Bum Grasshopper

Brainwave entrainment for Kunlun

I have developed a brainwave entrainment track for Kunlun. It is based on the Schumann Resonance, the natural frequency of the Earth's magnetic field. It tracks you down from beta to 7.83hz, the same frequency the Earth vibrates. This frequency has been proven to increase human growth hormones, increase blood flow to the brain, and is the most prominent brainwave reported during out of body experiences and other paranormal phenomena.

Then I step it up following each harmonic, with an extended pause at 31.32hz, which has been proven to really boost HGH and healing. It continues up into the gamma frequencies, which are the brainwaves that are recorded from Tibetan Monks when they are melting snow with their body heat.

It then tracks you down to the Sensory Motor Rhythm, proven to quiet the body and improve the immune system.

It also contains an Audio Strobe track for use with light goggles.

All I can say after using this track during Kunlun practice is WHAT A RIDE!!!

Check out the link posted below to download. I would love to hear your comments.

Edited by Bum Grasshopper

What sort of equipment do you have that will even remotely accurately reproduce frequencies much under 20Hz? Even the majority of subwoofers are all but dead at 30Hz...

Max had recommended to me to listen to gamma inducing music, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. Sounds like a great project... I would love to try it out!

Gamma inducing music? That's a good idea!

This site has various brain wave inducing sound files - listening to them they sound like something out of Dr.Who or a John Carpenter film soundtrack. I also now feel a little nauseus as well.

http://archure.net/midi/waves/

Max had recommended to me to listen to gamma inducing music, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. Sounds like a great project... I would love to try it out!

I listen to a GAMMA CD frequently. Had a very powerful experience yesterday while listening and doing japa. I recommend Dr. Jeffrey Thompson's work at neuroacoustic.com

Because of the difficulty of sending such a large file, I have uploaded it to YouSendIt. It is available to download here:

Kunlun Brainwave Mp3

If you are prone to seizures or are pregnant, it is not advisable to do brainwave entrainment.

I am not responsible for anything that happens from the use of this track. It is 1:10 long, so be prepared.

Instructions for Kunlun mp3

The track uses isocronic tones, so head phones are an option, though I recommend them. If you don't use head phones, make sure that the volume is as loud as you feel comfortable. It is advisable to be 5 feet or less to the speakers. If you have a mind machine or light goggles that are Audio Strobe compatible, use them, but they are not necessary.

Set up as you usually would for Kunlun. Put on head phones/ light goggles and start track. Close your eyes and listen to the tones pulsing.

The first part is your warm up visualization. You have 10 minutes to visualize and relax as the tones bring you down to theta. You will then hear an unmistakable horn alert telling you that your brainwaves are now at 7.83hz- the same frequency as the Earth.

Assume the Kunlun posture and relax. Listen to the tones, or the background sounds. Just let the sound get into your head. Relax, listen, let it happen. You will be in the theta state for 15 minutes.

By this time you should be feeling the Kunlun energy. The frequency will ramp up, and up, and up for the next 30 minutes. Relax and let things happen.

After you have completed the gamma stage (46.98) , you will ramp down. When you have slowed down sufficiently, put your heels down and start your closing down sequence.

Relax and listen to the blissful feelings inside of you.

Enjoy the ride!

Joe

What sort of equipment do you have that will even remotely accurately reproduce frequencies much under 20Hz? Even the majority of subwoofers are all but dead at 30Hz...

The short answer, it uses isocronic tones to produce a pulse at such said frequency. It is not the pitch of the sound, rather the modulation of the pulses which entrain the mind. For the long answer, do a search on brainwave entrainment and isocronic tones.

The short answer, it uses isocronic tones to produce a pulse at such said frequency. It is not the pitch of the sound, rather the modulation of the pulses which entrain the mind. For the long answer, do a search on brainwave entrainment and isocronic tones.

Thanks dude, that's some interesting stuff! Never struck me to include the concept of stereophonics to create these modulations :)

Cool, thanks for sharing (although the share limit has maxed out). I have a bunch of files from Brainwave Mind Voyage and some hemi-synch stuff. I have never used anything during Kunlun, since I try to empty my mind. I might try tonight.

Yoda,

Interesting that Max said Gamma Waves and not Theta which is commonly linked to meditative staes. I guess maybe because Kunlun is more of an "active" meditation.

Brdgs!

hi!

i just tried to download the file but it was said "bla bla bla ... has exceeded the download limit ..."

i would be happy if you could try again.

i have a mind machine at home that uses this tones together with light.

there is a program called "neuro programmer" with which you can easily do it, too. i dont know if you wrote about this before. in this program you can also easy add your own affirmations.

since i am doing kunlun a lot of this things i was interested before loose their colour.

kunlun has been such an incredible thing to me since i started it. i really have to express my thankfulness one day to max himself.

i am a musician, too. maybe soon i will post something i composed. just for inspirering.

(sorry i have the feeling my english today is worse than ever).

love and peace!

Guest winpro07

Mantra, is the Mongolian track generally available?

just tried to download the file but it was said "bla bla bla ... has exceeded the download limit ..."

(sorry i have the feeling my english today is worse than ever).

:D I can understand you quite well. Same prob with the file too

Bum Grasshopper,

Thanks for the file! I dig the sound and the effect. Actually, Max talked about gamma in relationship to Red Phoenix as a way to boost the cultivation of the niwan. I'm thinking that RP practice or a niwan type visualization practice would mix very nicely with your sound track but I'll definitely experiment with both and report back.

