Vajrasattva

KAP Kundalini Awakening Process Dr. Glenn Morris

Vortex: Considering how slick you are with posting links, etc., I'm assuming you'll be posting an embedded vid of having Santiago's chi repel your punches? All the best, drew

I asked my Pencak Silat teacher Pendekar William Sanders of his viewpoint on these videos of repelling the punches using Tenaga Dallam. Pendekar Sanders said that the teachers he had spoken to who taught this skill all had the attacker draw up the emotion of anger before they attacked. They told him that if the attacker was calm and had no emotions that it would not work. He said that one of his students could do this skill and demonstrated it at seminars. At one seminar though, he told a girl to hit him and she proceeded to him in the nose. Pendekar Sanders said that the girl didn't get angry before she attacked.

Santiago may have learned another method of doing this where you don't have to get the attacker to get angry so I don't know if what Pendekar Sanders said applied to what he is teaching. Santiago could be teaching something different.

Craig

what Pendekar William Sanders said is mostly correct--but Im not sure in this case we will have to see what Santiago says-I know the power is real --anyone who does true chi kung or inner power training does

It looks interesting to learn and fun to practice. I am just wondering if you run into a cold blooded killer if it would work on the street. Especially if they are not angry and have no emotions involved. Craig

I'm wondering, when are cold blooded killers not angry or emotional? I think it'd work especially well for a real life encounter.

I don't think even Santiago would say this kind of training is the be all and end all of it. The physical methods have their place. Even the Mo Pai has its fighting style.

I recall Michael Coleman, the top student of Tanemura sensei of the Genbukan writing of an interesting experience with his teacher.

Tanemura sensei asked Michael Coleman to attack him, but when he tried to, he found that he could not raise the intent to do so. Tanemura sensei had taken away his will to attack.

Even with this, the Genbukan has plenty of physical methods of self defence.

Craig makes an interesting point about intent. I recall Kostas met a teacher in Indonesia who claimed he could not be hit. Kostas clocked him one and KO'ed the guy-at said teachers invitation. Kostas is someone who knows a lot about intent-and fighting.

Best,

Mike

I'm wondering, when are cold blooded killers not angry or emotional? I think it'd work especially well for a real life encounter.

Psychopaths. There are people out there that could kill you and not have their pulse rate rise. Such people are documented and have been studied. Not nice...

I don't think even Santiago would say this kind of training is the be all and end all of it. The physical methods have their place. Even the Mo Pai has its fighting style.

Exactly I believe as Dr. Glenn Morris & my Silat Gurus have taught me......LEARN BOTH.

Don't the Jedi also do both??? :)

I train equally my Internal aspects (healing,Ilmu Batin tenaga dalam, Hoshin Ninpo etc) & my physical combat aspects (Pencak Silat & Hoshin & Internal MA.) With that said when I work as bodygaurd or have to go out at night with my kids or wife my Glock is not too far away from my dan tien either. I also always have a blade on me razor sharp.

I have no doubt in my skills but you still need to cover ALL your bases.

You need to if you want to survive the real world.

why do Jedi carry lightsabers or shoot laser guns? Can't they just use the force?

I'll tell you this much when i have seen & been in instances where the shit hit the fan as a body guard I was glad I had my internal & external skills BOTH saved my life and that of my clients.

I recall Michael Coleman, the top student of Tanemura sensei of the Genbukan writing of an interesting experience with his teacher.

Tanemura sensei asked Michael Coleman to attack him, but when he tried to, he found that he could not raise the intent to do so. Tanemura sensei had taken away his will to attack.

Even with this, the Genbukan has plenty of physical methods of self defence.

Exactly You need both. YIN & YANG :) . That is why I do both. There is nothing like getting the shit kicked out of you both physically & internally at the same time! LORD HAVE MERCY GOD DAMN THAT SHIT HURTS!

Do not be surprised if you shit & piss wrong for a week or 2.

When that happens to you, you realize its better to have both than to just do the asswhoopin alone.

