nashenas

any one else got this "symptom"?

Hey !

hope you guys are doing good, tnx for all your great advices in the past some of it helped me alot, the grounding exercises might have saved my sanity haha.

I got a new question id lik some help with if possible.

Ive opened the kundalini somehow and have had some problems with it and ive been searching for some kind of mentor or master in my area but cant seem to find anyone! so I have to ask my questions here untill i can find someone.

something strange happened a few weeks ago. I had sex with a really hot chick 1st time since i opened kundlaini and i felt how energy was leaving my body trough my penis. and into her . was very good sex tbh.

ok problem now is 2-3 days later I go home and jerk off and when i "cum" theres no orgasm!!! only lots of seemen like pissing. no orgasm at all, this really freaked me out. so i trid again a few days later, same result. so I talked to a friend about it that is in the same situation as me with kundlaini etc. and he said samething happened to him he only can have orgasms with his gf?! whats that all about?!

Hey !

hope you guys are doing good, tnx for all your great advices in the past some of it helped me alot, the grounding exercises might have saved my sanity haha.

I got a new question id lik some help with if possible.

Ive opened the kundalini somehow and have had some problems with it and ive been searching for some kind of mentor or master in my area but cant seem to find anyone! so I have to ask my questions here untill i can find someone.

something strange happened a few weeks ago. I had sex with a really hot chick 1st time since i opened kundlaini and i felt how energy was leaving my body trough my penis. and into her . was very good sex tbh.

ok problem now is 2-3 days later I go home and jerk off and when i "cum" theres no orgasm!!! only lots of seemen like pissing. no orgasm at all, this really freaked me out. so i trid again a few days later, same result. so I talked to a friend about it that is in the same situation as me with kundlaini etc. and he said samething happened to him he only can have orgasms with his gf?! whats that all about?!

I'd reccomend either stopping sex or the practice.

Ideally, after successful practice, the opposite should occur, i.e orgasm without ejaculation.

h

I'd reccomend either stopping sex or the practice.

Ideally, after successful practice, the opposite should occur, i.e orgasm without ejaculation.

h

hey mate, well the problem is im not practicing anything. and tbh id like to have my orgasm + ejaculation like back in the good old days, so that i can both have kids and have fun.

Guest winpro07

watery consistency may be seminal fluid electro-chemicals have all been magnetized and getting re-sublimated

for your brain.. the orgasms come back later and stronger with new abilities

watery consistency may be seminal fluid electro-chemicals have all been magnetized and getting re-sublimated

for your brain.. the orgasms come back later and stronger with new abilities

You may want to pose this question to JJ Semple (via April). He knows some stuff about the sexual side effects of raising your kundalini. In fact, your symptoms would seem to confirm his theories.

And Vajrasattva would know some stuff about this too..

If you have questions that can be answered in a "yes" or "no" manner, try asking your Kundalini. It is intelligent.

I've done Kundalini for about 2 or 3 years with absolutely no problems.

I do have the energy rush AKA: 'risings' when a chakra is opened but nothing like your situation.

I usually only see my GF on the full moon - when she is hot. That is the natural timing for sex with humans.

I'd second the JJ Semple recommendation. He has walked the path and knows a hell of a lot.

I'm using his method to arouse my Kundalini.

All the best