Yours,

Yoda

Hi Grasshopper,

I'm downloading the file right now, it's big and should be done sometime tomorrow, lol. I will let you know how it goes. Perhaps you might try the FLAC lossless compression codec for files like these in the future?

I'm glad the track is now downloadable. Have fun!

Hi Grasshopper,

I'm downloading the file right now, it's big and should be done sometime tomorrow, lol. I will let you know how it goes. Perhaps you might try the FLAC lossless compression codec for files like these in the future?

If you can give me some info on this, I would appreciate it. I am currently working on a program to help get you through the 100 days!

If you can give me some info on this, I would appreciate it. I am currently working on a program to help get you through the 100 days!

Here you can find all information on FLAC and also the software tools. Basically it compresses .wav files to about half the size or less without any information and quality loss (unlike mp3). They can be converted back to the original .wav even if one likes.

I have taken the liberty and posted the original .wav file and a FLAC version to my server for everyone to download so this won't incur you any more cost.

FLAC version (226MB)

Original .wav version (740MB)

Tools to play and create FLAC files

There is a great piece of software from Transparent Corp, http://www.transparentcorp.com/, called Neuroprogrammer 2 that will allow you to produce hemi-sync type audio files.

It also will allow you to pull in your favorite meditiative soundtrack as an mp3 and embed the entrainment portion into it.

I listen to a GAMMA CD frequently. Had a very powerful experience yesterday while listening and doing japa. I recommend Dr. Jeffrey Thompson's work at neuroacoustic.com

I've been wanting a gamma cd ever since holosync started dangling them as a bonus. But I'm not buying anymore holosync levels to get one.

So is the one you're listening to from the site you quote? Can you say any more about it?

Cheers,

I

I use brainwave entrainment daily via binaural beats. And I must say that after meditating without them vs. my progress meditating with them, there has been a huge leap by adding binaurals.

People get caught up on the idea of using an aid for meditation, but imo, we should use any advantage we can get because enlightenment can take a while in most cases. If we had a guru to meditate with the gurus higher consciousness and qi flow would naturally cause an entrainment in the student to resonate with the higher consciousness and qi of the guru. The same theory works with binaurals.

I previously used holosync prologue which is nice but kinda pricey(I got it for free). I also use a program by the immrama institute called insight, which is very similar to holosync an is much cheaper (40 bucks or so). The Insight cd's use a proprietary patent pending harmonically layer technology using a phi cascade of all brainwaves. It's quite good. If anyone were to get just 1 binaural cd, it would be insight by immrama for sure.

For a gamma set, look no further, Dr. Jeffrey Thompsons gamma meditation system is great. Honestly the best 10 bucks I have spent on any meditation item. You go so deep with this cd. I combine it with the immrama insight cd and listen to then together on my computer. http://www.amazon.com/Gamma-Meditation-Sys...6868&sr=8-1

Here is a great article on a study done with tibetan buddhist meditators showing high amplitude gamma waves during meditation: http://www.urbandharma.org/udharma8/monkstudy.html

Binaurals did to meditation, what clubbells did to strength training. It creates gains much quicker than with just body weight, and does not damage the body. The effects of binaurals are like weights, they entrain or pull your mind into deeper and deeper states of consciousness training your brain to sustain them on their own by creating changes in the brain called neuroplacticity. These changes in the brain are not temporary, but permanent just like regular meditation.

The brain is forced to change shape and become stronger to support higher states of consciousness, like how resistance training or cardio forces the body to adapt hence developing strength and endurance. It's the same thing with binaurals except it's on the brain.

I also use neodymium magnets for my qigong. I have heard people say that it makes your qi flow unbalanced, but I don't think that's true. Most meditating practices are done in the mountains where the paramagnetic and diamagnetic forces are much stronger that in regular places. I have tried using qigong both with and without the magnets and the difference is instantly noticible, Peter Ragnar was right.

I also use rudraksha during meditation, and wear it around daily for health benefits. Researches have shown that Rudraksha beads have certain powerful electromagnetic and accupressural property known as Piezoelectricity. A piezoelectric material when subjected to electric potential undergoes deformation in molecular level and develops a charge equal in potential but opposite in polarity. The heart pumps blood continuously and hence there is a constant bio electrical field developed around the heart. Rudraksha beads are worn around the heart and they instantly catch this electric potential and develop an electromagnetic potential of same intensity but opposite in polarity (positive or negative ). If the heart pumps faster electric potential of higher intensity is developed effecting a higher and opposite polarity of electromagnetic potential in Rudraksha beads. Thus Rudraksha beads instantly stabilize the blood circulation and brings it to normal level.

I use a myriad of aids in my practice from binaurals, to rudraksha, to neodymium. I believe in getting all the help on can get, because the best help is self help. Another cool things that Max mentioned in his kunlun book is the usage of a meditation cloak or robe, and not washing it because it collects qi emitted during meditation, I might need to invest in one of these.

Namaste,

Immortal

Edited by Immortal

I've been wanting a gamma cd ever since holosync started dangling them as a bonus. But I'm not buying anymore holosync levels to get one.

So is the one you're listening to from the site you quote? Can you say any more about it?

Cheers,

I

Ian,

Yes, the CD I'm using is the one from the website though I bought it at Borders. GAMMA Meditation System. I believe the GMS 2.0 is hyper-gamma which is different. GMS is more of a soundscape, rather than music.

Awakened Mind System 2.0 (single cd) is also excellent.

What else would you like to know?

G