Sign in to follow this  
JustARandomPanda

Personal Practice Blog?

http://www.thetaobums.com/sean-m3.html

http://www.thetaobums.com/Yoda-m8.html

I heard that these two are the ones to be contacted to create a personal preactice section but so far me and many others have not had any luck with creating one, could someone please confirm if creating new PP sections has been discontinued?

in the interim you can create a blog or a thread in the PP section.

PM'ing Sean and / or Yoda is the way to get a personal practice section of you own.

A bit of waiting is required though. Yoda is on a sabbatical and Sean is pretty flat out and only checks in on us now and then.

If you make a thread in the section while you are waiting it's pretty easy for Sean to move it into your won section when he creates them and it will keep your thoughts off goggle.

Hope that helps 10 days after your questions :unsure:

PM'ing Sean and / or Yoda is the way to get a personal practice section of you own.

A bit of waiting is required though. Yoda is on a sabbatical and Sean is pretty flat out and only checks in on us now and then.

If you make a thread in the section while you are waiting it's pretty easy for Sean to move it into your won section when he creates them and it will keep your thoughts off goggle.

Hope that helps 10 days after your questions :unsure:

Thanks Mal that was good help, I tried googling the blog section and it did find it, now I tried a part of rain's thread "kundaloonies" and it was invisible to google.

I was going to make a tally here of how many members asked for a PP section but got no reply including the links to their threads but I don't think it is necessary. It must be a lot of work if so many members asked for a PP section, so the normal thread in that area is a good idea but must keep a link for quick access because it can get buried unless bumped since there is no pages to navigate, it's just one page.

Is there anyone I can contact since both are away from the site right now. I tried PM-ing Sean soon after the original post and haven't had a reply. Yoda has posted he's taking a long break from TaoBums.

Edited by SereneBlue

I sent Sean a PM. If a few of us do that he will notice.

(It's like praying to God ;):lol: )

I sent Sean a PM. If a few of us do that he will notice.

(It's like praying to God ;):lol: )

I noticed that Sean pops in really quick if you press the report button which is supposed to be used for complaints only so I don't recommend trying that, it is suggested to use a normal thread in the PP section instead. :P

Sign in to follow this