Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Sun and Moon Gazing

Hi All,

Anyone do Sun and Moon gazing or Qi Kung that incorporates Sun & Moon work and If so how long do you gaze for?

I did start a thread a while back on Sun Gazing but wanted to see if anyone has restarted any gazing full on or the like?

Ape

Hi All,

Anyone do Sun and Moon gazing or Qi Kung that incorporates Sun & Moon work and If so how long do you gaze for?

I did start a thread a while back on Sun Gazing but wanted to see if anyone has restarted any gazing full on or the like?

Ape

It is not my everday practice but I do Sun and Moon breathing ... not quite the same as gazing though. It is more a process of connecting with and breathing in the energy.

Mine is both you can look at the sun and moon and see /feel that you breathing in their energies or just look at it and allow it to do it own work which basic level.

Thanks

Ape

Ape,

I touched base with sungazing again... I still can't do extended periods without getting overloaded.

Your pal,

Yoda

Hi Yoda,

I have felt that way too just the other day my brain or 3rd eye was vibrating and throbbing for hrs after my sun gazing. I dont do much Moon work I dont know why but I am more attracted to the sunrise and seeing it come up like an addiction.

Thanks for a reply

Ape

I have an affinity for doing this, but I rarely ever do it. I really enjoy doing some standing while the sun begins to set.

I do sungazing, but only for a few minutes at a time, and not every day. Not always absorbing through the gaze, various ways. I'm careful to circulate much of the sunlight to my LTT: I find it refining and stabalizing. B)

also, morning seems to be better... more time to digest before going to bed.

hi SpiritApe - i do a lot of fishing day and night, no better opportunity for sun/moon gazing. been doing it

for years. letting that energy flow brings the same recharge/refreshment overall felt after good still meditation

(on a clear day/night).

done a lot of dowsing for water, carry a switch in my pack on hikes. same kind flow near as i can make out,

and for me all four of the above practices make up most of my way-to-clear-the-mind favorites many years.

15 minutes gazing optimal, and takes about 15 minutes to dowse a confluence of water veins. sublime rush.

Why not do both at once. How's this? :)

I've been doing the morning and evening guided meditation from Wudangtao. Its nice, in the morning you imagine the rising sun and feel it entering your third eye and coming down to your dantien where you expand and contract it w/ light reverse breathing. At night you imagine the big dipper and moon entering.

post-28-1238470971_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this