Also you need the 3rd element or component which is the art of healing.

Craig makes an interesting point about intent. I recall Kostas met a teacher in Indonesia who claimed he could not be hit. Kostas clocked him one and KO'ed the guy-at said teachers invitation. Kostas is someone who knows a lot about intent-and fighting.

To get that stuff to work you have to off set the attacker emotionally or "transmute" the situation.

Now at the Highest level it works no matter what but see that power is not given freely & it takes a saint to be the carry of it. There are folks that are capable. But they are rare. And to get that power is not at all the training one would believe but PURE bhakti or Devotion to the creator & a lot of fasting etc.

Best,

Mike

Psychopaths. There are people out there that could kill you and not have their pulse rate rise. Such people are documented and have been studied. Not nice...

very true Mike very true. that is why you need the internal to know what is going on in the aura, and seek out the subtle vibrations to know what the person is truly hiding etc.

Psionics, Hoshin ninpo : ) , Ilmu Batin

or what ever you want to call it : )

I always think its not XMEN stuff its more like it "buys" you extra time to survive.

That alone is worth its entrance fee to study it.

Peace & God Bless,

Santiago

It looks interesting to learn and fun to practice. I am just wondering if you run into a cold blooded killer if it would work on the street. Especially if they are not angry and have no emotions involved. Craig

You get what you attract. You put out that vibe you will one day get it. Ilmu Batin is to develop a closer relationship to the creator. Most pendekars are bad as fighters but also highly spiritual. The best Pendekars can nullify situations weeks before they even happen :) Supposedly a lot of the Silats comes from the sufi saints (Wali Songo).

what Pendekar William Sanders said is mostly correct--but Im not sure in this case we will have to see what Santiago says-I know the power is real --anyone who does true chi kung or inner power training does

It is very real and sometimes the effects come later than in the instant some internal stuff is done.

There is a true story that was told to me by a friend from Java about one pendekar who fought another one in Banten. Basically one guy kicked the shit out of the other one. And bragged he was the best thing since sliced bread. Well the next morning he died of strange heart attack while sleeping. Meanwhile the other pendekar lived a very long life unscathed from the ass whoopin he recieved. they asked him how he managed to be beaten and yet still kill the pendekar that physically kicked his ass he said I just put it all (all outcomes) in the hands of ALLAH.

This is ILMU BATIN.

Glenn used to say "Let the Universe Decide" That is NINPO.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

So who is ready for KAP 1 tomorrow?

Should be a nice intimate small group. We have some new folks & a few retakers.

Peace

Santiago

manI wish I could be there --but one day I will

Scott/Jedi 777

tune in bro I will be sure you get nice vibes.

Some are all ready experiencing some.

On a side note the Thunder & Lightning is on in the Sky! So the energy should be great this weekend.

Peace

Santiago

manI wish I could be there --but one day I will

I second that :)

Santiago, I trust that you'll see to it that it all goes smoothly :lol: and I hope all those attend keep up what they are taught over the few days.

I second that :)

Santiago, I trust that you'll see to it that it all goes smoothly :lol: and I hope all those attend keep up what they are taught over the few days.

Broken & Jedi ...

Chi Sent : )

Broken & Jedi ...

Chi Sent : )

Santiago, yourself and Shakti make for a generous combination. The energy was most ... stabilising. My morning routine was filled with a calm, soothing and expansive atmosphere. Unlike anything in my practices so far. I was made aware of some re-wiring that needs to occur to my brain stem - particularly where it leads to the right hemisphere.

You know the shape a atomic bomb explosing makes... that mushrooming effect? Well it was as if my perineum was the point where the bomb went off and I could feel energy mushrooming up my spine, getting narrower as it went up. That big bit where the cloud blooms was my brain... Amazing experience. Just that, an experience - all part of the divine and just scenery alone the path. And my, oh my, what a view it is.

95129c.jpg

Can tell I am not even scratching the surface yet, but I thank you for showing me things of what is to come and beyond.

