Mak_Tin_Si

FU that heals the kidney problem (hairloss and weakness)

This Fu is to be burn into ash and mix with yin yang water to drink. 7 days is one cycle, one FU used per day. Easy to do. I will guide you along if you do not know how to do it.

you can go to www.daoismworld.com/forumbb/ if you want to know more about how this work and how people reflect about this. Just post and I am sure somebody who tried it will want to tell you about their experience with the FU.

Yes, grey hair can be fixed by this too.

Mak Tin Si

Cool, so how long is each cycle and what do you have to do for each? just wear the FU?

I've got some premature greying and want to rehydrate my kidneys. You think this would work?

And if so, is there a write-up and order form on your site or something?

This Fu is to be burn into ash and mix with yin yang water to drink. 7 days is one cycle, one FU used per day. Easy to do. I will guide you along if you do not know how to do it.

you can go to www.daoismworld.com/forumbb/ if you want to know more about how this work and how people reflect about this. Just post and I am sure somebody who tried it will want to tell you about their experience with the FU.

Yes, grey hair can be fixed by this too.

Mak Tin Si

Thanks. Found your thread here...

But here, it says that the FU's only work for a certain time?

So if you have a FU, make sure you renew a new one when date is up. Energy will not last like a non-stop source. It will dies out like battery too. So you need to change a new FU when you are finished with one.

The CNY is a period which you can get fu and the fu will last for one whole year. But if you do not get it in the 1-15th day of the CNY, then there is no way you can get the fu to be effective for over 49days.

People who have a powerful and correctly setup altar at home will be able to keep the FU on the altar for charging which extend the expiry date to 108days. After that, the fu is no use.

The FU's power will also be used when there is a need. So the expiry date may shorten this way.

For example, if you have a car accident, the FU will burst all the energy to keep you safe. So the FU will somehow damaged or fall after the accident and that means the fu is used up, energy all used. and the FU is finish for doing it's job. So you must change a new one and burn out the old one.

FU will also loose effect when you drop it to the ground. Becareful when handling. If dropped, the fu is not good anymore, you must burn it out and let the ashes flies out the window naturally.

So my queston is, if this FU rehydrates my kidneys and turns my grays black again...will it revert once the FUs run out? Or will the change be "permanent" afterwards, more or less?

And what is "yin yang" water?

Edited by vortex

This FU here is to strengthen the kidneys and provide more energy to your souls and spirit. That can help you turn your grey hair black if it is the cause of course. (if you do not color it grey!!!)

The FU is a permanent fix, unless you do something stupid to cause problems later yourself.

You can take a flu cap and cure the flu for permanent, but after that, you cannot go and blow yourself with some wind with no clothings agian, right?

Mak Tin Si,

What is the deep meaning of "kidney" in your opinion?

If all body parts have symbolic meanings, what do kidneys stand for? What do they mean?

If anyone else has an opinion, please chime in.

what do you mean by "deep meaning" of kidney?

Kidney is an organ, but of course there are linkage of organs to many things, as you can link it to health, luck and many other things if you want to know.

what do you mean by "deep meaning" of kidney?

Kidney is an organ, but of course there are linkage of organs to many things, as you can link it to health, luck and many other things if you want to know.

Well, the way I perceive my experience, everything has multiple levels of meaning. For example, hands can symbolize intent (especially your dominant hand), and your legs can symbolize your traditions or core beliefs. Liver is said to clean the blood, so do kidneys. However liver does many more things. So liver performs a lot of different maintenance functions, according to western medical opinion, and kidneys mostly perform filtration. So maybe kidneys symbolize discriminating wisdom. Maybe liver symbolizes tolerance/patience/forbearance?

I believe you said somewhere that teeth are the link to the previous generation. So maybe teeth symbolize ancestors. I don't remember this for sure.

I don't know. I don't think organs must have symbolic meanings like that. I was just curious if you assign any symbolic meanings to them or if you just think of them as little meat machines that do things inside the body.

No, that is not "symbolic" it is all defined and explained in theories of taoism, just that it is to long and complex to explain each little details in the forumla, so I just tell you the linkage instead.

Of course kidney have alot of stuff linked to it, what do you want to know?

No, that is not "symbolic" it is all defined and explained in theories of taoism, just that it is to long and complex to explain each little details in the forumla, so I just tell you the linkage instead.

Of course kidney have alot of stuff linked to it, what do you want to know?

I think we have a slightly different understanding of the term "symbolic". :)

But, yes, I was talking about linkages. That's what I meant. So I was saying, what are kidneys linked to?

What other body organs are they linked to?

What kinds of intentions are kidneys linked to?

Are kidneys linked to any social roles? If so, which ones? For example, does a kidney link to one's boss or one's student or one's executioner or what?

According to acupressure principles, kidneys are linked to various areas on and right under the skin of the body, right?

Do kidneys have a shen/spirit side? What is the role or function of the spirit side of a kidney?

The kidneys are responsible for the creation of power. Skill and ability stem from them.

Nei Jing Su Wen.

