Sign in to follow this  
Xienkula1

Tensegrity and Golden Dragon/Diamond Body?

Weirdly intriguing, Castaneda wrote about the inner fire and how it can burn up the body and make it vanish into a sea of awareness, sounds very similar to gtummo Merkaba, Dragon Body, Gold Body, and Diamond Body, What yall think? Have any of you practiced Tensegrity and if so what was your experience? I found it to be highly effective....if you haven't tried it, you can practice it from this video.

Edited by Xienkula1

Wow I have been doing the Sorceror's Breath and it is super-powered. The realignment of the capstone is also wonderful. I saw the Chacmools in my third eye after practicing, and they were teaching me on an inner level. All these vibrations between the right and left luminous egg yolk.

wow...! I can't stand it anymore ;-) This is excellent!

The intro music was just terrible though.

And what happened with the soft lens? Last time I saw that it was on Dynasty (Linda Carter had more 'soft lens' scenes than the others, if I can remember correctly).

The way the presenter says anything just sounds seriously silly. I also feel that she's really holding a big laugh back (the last Chocmool almost loses her composure midway as well).

Also a great call: Star Wars style rolling text with a warm and somewhat rough voice-off (nice!)

Who was watching this stuff in the 80's? Or was it the 90's?

And the Chocmools are all wearing matching suits. But especially orange shirts.

*Thanks Youtube*

----------

*sigh*

About ten years ago one of my taiji students gave me a copy of a video called tensegrity. I wonder it's related to this stuff.

After looking through the video without sound it looked familiar. Sort of yijinching - ish exercises.

I'll stick with yiquan and taiji.

Hey c'mon you can't compare apples and oranges, you've got to give it a shot before you pigeon hole.....and Kylie just seems like she about to laugh because she is stalking you so well. She is a master of dark star energies and teaches you how to become an antenna too.

Yeah - it's a little out there, a little strange, but these are good people on the path, they are developing the golden body too...so they don't have a big budget to do slick productions, but they have big hearts and powerful guts to share this secret knowledge like they are doing!

I'm just going by what was on the instructional video tape called "Tensegrity" From the lecture and description of the exercises they were similar to yijinching or muscle / tendon changing. The narrator claimed that they were ancient exercises from Mexico or a South / Central American country that were all but extinct.

I didn't listen to the video's audio so I didn't hear what was said. Might be a great practice for all I know.

But I like the yijinching exercises better.

John

No. I've never done the Tensegrity exercises. I said that I found them similar to taijiquan and the yijinching in theory. I don't know that they will produce the same results though. I don't have to do the exercises on the video I have (if I still even have it) to know that I prefer yijinching over Tensegrity. Will they produce the same type of strength? I don't know. Don't care either. One should do what one likes when it comes to exercise or else it becomes a chore rather than a beneficial experience.

The yijinching exercises fit in well with xingyiquan, yiquan and taijiquan. I don't know that the Tensegrity practice will provide the same complementary results as yijinching does. I'm not saying that yijinching is better. Just that I prefer it over Tensegrity.

If memory serves me correctly though I seem to remember that the Tensegrity exercises came from some martial art native to the country from which they originated but I could be wrong.

John

One should do what one likes when it comes to exercise or else it becomes a chore rather than a beneficial experience.

The yijinching exercises fit in well with xingyiquan, yiquan and taijiquan. I don't know that the Tensegrity practice will provide the same complementary results as yijinching does. I'm not saying that yijinching is better. Just that I prefer it over Tensegrity.

Fair enough. Tensegrity may not have a lot of funding, but it certainly broadens one's parameters of perception. Carlos Castaneda reported that they were from the Mexican lineage of shamans and that the Mayans once used similar kinds of techniques.

Edited by Xienkula1

I'm just going by what was on the instructional video tape called "Tensegrity" From the lecture and description of the exercises they were similar to yijinching or muscle / tendon changing. The narrator claimed that they were ancient exercises from Mexico or a South / Central American country that were all but extinct.
Don't forget, it is hypothesized that Chinese Shang Dynasty refugees may have helped found the Olmec culture...which preceded the Mayans.