Most humbly,

James

P.S. Kudos, btw :) I saw your guitar skills on youtube. I'm not a great prog fan (more thrash, doom and stoner metal) but I know good guitaring when I see it!!

Edited by .broken.

Santiago, yourself and Shakti make for a generous combination. The energy was most ... stabilising. My morning routine was filled with a calm, soothing and expansive atmosphere. Unlike anything in my practices so far. I was made aware of some re-wiring that needs to occur to my brain stem - particularly where it leads to the right hemisphere.

Excellent!

juice was sent a few times.

You know the shape a atomic bomb explosing makes... that mushrooming effect? Well it was as if my perineum was the point where the bomb went off and I could feel energy mushrooming up my spine, getting narrower as it went up. That big bit where the cloud blooms was my brain... Amazing experience. Just that, an experience - all part of the divine and just scenery alone the path. And my, oh my, what a view it is.

95129c.jpg

Can tell I am not even scratching the surface yet, but I thank you for showing me things of what is to come and beyond.Most humbly,

James

Shakti & Creator knows best : )

Glad you enjoyed.

P.S. Kudos, btw :) I saw your guitar skills on youtube. I'm not a great prog fan (more thrash, doom and stoner metal) but I know good guitaring when I see it!!

Cool thanks i am a fan of all styles of music.

Thanks for watching.

Santiago

Hello. :)

I'm just here to say hello, and I wish I could come to a KAP seminar, too.

I've been re reading Shadow Strategies, which is fascinating again.

And I love the input from you Vajrasattva, we are lucky to have you here.

love to you people

xxx

cat

Hello. :)

I'm just here to say hello, and I wish I could come to a KAP seminar, too.

I've been re reading Shadow Strategies, which is fascinating again.

And I love the input from you Vajrasattva, we are lucky to have you here.

love to you people

xxx

cat

right on Cat. Glad to share with people like yourself. KAP went very well this weekend. I am sure some of the Tao bumbs that attended will report as soon as they are around a computer. I know 2 are traveling at the moment back to their homes. It was a nice small group so a lot of attention and care was able to be given. Also we had the practice time to really experience each component of KAP and go deep with each one. Energy was good and the people where very good so it made for a great little weekend retreat.

It was about 16 hours of Meditative & Chi Kung energy Work.

Peace

Santiago

Ok, well I just got back from the trip, so this will be just a quick rundown and brief impressions...

First off, thanks to Santi for being such a kind, open and very gracious host and teacher! He is a very cool, friendly, down-to-earth guy. He has his head & heart in the right place and enjoys generously sharing his substantial knowledge. :D And he can show everything he tells, too.

Anyhoo, basically, KAP 1 gives you the basic working tools you need to awaken your kundalini...as well as experienced instruction on how to use them properly.

It's very good nuts & bolts stuff, along with the right way to perform them.

So, if you spent years or decades trying different methods out and ways to do them...and finally distilled them down to the few CORE things that actually worked - and the best way to do them - well, that's the idea behind KAP.

Of course, Santi also threw in a few extra skills when time allowed, but the emphasis was always on the core basics.

During the workshop, we all had some various small experiences. One guy who was repeating the class, heard some "background" noises in his head and had to "snap out of it" at one point cuz his energy was surging "too much," I guess.

I had some pretty strong vibrations and also saw my first orb! It really shocked me because it was basically just like a small camera flash (except slightly asymmetrical) - but really that unmistakable. We're not talking some vague glow here...but a bright white sparkle flash. Clear as f'n day.

Another guy saw a small manifestation that basically disappeared in front of his eyes. :blink:

And Santi also demo'd some of his impressive Silat skills...and this guy has some real internal strength. When he amps it up, he is simply solid, immovable and repels you.

Not to mention, I also had a rather interesting sidetrip to Coral Castle...but that's another story... :)

But, that was all just the fun sideshows. The real stuff was the solid fundamentals we learned - which I think is the real strength of this course. A good, reliable foundation to build on.

