HouTian

David Verdesi & Luo Kang Qi

Hello All,

Incase some have not read i decided to post this article recently sent to my email account.Maybe its old news for some. However im sure many have not seen & would like to. I dont make any judgement whatsoever. I will leave that to the readers. Article is as follows

(From Bangkok Post)

Byline: Apiradee Treerutkuarkul

Police have closed a clinic providing "cure-all" Chinese traditional massage, medicine and electric acupuncture that they say could lead to death through accumulation of electricity in the body.

Luo Kang Qi and his Thai wife, Suwanna, owners of Muiw Tong Chinese Massage and Qigong Acupressure, were arrested on charges of running an unlicensed clinic, performing unlicensed medical treatment and distributing illegitimate traditional drugs.

They face a jail term of up to six years and a 100,000-baht fine.

The clinic, run from a four-storey building in Wang Thong Lang district, was equipped with a bed, an electric chair, Chinese acupuncture and traditional massage equipment and packages of traditional medicine and steroids.

Patients complained to the Public Health Ministry, which tried to close the clinic three years ago but could not find wrongdoers.

"Using direct electricity to pass through the body via acupuncture needles could lead to death," said Chatree Pinyo, an official at the ministry's medical registration division.

Customers came through word of mouth. They heard that the clinic could cure most ailments from simple colds to serious cancer. Patients, mostly Chinese, came from all over the city for electric acupuncture. Patients pay 700 baht for treatment and medication.

Mr Luo said he had run massage and acupuncture in Bangkok for more than 10 years after taking a course on Qigong self-control for cancer prevention and treatment at the Association of China Cancer Research Foundation in Guangdong province. He claimed the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration gave him a business licence..

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summa...86-21606865_ITM

:D

Hello All,

Incase some have not read i decided to post this article recently sent to my email account.Maybe its old news for some. However im sure many have not seen & would like to. I dont make any judgement whatsoever. I will leave that to the readers. Article is as follows

(From Bangkok Post)

Byline: Apiradee Treerutkuarkul

Police have closed a clinic providing "cure-all" Chinese traditional massage, medicine and electric acupuncture that they say could lead to death through accumulation of electricity in the body.

Luo Kang Qi and his Thai wife, Suwanna, owners of Muiw Tong Chinese Massage and Qigong Acupressure, were arrested on charges of running an unlicensed clinic, performing unlicensed medical treatment and distributing illegitimate traditional drugs.

They face a jail term of up to six years and a 100,000-baht fine.

The clinic, run from a four-storey building in Wang Thong Lang district, was equipped with a bed, an electric chair, Chinese acupuncture and traditional massage equipment and packages of traditional medicine and steroids.

Patients complained to the Public Health Ministry, which tried to close the clinic three years ago but could not find wrongdoers.

"Using direct electricity to pass through the body via acupuncture needles could lead to death," said Chatree Pinyo, an official at the ministry's medical registration division.

Customers came through word of mouth. They heard that the clinic could cure most ailments from simple colds to serious cancer. Patients, mostly Chinese, came from all over the city for electric acupuncture. Patients pay 700 baht for treatment and medication.

Mr Luo said he had run massage and acupuncture in Bangkok for more than 10 years after taking a course on Qigong self-control for cancer prevention and treatment at the Association of China Cancer Research Foundation in Guangdong province. He claimed the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration gave him a business licence..

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summa...86-21606865_ITM

sorry did I miss the part about David? The electric acupucture is used very often in the states. it is just a low voltage unit that is hooked up to the needles rather than useing moxa at the end of the needles. Why is this bad?

Some Immortal Ha ! Got his training at the china research cancer clinic ha ha ha.

Oops btw,Who said anything about it being bad ???

Some Immortal Ha ! Got his training at the china research cancer clinic ha ha ha.

Oops btw,Who said anything about it being bad ???

is this the guy on that verdasi video about the thunder path or whatever ?

• Like 1

is this the guy on that verdasi video about the thunder path or whatever ?

No, not the same person.

Also, I am also a little confused how this relates to David. Why is his name in the subject, twice?

Luo Sifu is a very high level master. It's a shame that he was treated this way. David is a friend and studied with him several years ago.

Well this was only posted because its stated this man was one of Davids Main Teachers & was also posted on Davids forum & website as being such. Right ?

Source: http://ariom.ru/forum/t14360.html

Several of davids students even paid this teacher large amounts of cash when they visited thailand recently.

Right Sean . Care to elaborate some more on this trip ?

However i have been told by a personal student that Master Luo is now undergoing rehabilitation for his chronic abuse of Alcohol & Gambling addiciton.

Apart from that, Why on earth would such a high level master be dealing with Steroids & have to attend a course in such a commercial college in the first place.

Doesnt make any sense.

Regards,

HouTian,

I've been having a look at your back posts. They have consisted of offering to provide contact details for teachers, subject to sizeable fees, and throwing brickbats in the direction of David Verdesi.

A person might be forgiven for thinking you are a business competitor trying to discredit the competition. However, unlike David, and Sean, I can't seem to find any constructive kind of information from you. I may have missed them, apologies if that is the case.

Given you have offered to pass along contact details for a sum of coin, can we assume you have spent time with different masters? If so, would you be generous enough to share some of your experiences with them? I for one would very much appreciate this. Have you in fact met Luo Kang Qi for example, or are you just passing along another example of tabloid journalism?

I am sure you could make a very constructive contribution should you choose to do so.

Best regards,

Mike

---------------------------------------------

Hello Mike.

I dont want this Discussion to be about Me. It was only intented for infomation purposes & To shed light on a few things that just dont add up. I dont have much to say either,Just managed to learn a little bit here & there.

My only purpose Here was to make people aware of the Lies & Distortion some Students are Preaching. If they (Members Of This Forum) cant see the forrest for the trees then I Guess its their Karma to study with such Teachers.

However im certain many can.

Kindest Regards,

I dont want this Discussion to be about Me. It was only intented for infomation purposes & To shed light on a few things that just dont add up. I dont have much to say either,Just managed to learn a little bit here & there.

My only purpose Here was to make people aware of the Lies & Distortion some Students are Preaching. If they (Members Of This Forum) cant see the forrest for the trees then I Guess its their Karma to study with such Teachers.

I'll echo mike's comments. There's been too many that dont want it to be about them, they just want to point out the (purported or real) follies of others.

Guest winpro07

thai government is very corrupt. getting into and out of trouble requires cash

Again looks that this man promotes fake masters for big money.No Nei Dan no Daoism,just Qi Gong and fake "powers".

I see that there are few groups who make huge money promoting so called Immortal Masters charging huge money.

Ormus

I see that there are few groups who make huge money promoting so called Immortal Masters charging huge money.

Yes, there are. And that is a good thing. The karma shall run its course, the social Darwinism shall benefit the society, and the fool and his money shall be soon parted. Can you say amen, brother?