In fact, there are even Olmec statuettes that resemble Asians performing "qigong" moves.

250px-The_Wrestler_(Olmec)_by_DeLange.jpg250px-Olmec_Figurine.jpgp29-2.gif

So, there could conceivably be some ancient "Chinese connection" here between "Tensegrity" and Yi Jin Jing-esque practices...

Carlos Castaneda reported that they were from the Mexican lineage of shamans and that the Mayans once used similar kinds of techniques.

Not really true. Actually the lineage of sorcerers does not come from Mayans tradition but it's a mixture of teachings.

Here is the lineage of CC: Don Juan, Don Julian who was European immigrant, Don Elias, Rosendo, Lujan ... etc

http://wanderling.tripod.com/osorio.html

http://wanderling.tripod.com/death_defier.html

If you read all the CC books, somewhere Don Juan talk about the origins of the tensegrity movements which came from Lujan who was taught by an asian immigrant (maybe chinese) some sort of qigong exercises

I personnaly had a friend who learnt these movements at tensegrity seminars and when I saw her performing the movements I adviced her to learn the original forms.... i.e. the chinese versions :D

Edited by steam

Yeah? Well he still mentions stuff about the old sorcerors designing the Mayan pyramids. He says that Don Juan is new school, but some of the material came from old school. So that's sort of debatable. I will have to further research your thread of logic to make any further conclusions....I don't see realigning the pyramid anywhere in qigong that's for sure.

Edited by Xienkula1

Hi Xienkula,

When you learnt tensegity does it teach you about magic or sorcery or how does one become a sorcerer from Tensegity?

WYG

P.S If its a personal question you could PM me?!

When you learnt tensegity does it teach you about magic or sorcery or how does one become a sorcerer from Tensegity?

P.S If its a personal question you could PM me?!

WYG

Tensegrity teaches you all about the true magic of sorcery, and how to become a sorceror, but not in the traditional notions of the word. The details do get deeply personal, so I will PM you, anyone else interested in learning more about my recapitulation can PM me.

Thanks for your interest in these matters.

XienKula!

Edited by Xienkula1

Tensegrity teaches you all about the true magic of sorcery, and how to become a sorceror, but not in the traditional notions of the word. The details do get deeply personal, so I will PM you, anyone else interested in learning more about my recapitulation can PM me.

Thanks for your interest in these matters.

XienKula!

I'd be very interested to hear about your experiences.

I don't even know what "recapitulation" is. :lol:

But one of my friends was into CC for a long time and felt she really got a lot out of it. So, count me as "curious."

Nice historical finds vortex. I like the essential movement dynamic contained in the first seated statue. There is movement essence frozen in time.

Merkaba, Dragon Body, Gold Body, and Diamond Body

Different dimensional manifestations of the same. Water reduces All. One produces All.

Straight Lines, Curved Lines, Elemental Densities, CoreDoor Inter-Relationships.

Special Nothings.

Spinning Ideals,

Into Twisted Silk,

Nudging Somethings,

Gold Surrounding

Mothers Milk.

Gleaming beams,

Burn blemished ilk,

Nothing into Something

Nudging Nothing Without.

Nothing Special.

Edited by Spectrum

Double Sounds like Trouble Down,

Safe Bubbles for Rubbled Ground

Before you Speak Intents a Leak,

Listen to T-Troubled Sounds Rebound.

Hearing Everafter, No Need to Sneak.

Bleeding Afterever, Snot Sneaky Speak.

Place the Crown, or is it Technique.

Now is Never to Critique the Weak.

