Sign in to follow this  
tumoessence

ejaculation control and transformation

Back when I learned this stuff it was called seminal ovarian kung fu but I didn't get it like a lot of people and eventually dropped out of the HT system and am now back into it and am asking all of you and Ron in particular, ( I like your emphasis on the three points of practice, ejaculation contol circulation of the light and dream yoga, and am interested in all of them), what is the essential thing to practice to get this? Or is it the amount of time practicing it?

Little draw done for hours to years? Lesser Kan and Li? All of the above?

I like Michael Winn's having this practice to be non forced with more emphasis on the little draw. What do you say? I am sure this topic has been gone over quite a bit over the years.

Thanks, tumoessence

IF YA BE SERIOUS ABOUT SEMMEN RETTENTION,

DA FIRST THING TO DO IS, YER SOLO CULTIVATION MUST BE DONE WITH A WATCH IN YER HAND (OR IN FRONT OF YA FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO NEED *TWO* HANDS FOR SOLO CULTIVATION).

YA MUST SET A LENGHT O TIME, EG 10 MINUTES OR AT MOST 15 MINUTES, N STOP NO MATTER WHAT WHEN DA TIME EXPIRES.

IF YA FEEL YA BE CLOSE TO EJAC, STOP BEFORE THAT.

STOP WHEN YA REACH 80%-90% ORGASM. DO NOT PLAY ON DA EDGE.

DO THIS FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS.

IF YA CAN GO ON AT LEAST SIX MONTHS, BY THEN YA'LL HAVE REWIRED YER CHI SYSTEM N WILL HAVE ACQUIRED ENOUGH UNDERSTANDIN TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE A FEW THINGS (EG YA CAN START PLAYIN CLOSER TO DA EDGE, LIKE 95%).

BUT REMMEMBER, WHEN YA FIND YERSELF LOSIN TRACK O YER CLOCK N JUST CHASIN PLEASURE, YA *WILL* EJACCULATE SOONER OR LATER.

THIS PRACTICE'S ULTIMATE GOAL IS NOT PLEASURE BUT IS BREAKIN FREE FROM DA WHEEL O' SAMSARA. SO REMMEMBER DA CLOCK!!!

DA SECCOND MOST IMPORTANT THING IS, CIRCULLATION O DA LIGHT.

BYE NOW,

RJ

Thanks Ron,

Being a married guy like yourself did you go solo for that six months or is that in addition to your marital pleasures?

Are you practicing Michael Winn's version of the dream practice?

I really like Bodri's ideas, but for sexual practice he recommends Jolan Chang's just say no to ejaculation, and I know he says that it will automatically transform through emptiness practice, eventually, but I wonder....

The little draw is the HT sexual practice in a non turned on state.

Thanks Ron,

Being a married guy like yourself did you go solo for that six months or is that in addition to your marital pleasures?

Are you practicing Michael Winn's version of the dream practice?

I really like Bodri's ideas, but for sexual practice he recommends Jolan Chang's just say no to ejaculation, and I know he says that it will automatically transform through emptiness practice, eventually, but I wonder....

The little draw is the HT sexual practice in a non turned on state.

IF YA DO ONLY DUAL CULTIVVATION,. WHAT YA NEED TO DO IS TAKE A BREAK EVVERY 10 -15 MIN N WHILE YA EAT HER PEACH, PRACTICE DA BIG DRAW, THEN RESUME DA SHAGGIN.

MAN, DA IDEA IS DA SAME, YA MUST AVOID LETTIN DA PLEASURE GET HOLD O YA OTTHERWISE YA WILL EJACULATE SOONER OR LATER.

REMMEMBER WHAT THAT FAGGOT, ALEISTER CROWLEY USED TO SAY:

LOVE IS DA LAW,

LOVE *UNDER* WILL.

JUST THINK ABOUT THAT, DA WILL MUST BE IN CHARGE, IF DA LOVE/PLEASURE PRINCIPPLE TAKES CHARGE, THEN YA'LL LOSE YER SEED N WITH IT, YER MAGIC.

RJ

Sign in to follow this