dao zhen

Heart Mind Fasting Meditation

Thanks for the lesson, this is similar to my practice and sometimes im so still and quiet i hear and feel my heart pumping load inside. Like i can see it moving and pumping, blood moving!!

Please add more information i enjoy your post!

WYG

I would like to know about Embrionic breathing, what is the proceedure for learning it?

Or do you mean what was just wtritten by Dao Zhen is Embrionic Breathing?

sorry im pretty tired today!!

WYG

sup jesse!

my buddy was telling me about how someone who knew what they were talking about was posting here and that they lived in wudang, i decided to check it out. good to see youre doing well!

and once again thanks, that knowledge is priceless to me.

Thanks for the lesson, this is similar to my practice and sometimes im so still and quiet i hear and feel my heart pumping load inside. Like i can see it moving and pumping, blood moving!!

Please add more information i enjoy your post!

WYG

That is wonderful that you have a daily practice.

It is great you are finding yourself become still and quiet.

During the course of proper practice, at a later stage we loose all sense of corporeality, time and space.

We will also loose all sense of our "ego" consciousness.

If you have the sense that there is an "I" that is still during practice, or that the "I" can observe the "heart and blood" then there is still much further for you to go.

Keep practice with a pure heart, and strive to yeild and let go of all sense of your corporeality.

It sounds like you are making very good progress.

Naturally fall into the empty state, free of any sense of time, space and the like.........

Sincerely, dao zhen

sup jesse!

my buddy was telling me about how someone who knew what they were talking about was posting here and that they lived in wudang, i decided to check it out. good to see youre doing well!

and once again thanks, that knowledge is priceless to me.

Hey my brother!

I went on an amazing journey for almost 3 months after you left Wudang.

I went all over China to many sacred sites - Wutaishan, Huashan, Louguantai, Baopu Shan, Lunghu Shan, Huangshan..........

I did a retreat and training on Huashan that was really wonderful; and plan to go back there in April to train in the caves there.

I met a taoist wizard on Wutaishan, and he taught about sleep and dream practice.

Please email me, and I would like to ask you to consider working on an essay about your training here with teacher.

We just want to share experiences with others so we may all learn and grow in the direction of Dao, so no need to use any names, not for any type of promotion or the like.

Sending all my love, dao zhen

ps. I have an extra bedroom in the house here in Wudang, hope you can visit. I am here untill mid april, then i leave for huashan to do another retreat - then we have the trainings in qingcheng shan, etc. Most students have left the Academy, so it is just a few people there now. Too cold for most!

Hi Dao Zhen,

Just a quick reply on a question about wutai shan, my system comes from there a very old taoist system called Hun Yuan Yi Qi Zhuang -primoridal chaos One chi palm. Do you know of any Primordial sects in wutai shan or china of Taoism? Im looking for information as the gate keeper lives here in Australia and i am looking for anything or connections?

Ill get back to you on some more questions after reading your replies!

WYG

Hi Dao Zhen,

Just a quick reply on a question about wutai shan, my system comes from there a very old taoist system called Hun Yuan Yi Qi Zhuang -primoridal chaos One chi palm. Do you know of any Primordial sects in wutai shan or china of Taoism? Im looking for information as the gate keeper lives here in Australia and i am looking for anything or connections?

Ill get back to you on some more questions after reading your replies!

WYG

Thank you for your letter.

I do not know anything about your system.

I am very sorry.

I will be on the lookout though.

Maybe a journey to Wutaishan is in order for you.

It is a very sacred and beautiful place.

With all my best.

Sincerely, dao zhen

Hey Dao Zhen,

Thanks for the reply, i will most certainly save for a trip to Mount Wutai although i was told that the art is no longer in china my grandmaster does live in hongkong but my sifu is now the gate keeper of Hun Yuan Gong.

I read that you should practice the heart sutra is that a buddhist or taoist sutra and where can i learn it?

regards

WYG

Hey Dao Zhen,

Thanks for the reply, i will most certainly save for a trip to Mount Wutai although i was told that the art is no longer in china my grandmaster does live in hongkong but my sifu is now the gate keeper of Hun Yuan Gong.

I read that you should practice the heart sutra is that a buddhist or taoist sutra and where can i learn it?

regards

WYG

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=559...h&plindex=5

http://homepage.mac.com/doubtboy/HeartSutra.html

Edited by minkus

Heart-Mind Fasting Meditation

3. Eat mostly vegetable food of moderate flavor, no ice drinks, no spice or strong flavor. Lead a peaceful, natural and quiet life.

Hi,

what exactly do you mean by no spice? Does that mean specifically no spices at all?

Thank you

very profound practice, i tried it last night, listening to the inhale/exhale with the ears and the mind; i don't think i have ever dived into meditation that deep before, i'll definitely continue the practice.

I love this practice, very profound. Just read about it elsewhere recently, and here you have in the way of the Tao posted a means of entering. Many Thanks!!!!

Xk

Hey Dao Zhen,

regards

WYG

There is the heart of Prajna Paramita Sutra spoken by Guan Shi Yin(Avalokiteshvara) Bodhisattva, and there is

one similar written by Patriarch Lu Dong Bin. That one is in Chinese, and hasn't been translated. I doubt it would ever be translated. So, you can't get the one by Patriarch Lu, unless you can read Chinese well enough.

I can tell you it speaks the same principles as in the Heart Sutra, above mentioned Sutra.

Peace,

Lin