SpeakEasy

Edited by Spectrum

The only Snoty Speak seen

Is Eggs on Your spleen

As You medisedate

Contemplate Innate

Before Siriusly entertaining playideas

angelhalos

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only Snoty Speak seen

Is Eggs on Your spleen

As You medisedate

Contemplate Innate

Before Siriusly entertaining playideas

angelhalos

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

who are you to tell how Maya cooks her eggs? :lol:

quote chiandkoola; "my master is the master of mantak chia"

well...I overheard that masters masters are banging their heads against invisible walls these days...

maybe that accounts for the lack of seethed spiritual artistic essence in your poetry, and the need to ridicule?

who are you to tell how Maya cooks her eggs?

quote shienkula; "my teacher is the DR teacher of mantak chia"

well...I overheard that mastersbehating masterdebating mastersbe8ing are banging their heads against invisible walls these days...

maybe that accounts for the evidence of seethed spiritual artistic essence in your poetry, and my need to ridicule?

Raina,

Perhaps you could try out these moves and share your feelings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18w4v7oZJhA

*Sigh*

Edited by Xienkula1

Raina,

Who are you to hijack this thread without even having done one tensegrity move? If you had anything to contribute about the actual subject title, it would be very much appreciated, however please leave your gossipy pop psyche by the wayside.

Perhaps your insecurity and defensiveness stems from missing your spiritual master? For that I can empathize and forgive you.

Perhaps you could try out these moves and share your feelings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18w4v7oZJhA

*Sigh*

I am Rain and I hijack and move as I please thank you. Now I will tend to the three private messages from you that are waiting. I am quite sure you will tell me about sense of humour, I can hardly wait reading your words. In deed.

stop posting memoprivate bitterloads. You are of no interest. I am deleting your shit.

sigh.

reading your private messages I just face more ridicule, no sense of humour, just more offense.

all good then

Edited by rain

I am Snow and I comply and freeze if I don't please screw off. Now I will ignore the three public messages from you that are rushing. I am quite uncertain if you will tell me about sense of humour, I can hardly rush reading your words. In deed.

keep posting memopublic sweetloads. You are of enigmatic interest. I am absorbing your gold.

high.

reading your public messages I just face more flattery, sense of humour, just more pleasantries.

all bad then

I take all my thoughts of offending offended bullying ridiculing snearing snots of thoughts by the scruff and place them gently in an indigo bowl. The bowl cleanses those thoughts and transmutes them with pure loving light.

Edited by Xienkula1

Oh I see Rain doesn't like me anymore. She now hates on me in black and white dualism, but she used to hold me in "very high regards" espousing how much more experience I had. She loved my posts about Ananda, then she changed her mind quickly. Very fickle she is indeed because she feels ridiculed and has taken great offense, but won't say why....She is not being ridiculed yet she feels insulted... What to do? I say to all my thoughts of Rain. Im sorry. Please Forgive me. I love you!

I take all my thoughts of offending offended bullying ridiculing snearing snots of thoughts by the scruff and place them gently in an indigo bowl. The bowl cleanses those thoughts and transmutes them with pure loving light.

Hello!

I see my *sighs* have been repurposed ;-)

You all know I'm a n00b on TBs, but I would like to point out that perhaps forum posting is just 'da worst' way to communicate with people when there is a conflict - real or imagined - otherwise called 'a differing of opinions/wills = not in itself a bad thing.

A lot of the non-verbal, spontaneous communication is removed when you post (or email for that matter) and what you do write is so much more open to interpretation than if, for example, you were on the phone, or could actually fight/discuss in person.

Plus on a forum we have the added pressure of an audience (who may or may not be yuckin' up a tiff ;-) *translation* = "may nor may not be enjoying a fight"

When we write things (or post things, or email them) we ought to be ever aware of the low-fi nature of it.

I also think that when we read things (or hear them for that matter), we have to know that for a large proportion, what we understand is what we want to understand.

I'm not saying that if someone very clearly insults you then that shouldn't be treated accordingly, but I'd also like to suggest that the final message is up to the receiver and no-one else.

If I'm wrong, advertising works (which a lot of my clients would still love to hear;-))

In other words, if someone says you're a jackass, in order to be insulted, you'd have to believe more than 0% of that statement.

Finally, let's be clear that I'm not trying to calm the waters or anything else, I just thought it was a good place to post something about interpretation. Plus I'm bored all by myself in my lonesome forum;-)

Sign in to follow this