Of course, my "real" testimony will be forthcoming as I chart my progress and actually awaken my kundalini. Not sure when that will be...but could be in under 2 months if I trained religiously. Of course, knowing how hectic my schedule is still, I'm realistically just going to train when I can. But after I get "over the hump" of "life clearing," I'll have more free time to really go fuller force. It will happen when it should.

So, in summary, Santi knows his stuff and will get you off on the right foot and point you in the right direction along the shorter path. After that, all you have to do is keep walking until you reach your destination. Which is personally what I'm looking for. And if you feel like you've been wandering around taking shots in the dark without much time to "waste," I would recommend getting on the fast track too! So, I'm glad I went this weekend because it seemed to be just the right time for me to learn this. I had a great time and learned a lot with a great teacher and course! B)

Thanks to everyone who helped make this workshop a wonderful success, then - Santi (& fam), Glenn Morris, the other attendees and others beyond.. Hope to all stay in touch and keep building..

Edited by vortex

Thanks Vortex!

I know I will be there some time--or if Santiago would travel to our new healing center that would be cool--hint hint :)

Hey Vortex -- that's awesome. Pretty fun stuff that someone in Miami posts some vids and then someone -- where you at? haha. Anyway presto! He didn't kick your ass or anything! haha.

Hey Vortex -- that's awesome. Pretty fun stuff that someone in Miami posts some vids and then someone -- where you at? haha. Anyway presto! He didn't kick your ass or anything! haha.
Yea, 2 of us were out-of-towners who flew in.

Well, Santi did easily manhandle me with his impromptu Silat demos. And I could feel his qi force field...although no, it's not necessarily like a hard, impenetrable brick wall. But, it's palpable and it can also transform your malintent so you lose your attack aggression. So, I could definitely see it as being a good adjunct to actual hard physical contact. Which can feel far more steely when amped up with internal power regardless of the attacker's intent. Then, combine the 2 together and it's a pretty potent cocktail. Santi knows a lot of qi maneuvers and how to integrate them in healing or combat. :)

I don't want to turn into a workshop junky...but there really is no substitute for live instruction. It would be very difficult to extract the same understanding out of any recorded media without the live demos and feedback on your practice. Not to mention the darshan and personal transmissions...

So, it's good stuff (not that I'm an expert critic). And I would be interested in hearing another TB's feedback when they try one of his workshops too. :)

Edited by vortex

Thanks Vortex your words are very kind and greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the "tribe" :) .

It was a pleasure sharing with you and looking forward to meeting again down the road. Hope you learned a lot and find with in it the things you need to push yourself further.

May God/Tao/Shakti bless U,

I forgot to mention, Glenn really enjoyed both you & Blake.

So do not be surprised to get some new guidance from time to time. Also the tribe is well taken care of :)

peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

During the workshop, we all had some various small experiences. One guy who was repeating the class, heard some "background" noises in his head and had to "snap out of it" at one point cuz his energy was surging "too much," I guess.

I had some pretty strong vibrations and also saw my first orb! It really shocked me because it was basically just like a small camera flash (except slightly asymmetrical) - but really that unmistakable. We're not talking some vague glow here...but a bright white sparkle flash. Clear as f'n day.

Another guy saw a small manifestation that basically disappeared in front of his eyes. :blink:

Vortex ,

How are you doing? How is the energy/meditations going?

When ever you get your audio & video files ready email a copy to [email protected]

Thanks!

Juan ( I gave him a Shaktipat Saturday night at Kap and all the transmissions I gave you & Blake during Day 1 & Day 2 he was the one that was hearing buzzing and was starting to black out) just chimed in to let me know how he is doing here is his response. :

<<Juan Bernal (Notre Dame) wrote

at 1:16pm

Santi, I have LOADS of healing chi running through me. K.A.P. shocked me out of my slumber, you could say....

I'm actually running very hot as of now, but it's all good: hot like a Super Saiyan! hahaha

Fue excelente juntarnos. Te expreso mi gratitud nuevamente.

Hablamos pronto. Un abrazo!>>

Take care brother,

Peace

Santiago