Sign in to follow this  
sean

Cardio-Muscular-Release Technique

A wonderful, very intelligent woman named Jana Dixon who goes by the handle "Plasmafly" over on Integral Naked Discussion Forum was kind enough to snail mail me a print of a technique she discovered called Cardio-Muscular-Release which will be included in her forthcoming book "Coping with Kundalini". She's given me permission to scan it in and share it here, so check it out. I've been playing with it and experiencing some pleasant shifts.

Description

Diagram

Sean

A wonderful, very intelligent woman named Jana Dixon who goes by the handle "Plasmafly" over on Integral Naked Discussion Forum was kind enough to snail mail me a print of a technique she discovered called Cardio-Muscular-Release which will be included in her forthcoming book "Coping with Kundalini". She's given me permission to scan it in and share it here, so check it out. I've been playing with it and experiencing some pleasant shifts.

Description

Diagram

Sean

Very cool..interesting to run into more heart related material...

Very simple and powerful teachnique here. From what I understand you just:

put one hand on heart and one on problem area and breath in nose and out mouth

NICE!!!!!!!! We could all kick ourselves for not thinking of this earlier?! That should be a good book which shes working on.

Sign in to follow this