peace man. And if we ever meet we can drink some tea and I will patiently listen to your thoughtful feelings about Kunlun.

Ok?! Challenge dropped!

Now that I have made peace with you if you can make an effort to not diss the practice or teacher many of us study that would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cam

cam & wyg.

I though you guys were just being playfull with the fighting thing. Isnt this just a misunderstainding?

(sigh.......... and I said I wouldn't post today)

I was.

Then he started talking about 'do or die' or something.

Apparently we have encountered a cultural misunderstanding here. I think WYG was interpreting what I said about sparring as some sort of showdown like in the old west where only one of us walks away :unsure:

To me sparring is the equivelent of wrestling, boxing, mma whatever. I have no intention of seriously doing damage to anyone or subsequently being seriously hurt.

Cam

Interestingly, I believe there's an old Balinese myth about

...one of whom bears a child with a human prince...

But, I digress. :D

Edited by vortex

Hey c'mon vortex, I was in the middle of mediating a smoking of the peace pipe...but you get HUGE props for magnitude of angular divergence from thread vector...or even from thread divergence vector :D.

S'all good.

How 'bout a puff on the pipe WYG?

Edited by xenolith

Interestingly, I believe there's an old Balinese myth about

...one of whom who bears a child with a human prince...

But, I digress. :D

Interestingly that dude looks like a skinny O'Sensei. The undeafeted peacful Samurai Master who I aspire to be like. Even if you become the biggest bad ass martial artist who ever lived capable of throwing people with 1 finger you can still be a peacful warrior and not get into internet fights.

*hits American Spirit peace pipe and prepares for evening Kunlun sesshin which I am well suited for as my friend WYG has said*

I am peaceful i talk to a few people offline and share informations for some reason we just didnt hit it off. I hope we can move on and ill definetly chill and just chat with no ill feelings. I dont want to be suspended or banned like i said this is a great forum and lots of information is shared.

Now, Pass me the pipe? :D

:) and all is good in the world, a nice way to end my working day. And my friend coming over for the first hands on "fighting" practice for 2008..........

except smoking is bad, so I'll just say..........volcano B)

I am peaceful i talk to a few people offline and share informations for some reason we just didnt hit it off. I hope we can move on and ill definetly chill and just chat with no ill feelings. I dont want to be suspended or banned like i said this is a great forum and lots of information is shared.

Now, Pass me the pipe? :D

Sounds good. I am not sure about what you mean about not hitting it off. I don't know you. I don't know anything about your practices. My negative reactions where from repeated dissing of my teacher and my practice. I have no idea who you are as a person. If your peacful as you say then let's both be peacful and demonstrate a level of peace and respect here.

Thanks,

Cameron

ps- I realize what you view as critical thinking and what I view as disrespect might be the same. So, just to clarify farther so we never have to talk about this again. I have no problem at all with you questioning Max or Kunlun or whatever, it's more the overall tone involved. I don't think I need to explain what I am talking about. There is a way to question things that is thoughtful and aimed at gaining better understanding and a way of questioning things that is insensitive to others and rude. You know the difference.

I agree although my vocab and grammer isnt much at all so i type how i speak or feel i dont use big words to explain things sorry about that. My questions about Max are actually very important but they never got truely answered but i wont go there i want to move on.

As for Max honestly i have done some research into him and i know a few things some i just wont talk about now because its private and it isnt really bad at all its all just different paths, ive heard all good things nothing bad. I am intruigued by him and want to meet him i respect his field and where he has been and done. I have a very important question to ask him on some matters of my own path that actually laps into his type of paths.

Hitting it off in regards some people you click with on a forum and can joke and share information with outside the forums.

take it easy

WYG :)

Cool. I think alot of your posts have been funny at times actually. Seriously, I thought you were joking most of the time and not being serious at all. Even when I said anything back to you I was half joking. I am all for free speech, freedom of expression etc.

So, I hope you get your questions answered for you in time. You say you know things about Max I guess its up to you to share it or not. No big deal.

"Why interpret the experience at all. You don't really know that it's a function of either the nervous system or the circulatory system. You don't have a clue what the cause is. The most you can say is that you experienced it. Accept the same Tom Joad standard for yourself that you hold everone else to. Say you don't know and drop the BS."

Because it is my prerogative to do so. No BS here, Mike. But no magic either. You can say you don't have a clue but you can't say I don't. You don't know what I know, you only know what you know. Mike when you dream you are flying, that is a real event? There is a river in Egypt...

OR,

"Interesting, but why do you suppose the first time I could really feel these things was when I began practicing taichi? Can you point me to some of these descriptions. Not trying to be fascitious, I am actually curious."

Sorry, I can't tell why something happened to you. Perhaps exercising your intention hadn't occurred so strongly previously? I've had carvers and other folks using fine motor skills tell about similar sensations as they are concentrating on their work. As far as descriptions go...if you sit on your leg, sometimes it feels like pins and needles. The circulatory system is being slightly blocked.

"If you know it's a function of either the nervous system or the circulatory system, prove it."

Oh brother. It CAN be proven ask your GP. Ask him/her if those systems can cause those symptoms.

"When I dream I am flying, I'm experiencing a dream that I'm flying. When I watch a movie, I experience watching a movie. The experiences are primary, the interpretation of the experiences are secondary, and usually unnecessary."

But neither are real life.

Sign in to follow this