Wun Yuen Gong

Chinese and Tibet?

I just watched the Cry of the snow lion about Tibet and how china is in control of these people, it saddens me that they are treated like this.

I have a question for anyone, what do the chinese religious buddhist and daoist think of all this and what they truely think of Tibetans?

I mean do all Chinese hate Tibetans????

Im just alittle pissed off about all this sorry to bring this up!

WYG

I just watched the Cry of the snow lion about Tibet and how china is in control of these people, it saddens me that they are treated like this.

I have a question for anyone, what do the chinese religious buddhist and daoist think of all this and what they truely think of Tibetans?

I mean do all Chinese hate Tibetans????

Im just alittle pissed off about all this sorry to bring this up!

WYG

Not at all! Its just that the history of Tibetan Feudalism hurt more people than publicized. It takes a lot of research to go into , but really, it is a political problem with special interests at play, and really has little to do with Chinese people hating religion, because they don't, and Chinese people hating Tibetans, because they don't.

I'm sure you can't find video tapes of monks molesting young boys, or even monks sexually harassing women throughout the world, of the Tibetan Tradition. For they are notorious for their Dual Cultivation and lust for the human body and materialism.

Its not right to kill anyone. I'm not for any suppression of anyone. I just don't believe right away the mainstream media outlets, even when the u.s. gov gets involved as the underdog. Something must be in their better interests.

Here is some info for you to ponder:

http://blog.chewxy.com/2008/04/06/on-tibet/

I'm waiting on an okay to post a specific research piece where it goes into deep investigation into Tibet's Lamaic history and its original DL being of Chinese decent.

Just food for thought.

Peace and Blessings Brother,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

I asked some Chinese about the Tibet issue. In Shenzhen anyway, its not really part of their conscious thought, however they are aware of it being a land grab, lebensraum, expedience for the good of the country.

The emotions, the religious angle, the use of force, etc. all part of the puppet play of a more organized culture absorbing another.

I asked some Chinese about the Tibet issue. In Shenzhen anyway, its not really part of their conscious thought, however they are aware of it being a land grab, lebensraum, expedience for the good of the country.

The emotions, the religious angle, the use of force, etc. all part of the puppet play of a more organized culture absorbing another.

Yes indeed Tibet didn't have the more dominant Han culture upon the land up until the more "modern" Han culture stepped in. There is so much politics involved its difficult to get unbiased opinion. I just hope that with enough research presented we can all come to our own conclusions..and hopefully those conclusion would be wholesome ones..lol

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

my concern in all of this has always been on the Chinese authority, whose educational practices promote imperialism. I taught some students form shanghai

and when I asked what they thought about tibet and taiwan, they said war would be justified because the land was historically, China's.

When I asked, what if every one in that country wanted to be independant, the idea was rejected, on the basis that the land was Chinas historically. Chilling.

Wonderfull kids mind. I blame the education.

watch the Dispatches episode on China in Tibet, to see why there is violence against the Han Chinese in Tibet.

It's not fair on the individuals when people think in general, people created, terms.

WYG - Have you read this thread, yet?

On the one hand, you do have a minority that desires self-rule. You see that around the world and nothing wrong with that.

Unfortunately, you also have the NW0 drooling over a strategic prime location in Asia who have exploited and piggybacked their hegemonic agenda onto their separatist desire.

Why else do you think they've put the world focus on Tibet and Darfur instead of Israel and the Congo when:

Israeli racial apartheid: 5000 Palestinians killed (.05% of 10 million population) since 2000

Tibet: several dozen deaths (.003% of 3 million population) in recent anti-Chinese riot

Congo civil war: 4 million dead

Darfur: 200,000 dead (but only 9,000-40,000 from actual violence)

And why is Darfur labelled a "genocide" (by the Holocaust Museum/American Jewish World Service), but Iraq is merely a "peacekeeping police action?"

Iraq: 1 million killed (4% of 27 million population) since US invasion in 2003

As you can see, all these conflicts have been distorted and portrayed disproportionately according to the NW0 agenda. China remains the last hedge against the NW0 right now. Therefore, both Tibet and Darfur are highlighted in order to turn popular sentiment against them and weaken their global status. Not to mention, Sudan is bubbling with oil that they refuse to sell to Israel. I don't like the CCP trampling on anyone's freedom. But what disgusts me even more is the NW0 hypocritically exploiting and hijacking these situations for their own gain (and the global ignorance that perpetuates that).

Based on the unbiased REALITY, there is NO REASON why Tibet and Darfur should take precedence over far greater atrocities like in the Congo or Iraq. And yet they do - but only because of strategic NW0 interests. Yup, let's turn a blind eye to any conflict killing millions if no oil, Arabs or Chinese are involved!

BTW, for a brief history lesson - what happened when an oppressed minority in the US tried to restore Spanish/Mexican land grants?

In 1967, Chicano activist Reies Tijerina did just that - and the National Guard sent in 200 military vehicles and tanks to stop him! Uh, where's HIS story on CNN??? Where's Cry of the Aztec Puma? Yea, hypocrisy much? :rolleyes:

Edited by vortex

my concern in all of this has always been on the Chinese authority, whose educational practices promote imperialism. I taught some students form shanghai

and when I asked what they thought about tibet and taiwan, they said war would be justified because the land was historically, China's.

When I asked, what if every one in that country wanted to be independant, the idea was rejected, on the basis that the land was Chinas historically. Chilling.

Wonderfull kids mind. I blame the education.

watch the Dispatches episode on China in Tibet, to see why there is violence against the Han Chinese in Tibet.

It's not fair on the individuals when people think in general, people created, terms.

That's interesting because I said the same thing to my students out here, China, a few years back.

They didn't know how to answer though.

Then random people would come to me in the streets asking me what I thought. I would ask them back, since its only the governments that really want to fight, why should the civilians be killed?

Also, two governments are at war over a piece of land. Regardless of whose land it was historically, many people have to die because of the want of the governments. Why let so many people die over a piece of land? Since you know its yours, but so many of YOUR own people have to die for you to take it back, wouldn't it be a virtuous thing to do , to just let them take it? The country who stopped a war by compassion. China, or Taiwan, or whatever place in question, would both have to realize that greed only killes both sides of the same people.

They wouldn't know how to answer that either...lol

It is the education received which isn't very good. But nowadays, students are changing. It will take a while before they can honestly come to their own conclusions, but it is happening.

Peace,

Lin