The kidneys fuel the fires of mingmen with an individuals inherited endowment of yuanyin and yuanyang, a process mediated by acupuncture points gv 4 (gate of destiny) and Bladder47 (room of will).

Lonny Jarrett

The habitual reaction to the emotion fear drives the kidney and bladder officials to either over-or underutilize willpower in governing the expenditure of resources.

The kidneys are directly related to willpower,lifeforce (preheaven or inherited). To help grasp the nature of the kidneys function it is best to contemplate the nature of water.

The spirit of the kidney is will ((zhi). When in balance the virtue of wisdom is seen to flourish in all domains of a persons being.

The kidney being the yin official is the source (inherited) of all internal resources,the bladder being the yang official mediates how these resources are being utilized.

Will do your fu later!

maybe that would be nice of you to share some feed back later too. great.

This could be the best one to test, as a change in kidney function is easy to feel. Plus if I could get the grey hair out, that would be nice too!! :lol: I'll definitely report on it!!

Your pal,

Yoda

not a problem. Grey hair takes longer time to heal, but for sure if you do have some kidney weakness, it can give you a boost.

(plus it works super good if you drink the FU before the lineage poem training, it is a super boost)

seadog,

That's what I was asking about. It's interesting. Do you have a similar map for other organs? If that's too much to ask, please ignore. Thank you.

seadog,

That's what I was asking about. It's interesting. Do you have a similar map for other organs? If that's too much to ask, please ignore. Thank you.

The telling would indeed fill a good size book and has.

I would refer you to Lonny Jarretts Nourishing Destiny.

Each of the five elements is coupled with a pair of yin and yang organs

which inturn are a reflection or means of acquireing direct excess to a specific expression of Dao.

For example the wood element,is linked with the liver yin and gall bladder yang.

The wood phase is linked to spring.

The nature of spring is growth

The wood element ensures that life never proceeds in a circle but always in a upward evolutionary spiral.

A tree being a primary representation of earth extending towards heaven.

therefore when the wood element is in balance the virtue of benevolence (that which empowers the unconstrained evolutionary journey of all things from earth toward heaven) is expressed.

When the wood element is out of balance the flip side of benevolence is expressed which is belligerence or timidity which can be expressed as to much or to little anger.

Therefore people whose constitution can be liken to wood are those that feel resistance to having growth checked by life circumstance.

Or to put it another way truth without compassion is tyranny.

The liver holds the office of general of the armed forces. Assement of circumstances and conception of plans stem from it.

Nei Jing Su Wen.

The gallbladder is responsible for what is just and exact.

Determination and decision stem from it.

Nei Jing Su Wen.

The wood element ensures that life never proceeds in a circle but always in a upward evolutionary spiral.

Therefore people whose constitution can be liken to wood are those that feel resistance to having growth checked by life circumstance.

Or to put it another way truth without compassion is tyranny.

The liver holds the office of general of the armed forces. Assement of circumstances and conception of plans stem from it.

Nei Jing Su Wen.

So, are you saying that those with a wood deficiency or blockage would feel their upward growth constrained by life circumstances?

If so, would opening and restoring the liver help to clear these life hurdles away?

So, are you saying that those with a wood deficiency or blockage would feel their upward growth constrained by life circumstances?

Yes that is what seadog is saying... (although Idk about the proper terms of Blockage being correct way to explain it)

If so, would opening and restoring the liver help to clear these life hurdles away?

The answer it would help to clear these life hurdles away, ALTHOUGH IT IS THAT SIMPLE... their is more to it.

Whom ever talks about things in Taoism or in their arts (i.e. TCM, Feng Shui, Tai Chi and others) claim this stuff to be complicated... it just isn't true... although their is a lot more easy stuff to understand to it... as in development... cultivation... or growth... One stage... is easy. But their isn't just one stage. Much more to always learn... get down first stage... go onto the next! because of could their is more then first stage and second stage you just continue on going... but YES it is THAT EASY!

As he preludes...

The gallbladder is responsible for what is just and exact.

Determination and decision stem from it.

Nei Jing Su Wen.

Its the answer to the possible next question we may be asking about the next stage.

Edited by WhiteTiger

[/quote

Opening and restoring the liver will aide us in best dealing with the hurdles we are confronted with.By harmonising the wood officials we are better equipped to deal with those issues which impede our growth toward heaven.

The response of the wood constitution when out of balance,is either anger or timidity.This is directed towards lifes natural buffers which check unlimited growth.

The challenge for wood is to acccept that life will indeed present us with hurdles.These hurdles can be seen negatively as impediment of growth or postively as a means to apply ourselves in a detemined and effecient manner.

Yes thank you,

Something my five element acupunturist suggests to help the imbalance is to just go for a walk for 20 minutes everyday.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Yes thank you,

Something my five element acupunturist suggests to help the imbalance is to just go for a walk for 20 minutes everyday.

Yes indeed we were designed to walk daily.A good twenty to thirty minute walk a day does wonders.Good excuse to get a dog if you don't already have one.

Mak Tin Si, here is a question about Fu's. In a case like wife of Yoda, what would you have done if it hadn't worked? Is there a follow up?

Yours

Michael