doni

Energy Problem

Well I h;t doing any have

energy moving in MY head which I read to be dangerous ,I wasnt doing any practice hardcore ,a lot of brainawve visualisation ,inner smile ,chakras ,accupoints .Now I feel energy moving in my body all day ,My throat is blocked always sore and enrgy moves in my head whenever i touch it. help would be appreciated.

You should become proficient with quiet sitting following the breath first before trying to manipulate energy like this. If your mind is disturbed and overactive or if you are being too intellectual, artificial or forceful with your practice your energy will congest in your upper body and head.

Remember the golden rule:

Qi flows where Shen goes, Jing flows where Qi goes.

Before and after any energy work engage in at least several minutes of quiet breathing. Start by really being aware of the air passing in and out of the nostrils. Then gently become aware of how your breath fills your body. Slowly and naturally (i.e. do without doing ... just let it happen) expand this awareness until you are 'full body breathing'.

Don't force anything, don't imaging anything, don't visualise anything, don't try and send energy anywhere ... just follow the breath and be aware of your body. If you feel any tension or pain you can use these sensations as a focus ... just simply observe and breath into these areas, don't try to change anything ... allow and accept things as they are. Allow any changes to occur naturally, spontaneously, and without any effort on your behalf.

The after a few minutes of quietude just simply allow your awareness to be more focused in the lower abdomen. Again don't try to achieve anything, don't force anything ... just be aware, be receptive.

Anytime thoughts arise simply return to the breathing process.

Blessings

PS Hugging trees is a wonderful past time ;)

When you feel an excess of energy, it's safe to ground/root. Stand or sit, visualize light going down from your feet and root chakra all the way down 15 or 20 feet into the earth. This will ground you.

The problem is when I try to ground the energy or move it from MY head ,My eyes tear up ,I see wierd things ,sometimes they reden ,I go into a weird trance with a lot of hullinaticing lucid dreaming .

Go for a swim in the ocean. If you can't get to the ocean prepare a Celtic Sea Salt (make sure it is the good stuff from health store) bath.

Drink heaps of water.

Massage your feet morning and night. Take it easy for a bit in regards to cultivation. Don't try and move energy anywhere at the moment. Just practice some deep diaghram breathing, breathing down into the belly.

So many of us want to jump into the deep end with practices without getting the basics right first. Go learn some good Tai Chi or Kung Fu. Build up a good foundation and then work back up to other practices.

Its all good champ, I went through a similar thing once.

Stigweard is right, stop your practices for the moment.

1. Take constant salt baths. If you have a tub, soak in it with 3 kilograms of salt for half an hour. Water absorbs negative and excess energy and salt neutralizes it.

2. Stigweard is correct in saying you need to drink a lot of water. Water flushes down energy.

3. Stand out in the sun for five minutes early in the morning. The sun has purifying effects.

4. Exercise. Physical exercise has a corresponding effect on the energy body. Jogging is good. Avoid qigong or yoga for now, it might exacerbate your condition.

5. See a healer. My personal recommendation would be to see a pranic healer. Pranic healers are highly trained. To find a pranic healer in your area, go to www.pranichealing.org or www.pranichealing.com

Can it really be possible that the energy in his head is more powerful than the earth? Grounding and feeding it to the earth , I would think the earth would take it? If it's legit right? Or am I misinformed? :huh:

Stig gave good advice. Also...

a lot of brainawve visualisation ,inner smile ,chakras ,accupoints

Inner smile is good, but the rest can be risky.

Why not try Li Jiongs system. He seems to be very grounded.

And what I understand his system contains physical exercises.

Can it really be possible that the energy in his head is more powerful than the earth? Grounding and feeding it to the earth , I would think the earth would take it? If it's legit right? Or am I misinformed? :huh:

Assuming he follows a proper grounding technique, the earth should ground him.

Go to your local park/garden/bush/granite slab or wherever you fancy, and lie down there for 30 mins to 1 h. Make sure you practice lying meditation there without visualising anything, just relax your entire body and focus in your breathing naturally. Remember to relax your entire body from head to toes.

You will be fixed afterwards.

Note: I can feel that you have been forcing your visualizations and especially you forced your "qi." This is a no-no thing, please refrain from doing this kind of thing in the future. Internal training is nor about winning a race.

Good luck!!

Go for a swim in the ocean. If you can't get to the ocean prepare a Celtic Sea Salt (make sure it is the good stuff from health store) bath.

Drink heaps of water.

Massage your feet morning and night. Take it easy for a bit in regards to cultivation. Don't try and move energy anywhere at the moment. Just practice some deep diaghram breathing, breathing down into the belly.

So many of us want to jump into the deep end with practices without getting the basics right first. Go learn some good Tai Chi or Kung Fu. Build up a good foundation and then work back up to other practices.

The right advice.

To it, I'll add with or instead of the evening foot massage, give your feet a hot soak before bed - and if you get cold easily, put on some clean socks afterwards. (Why? Massage and heat both open your feet, allowing excess Qi and Blood to move down.)

Go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier. (Why? Night time belongs to Hun, Hun rises.)

Taiji, Gongfu, standing practice strengthen and open the legs, moving energy down. De-emphasize spiritual practice for the time being and focus on building the physical framework.

Eat well and often but not sugar and soda.

Lastly, if you feel like spending, any acupuncturist worth their salt should be able to deliver quick relief and also help you take care of the root issue.